5-10-2014 American Contractor In a few weeks, the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) will expire on 22 May just like it has every year since 2003. There are lien holders, pending litigation and lawsuits against the Iraq governments previous regime. The DFI funds are held in a New York bank and the Ministry of Finance has access to these funds. The DFI account will continue being held in New York until after 22 May and will not be exposed to the numerous liens, lawsuits and creditors. The Iraq government will not risk losing those DFI funds.

5-10-2014 Poppy3 I HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY SOME FACTIONS ARE TRYING TO HOLD THE CBI AND IMF UP IN THE RELEASE. I DON’T THINK AT THIS POINT THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ACCORDING TO THE SOURCES THAT GAVE ME THE INFORMATION – THIS CAN POP UP ANYTIME NOW.

5-10-2014 MarkZ ...all the news today is excellent. Things actually do appear to be headed over the rainbow to the little guy and his pot o' gold. [Could this be our week finally!!] I fully expect it to be.

5-10-2014 Poppy3 THERE WILL NOT BE A GCR AS MANY...WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. IT HAS ZIP TO DO WITH A RV OF DINAR. YES THERE WILL BE SOME MIDDLE EAST AND SURROUNDING CURRENCIES THAT TRADE DAILY WITH IRAQ THAT WILL HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR CURRENCIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRADE WITH IRAQ BUT THERE WILL NOT BE SOME 100 PLUS COUNTRIES ADJUSTING OR RVING THEIR CURRENCIES...

5-10-2014 Millionday i dont know the date -- i do know that CBI has stated in multiple reports that they are ready for the banking reform to go forward with the step of changing the value and the international rates so now we wait -- they have not said we will have to wait a long time or we wont -- but they have shown a newly gained care for the citizens and their own economic future for the region and for them.

5-11-2014 Frank26 [May 25th stands out to me for some reason.] If on that day they tell You the election results ...Then Logic and some of my very smart Team members believe we need to see a rate first. Time...Timing...Will tell.

5-11-2014 Millionday there is a major ISX conference coming up on May 14th and 15th...they are marketing and also informing all about the ISX... for investors to have access to the isx -- they have to be internationally recognized and also they have to be compliant with global trade laws and regulations -- the isx in order to be hooked to the global stock markets has to be set with a reality rate due to the pairing with all international currencies that will occur for the figures for trade on the market and off --- they have to have a reality rate to enter the world stock markets. [will the rv/ri occur prior to this meeting?] the meeting is informative but if the rate will be set before or not we do not know in ink yet.

5-11-2014 Poppy3 ...I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOLID SOURCES THAT THE COUNTRIES THAT IRAQ OWES WAR RETRIBUTION HAVE MET ALL LAST WEEK AND THEY ARE NOW DEMANDING PAYMENT ON THE DINAR THEY TOOK IN LIEU OF BALANCE OWED BACK YEARS AGO AT THE END OF THE WAR. MANY OF THEM FORGAVE UP TO 60% OF THE DEBT AND TOOK THE BALANCE OWED IN DINAR. THEY KNOW MUCH OF THE PARIS GROUP COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN PAID AND THESE ARE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WHERE NOT PART OF THE PARIS GROUP AND...AND NOW DEMANDING THEIR PAY ALSO.

5-11-2014 Millionday the negotiations for all the seats for kurds has begun and they are expecting total power sharing -- so that is of course constitutional compliance and also -- political stability. [so the kurds think they will get the power sharing agreement soon, thats a good thing.] i agree -- huge encouragement for them and their place in the government and the overall direction of the New Iraq. [maybe they will get hcl done with this taking place?] it appears they have it but have not activated due to lack of funding it -- when the reforms are done they will have it in place imo.