7-28-2014 Tlar It is amazing to what lengths these guys will try to go to. Their new battle plan is to say now that the document they signed along with Maliki saying the NA is the largest block, is a forged document. I think the document they all signed stating the NA is the largest block was most likely signed a while back at least a month ago. At the time it probably meant nothing to the SOL or Maliki because they figured that having 95 MP'S they controlled the NA anyway so there was no reason not to sign it...They never dreamed that this document took total control out of their hands and would be used against them and essentially turned the tide. This document has turned out to be the crux of their downfall. Now that's what I call crossing the T's and dotting the I's and great foresight. Last night was their 28th and Wednesday our day is the day after their 3rd night? EID will be over this Wednesday and they can get back to work?

7-28-2014 BGG Article quote: "...A source from the National Alliance, the four-way meeting was held yesterday evening between the head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Parliament Speaker Salim al and Fuad Masum, President of the Republic and the President of the Federal Court Medhat al-Mahmoud to discuss the biggest bloc in parliament..." This article is saying al-Jubouri, Massoum, Medhat al-Mahmound and al-Jaafari met and decided the NA would be the ones to form the next GOI – not the SLC singularly. It goes on to say (translated) Massoum will call the NA to proceed later this week (essentially – based on the Eid al-Fitr timeline). HUGE NEWS turn out the lights Maliki - the party is OVER!!

7-28-2014 TNT Tony [via Adept1] There is a date, a time and a final plan. Everyone has agreed. We’re there. That doesn’t mean it’s in the next 15 minutes, but we’re there. In Iraq, they have met with the incoming and outgoing PM, they have a PM ready to be announced. Hopefully it will be a great day and a great, great week...know that something could happen this week to change the rest of your life.

7-28-2014 DC [via Adept1] Everything looks really, really good and I pray this is the final thing. In Iraq, they are very busy with last-minute agreements. My take is they’ve had the PM now for many weeks.The security situation is going well, too. The CBI is ready...Banks are ready...The UN Security Council is happy with the ministers, and the progress being made. We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it. It looks really good.

7-28-2014 Poppy3 BEING TOLD THEY WILL HAVE A EMERGENCY CALLED MEETING THIS WEEK. NOT CONFIRMED BUT A RUMOR FROM IRAQ. [in your opinion do you think Maliki will be gone by the end of the week?] ALL DEPENDS ON WHEN JABORI DECIDES TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW PM. I EXPECT THIS TO NOW HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.

7-28-2014 wmawhite two to three weeks ago I thought Maliki still had a chance to survive this. However, with al-Sistani speaking up and calling for a change, many within the SoL now have jumped ship using al-Sistani as cover. I believe Maliki is history.

7-28-2014 TerryK THE OIL TANKER FROM IRAQ...THE QUESTION IS WHO ORDERED IT AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING FOR IT. IF ITS TO THE US PART OF PAYMENT THEN I SAY WE ARE THERE. IF IT IS FOR PRODUCTION TO A PRIVATE GROUP I SAY WE ARE DAMN CLOSE. REMEMBER IRAQ OWES US SO MANY BILLION BARRELS RIGHT...PART OF THE AGREEMENTS. ALL I’M GOING TO SAY IS ARE YOU READY...REALLY ARE YOU READY...READY FOR THE RV. GET YOUR BAGS PACKED. GET YOUR SHOES ON. ITS A COMING MY SOURCES ARE GOING NUTS. THEY ARE ALL SAYING THE BLESSING IS UPON US.

7-28-2014 Millionday IT WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO HAVE GLOBAL BANKING WITH MASTERCARD WITH NO REALITY RATE IN PLACE BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE COMPETITIVE OR MAKE IT IN THE MARKET FOR IRAQ --- THEY HAVE BROUGHT IN MASTERCARD AND AFTER THE FEAST THEY WILL BE USING THE PAYMENT CARDS FOR CITIZENS.

7-28-2014 Tlar I hate to keep quoting the 2008 strategic study commissioned by the CBI but it concluded that far back that Iraq with its resources in 2008 could support 1.13 dinars to 1 USD. The reserves were sitting at around 30 billion at the time (not the 100 billion they are today), and they were producing 1.5 mbpd (not the 4 mbpd they are today). No gold had been discovered as of yet and the CBI did not own any gold then (certainly not the 120 tons as it does today. Their was no relationship with BIS with deposits in the billions being made into BIS, and they did not have the other assets reported to be 180 billion which includes the DFI had not been released and earmarked for the CBI due to the fact THEY HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM CHAPTER VII. The point I am making is what's changed from 2008 when it was determined back then the currency was worth 88 cents per dinar and the plan was to RV the currency per Shabibi according to the strategic study? I will tell you. Assets, and more assets, and some additional assets. Added altogether and if it were ever to be published on their...website, it is: 100 billion in foreign currency reserves, 120 tons of gold 82 billion released early last Oct-Nov which I think because Maliki had stated he was going to get the money, Turki deposited in BIS, and the additional 180 billion the US just stated was being released in the US of property, financial instruments, bank accounts and DFI funds. Somebody please tell me again how is it that a country that is this wealthy cannot RV their currency? Remember their neighbor next store Kuwait, has less the 40 billion in their reserves and only produces 1.5 mbpd (the same as Iraq back in 2008) and has a currency worth $3.48 USD per dinar?

7-29-2014 Chattels ...my sense is that the judiciary has spoken and the same decision that put Maliki in office in 2010 may put him out in 2014, a great irony.

7-29-2014 Millionday I HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU ANYTHING THAT SHOWS A TIMELINE OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON...HERE WE GO AND IT IS IN INK...Quote: "This card is used for transferring salaries from companies to the card’s account and it can be used in cash withdrawal through all Warka bank ATMs in." THAT IS THE NEW PAYMENT CARD SERVICE THAT WILL BE AT THE BANKS. SO LET ME SUMMARIZE THE REPORT: AFTER THE FEAST --- ALL PAYROLLS AND PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE THEN. THE FEAST WAS TO BE ANNOUNCED TO HAVE BEGUN TODAY [MONDAY]. [when does it finish?] THREE DAYS. Newshound Guru Millionday [will the cards require a rate to go global?] THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE AN EXCHANGE RATE IN ORDER TO HAVE A VALUE IN PLACE FOR EXCHANGE WITHIN THE GLOBAL SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR MASTER CARD AS WELL.