Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" Thursday addition featuring Adam Montana & Okieoilman...Jan. 23,2014

Thanks

"AS THE IRAQI DINAR TURNS" Thursday addition featuring Adam Montana & Okieoilman...Jan. 23,2014

1-22-2014 Adam Montana I’m sure you’ve all noticed, but there’s a LOT going on in the news regarding oil, Kurdistan, Erbil… this is ALL good for progress on the HCL...Obviously the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it. I'm pretty excited about it right now. [I thought they (Parliament) would be working on the HCL and getting into the WTO, which would lead to RV] I can't give an exact date on Parliament, and even if I did they could change it. They are indeed making progress towards resolving the oil laws and I don't think the WTO is a requirement, either legally or fundamentally. Note: they don't have to be in full agreement on the oil situation in order to RV. They can RV and still continue to argue, just like they did before the value dropped. Anyone who thinks they have to all hold hands and sing a happy song together before they will raise the value is simply wrong.

1-22-2014 Newshound Guru tlm724 the federal government negotiations are continuing with the Kurdistan Regional Government and the crisis of oil exports from the region will end soon. *hallelujah* M [Maliki] is working the HCL as well as parts of art 140, transfer of provinces.

1-22-2014 Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. I WILL NOT BE POSTING UNTIL TOMORROW BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY POLISHING UP MY DANCING SHOES---NUFF SAID

1-22-2014 DC Iraq has done everything they need to do, passed all the right laws, educated the people, distributed the LD's, removed the 3 zero notes, changed all their contracts to the new rate. They are absolutely ready to go. They have announced it several times and then been embarrassed by US when it doesn't happen. The UN has approved 100% to remove Iraq from CH 7. Iraq in state of suspension. The IMF has bent over too many times for the US and the US continues to delay it. All processes/procedures are 100% complete. In December, they started paying out political donors and friends. It was suppose to be a minor test of 1 - 2 thousand folks. It turns out to be 50K folks, some are friends of mine. Now to end of January, they've done more test allowing 10k more and now bankers are choosing who gets paid. I say this is wrong. What lots don't know is that UST is sitting on it and it is their call. Nobody is giving definitive message about the 30 days. With the cashing out of this last tier, I believe this 30 day window is now counting down, we do not know.

1-22-2014 TerryK WE ARE SO VERY CLOSE. THE USA IS PUSHING THIS HARD FOR THIS WEEK. MY UST PERSON TOLD ME ON THE CALL SHUT UP IT'S ALL DONE. THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN BEFORE BIG BANKING.

1-22-2014 Millionday i think that CBI is working on moving forward with the removal of the three zeros and parliament wont be back in session until najafi returns so the retirement and budget etc is...on freeze frame. the laws they addressing now are part of the budget and actually include the budget but the currency changes and economic reforms are not reliant on those laws -- they can change their currency without the budget done...many countries operate without a budget set. i have no date yet but would love to find one --- trust me when i say -- i am watching, reading and researching to make sure we dont miss it.

1-22-2014 TNT Tony The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed. Last night they manned the call centers and said it was ready to go and they would be exchanging people today. So we waited to see if they would do the right thing. What they did, they paid more of their friends. Every night more & more exchanges are being done, they are not dong the right thing. We know the rate is at the bank. That's the only way people can go into the bank & exchange. Someone at the UST just has to release it. We're not asking for anything special, just treat us fair.

1-22-2014 Adam Montana [I have seen where Iraq has paid some contracts in trillions of dinars.what will happen to the trillions of dinars?will they become quadrillions of dollars after RV?] I'll give you my opinion. First, these "trillion dollar contracts" aren't paid out in lump sums - they are paid in installments, just like any other contract. So when the value of the dinar spikes drastically, the future value of the unpaid work is like the future value of a loaf of bread. A loaf of bread that's worth 2000 dinar today is not going to be worth 2000 dinar after the RV. Second, the contracts that are paid in trillions of dinars aren't kept in dinars under some contractors bed...they are converted to another currency. Therefore the "trillions" of dinars have already been converted to millions of (USD or some other currency), which really makes this question a fun brain teaser...but not much of an argument against an RV. We will all see how it pans out one way or another, and hopefully pretty soon!

1-23-2014 Tlar Article: "Maliki: the right of the provinces of the petro-dollar is saved in the budget" I think they are close to an agreement. The budget is more important IMO than any other issue in Iraq as it sets the stage for all factions working together on all the hard to pass legislation. In my mind it also sets the stage for monetary reform. If they can get this done quickly we will see the rest of the puzzle on this investment come together.

1-23-2014 Adam Montana [Iraq seems to go on year after year operating on our U.S.D : do they even have a reason to even R.V.?] Yes, they have reason to increase the value of their own dinar. The USD is a great tool while they are working towards an RV, but continuing to use it does them no favors - it just maintains a balance. These people don't want balance - they want prosperity. [I am seeing that the 2014 budget is about to be posted in the Gazette. The currency amounts are very high. If the RV happens soon wouldn't they go back in and change those figures?] Absolutely! What's a little number-fudging to a government official?!

1-23-2014 Footforward No rv this month. and no rv in feb. just for anyone who wants to be saved from the madness. i believe I know the date but Im just trying to confirm before i say anything. im waiting for something and when i get it, i will share the reason i believe that, and when i expect we can look for this... not...only the date, but how its going to happen.

1-23-2014 Millionday Article quote: "As suggested by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the formation of a national council to oversee the oil wealth in Iraq until the adoption of the law of oil and gas..." so they have agreed to form the committee until the oil and gas law is in place. now they are in the economic summit and the banking conference is right behind it so we are in a great place and maliki is stating that barzani and himself are almost finished with resolve as well -- so very encouraging.

1-23-2014 Loechin People are exchanging for between $1.85 - $25, those are peeps I know. VNN is between $1 - $6.37. [do you know anyone that has exchanged VNN?] yes, several. In this case the squeek e wheel may not get what they want... My last thought for you...You have invested in a Country that has great resources and Does have a international currency. The best thing to do right now is make sure you have a plan for whatever the rate is. At this point in time we don't know what that rate will be.

Thanks
    Does that loser still have a website? I understand sites using advertising to offset the cost of running a site, but that POS charges monthly fees to people and gives them nothing in return. If someone brings that fact up then they get banned immediately by AM's army of trolls. IMO, AM is one of those people that will lie and hide behind their keyboard as much as they can in order to pad their checking account as much as they can. In other words, IMO, AM is a loser that cannot hack it in the real world and has to rely their lies to even survive. AKA - LOSER!

Thanks
    You will have to be more specific when using the term 'Loser' LOL! ok sorry I missed the AM part

Thanks
    I got kicked from Adam Montana's site a year ago or so because I called him out on something that he had said. What was funny was that is was something that was easily verifiable. But alas, he refused to state that he was wrong and banned me from his PoS site. Maybe if I was a monthly subscriber I would still have an account there. LMAO!

+ Reply to Thread