5-25-2014 BGG I don't see the "whole of" the National Alliance endorsing Maliki. I suspect there will be a "rebuilding " of a new National Alliance - without Maliki. The final solution is a little ways off. None of which HAS to mean there is some kind of "currency stalement"...it is not impossible to imagine the world powers may well do as they want BETWEEN this regime and the seating of the next GOI. If they feel confident they won't have to put up with Maliki's "Gerry Mandering" their processes they may enact the reforms they need to see before anyone else is allowed to come in and take advantage of the situation. Not impossible to believe.

5-25-2014 Okie_Oil_Man TODAY IS THE 25TH AND IT IS A DAY I HAVE AND YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING ON FOR YEARS ACCORDING TO SOURCES. TIME WILL PROVE OR REPUDIATE THIS AS FACT OR FICTION. WE ARE VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE IF OUR INFORMATION FINALLY COMES TO FRUITION. I BELIEVE OUR ENDURANCE IS SOON TO BE REWARDED.

5-26-2014 chattels ...assuming this Thursday, May 30, we have an end /resolution to election "complaints" and a beginning to a reliable timeline, i.e., ratification /certification of the election results, then we should have the next government of Iraq on or about July 14, 2014. *** NOTE: Ramadan 2014 begins in the evening of Saturday, June 28 and ends in the evening of Monday, July 28. [Am I mistaken or don't they work through Ramadan, Isn't it a holiday where they fast during the day and eat in the night hours?] it is the subject of debate every year...i believe that work and Parliament will continue.

5-26-2014 Tlar The ISX is planning to go live on a NASDAQ platform before the end of June with Erbil to follow in July. They are going international sometime before the end of June IMO. Another good sign.