7-11-2014 Mnt Goat ...we anxiously await for the next parliamentary session on Sunday July 13th. All my intel sources from Iraq are telling me it is coming to an end and the government is already decided upon and just waiting for the final voting process as a matter of formality. The plan now is to vote on all three presidencies during this next session. He [Maliki] is gone! He has voluntarily retired and can no longer be a threat to the process of building this new government. As of June 14th his legitimate power as prime minister has ended. So where is this RV heading this coming week? All my intel sources are now telling me they plan to try again this weekend... Today is Friday, the process has already begun and so far it is moving ahead. I do not want to predict any dates or rates but I can say it does look very good for us next week to be at the banks if (remember I said “if”) Sunday’s session in parliament goes well and if their plan to form the government does not get interrupted. I do not predict rates so I will not divulge what I know in this area since they can change and probably will. I will say the IQD market rate is above $3 and the IQN contract rates with China and Vietnam/China (VNN) are still very strong and there is plenty of money remaining in the buckets for our exchanges.

7-11-2014 Randy Koonce we are coming to an end now with the GOI getting formed... Question 1 is Maliki Out...up unitl now he has been fighting to remain part of the GOI....the fighting in Iraq going on right now is because of Maliki so Maliki will not be part of the GOI or even any position...Will he fight up to the last minute Yes, but in the end it will not matter. Question 2 who will be the PM...it will either be Chalibi or Madhi either one for us is fine...we should know for sure in about a day...Right now it is Madhi. Question 3 could it take longer for the PM to be seating...Yes...but we do not think so if you listen to all the news the GOI will be formed by the first...that has been moved right now any time to get formed...Question 4 will the fighting stop the RV...It has nothing to do with RV the money was only an issue if the US had troops that the militants could use the money to buy weapons against them.QUIT LOOKING FOR A DATE TO BE DONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE EVENTS TO TAKE PLACE AND BECAUSE IT IS A POLITICAL PROCESS NO ONE CAN GIVE YOU AN EXACT DATE. Iraq will have to show their GOI before too long...the last time they did this forming of a GOI after the election it went to the first of December...so I am showing you the time does not matter to them...Will it take that long this time? I,and this is opinion, do not think the pressure on Iraq to form a GOI will let them go that long...and they are still broke and cannot pay anyone.

7-11-2014 Millionday [so nothing on m [Maliki] handing over anything at this point?] not at this point -- but we should see by sunday by the looks of things or saturday night -- it looks like all is falling in place at the same time -- the thing is this -- Maliki doesnt hand anything over -- he is either voted in or not -- no control over this. [What actually has to happen in the right direction Sunday?] they are supposed to have the parliament session that announces the names of the three presidencies for the gov...it looks like they are working and the meetings do reflect that they expect to be on time.

7-11-2014 DC [via Adept1] Iraq wants this right now. The question is do they announce the positions first, the RV first, or both together. Everybody is ready whenever they choose the exact time. There are people jockeying for position with respect to the timing...the UST is very eager to get this done...The administration is quite ready; centers and reps are ready, too. Everyone is sitting around waiting for the exact time they do this. Everything is right here, right on the edge.

7-11-2014 Poppy3 BANKS ARE MOVING FORWARD EVERYDAY. THEY ARE TO INSTALL THE NEW SOFTWARE FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATION SOME TIME IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS AND THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO IN COUNTRY COMMUNICATE BANK TO BANK. THE INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARE IS THERE ALREADY AND OPERATIONAL TO TRADE AND BANK WOULD WIDE.

7-11-2014 EXOGEN NOTE: THEY ARE UNLOADING INTERNATIONAL CARGO SHIPS RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ TODAY! DO YOU REALLY THINK A COUNTRY WOULD SHIP A CARGO SHIP TO IRAQ WITH NO PAYMENT IN FULL UP FRONT AND COMPLETE INSURANCE COVERAGE. THERE IS A LIVE INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW TODAY! DO YOU THINK A BUSINESS, COMPANY OR COUNTRY WOULD TRUST IRAQ WITH AN IOU FOR A CARGO SHIP WHEN HISTORICALLY IRAQ IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRIES ON THE PLANET?

7-12-2014 BGG Everybody that said Maliki was out of the country, gone, his Wednesday speech was made, I promise, from the safety of the green zone. What he did was try to stir up one more crisis, blaming everyone else, deflecting attention off of himself. This is really bad for Maliki. He has to go and that's the holdup for Iraq, financially and otherwise. This meeting coming up is the "ball game", keep an eye on what happens. I think they will make some progress. The next few days, and could even be the next week or two are going to be very critical to where we are. IMO, once there are some stabilizing factors in place in the Iraqi government you will see the economics take off like crazy.

7-12-14 Poppy3 THE KURDS HAVE SAID MANY TIMES THEY WOULD NOT SHOW AND YET THE NEXT DAY THEY HAVE BEEN SETTING ON THE FRONT ROW. I HAVE CONFIDENCE THEY WILL BE THERE AND CAST THEIR VOTES TO REMOVE MALIKI AND SUPPORT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL BE INCLUSIVE. I ASSURE YOU WHOM EVER IS ELECTED PM THEY WILL STILL HAVE CONFLICT BUT AT LEAST THERE WILL BE OPEN DISCUSSIONS INSTEAD OF DISTRACTION. I THINK THIS TIME THEY WILL GET THIS RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN IRAQ HISTORY. WATCH THEIR ACTIONS...

7-12-2014 Aggiedad77 "CBI Arabic Announcement Translated - Press Release" More noise by the CBI...no where does it say Q cards...but what else would be considered a safe and efficient means for payment systems today in Iraq? Long time in coming...let's hope it is not an equally long time in loading them up...many are waiting to get paid....projects are on hold at this moment...so much can be revitalized within Iraq because of these cards and the MR [Monetary Reform] process they represent.

7-12-2014 Kaperoni "Indicators on the seriousness of the Iraqi dinar because of the security crisis and the government strongly reassure reservists" The dinar is in trouble. We have watched the CBI try to meet IMF requirements since last fall and had only minimal success. Even this article states..."..​​the recovery of the Iraqi dinar has been very slow,.." meaning Turki has not been able to bring the Market Rate down where it should be (within 2%). Printing new notes should help with confidence in the currency, but IMO they need to stop the violence soon or more and more merchants will go to the dollar forcing citizens to get dollars.

7-12-2014 Doc First and foremost the in country fighting is very real. Getting together as a democracy is no small feat for this culture. This is evident by Maliki not doing anything he has promised when it comes to the Sunnis and Kurds. Even recently the US gave him a deadline to form a more inclusive government and that deadline came and went and Maliki has not delivered. We...have witnessed this for years now and our conclusion is Maliki will never yield. Secondly, ISIS is not as strong as one may think. The Sunnis and Kurds are so fed up with Maliki and the Shiites that ISIS was able to catalyze this issue and basically start a civil war fueled by many Sunnis that actually don't hold the extremest views of the hardcore ISIS members.

7-12-2014 Frank26 THE CBI'S MR [MONETARY REORM] HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE GOI POLITICAL DRAMA. [Just wondered if you want to voice your opinion about the CBI releasing the rate this month?] Without exaggeration I Honestly Feel that with Every passing Nano Second ...There is Great Potential Creativity for the release of The IR [International Rate].