8-22-2014 Arthur Once this is done, along with all the major recent advancements in e-Banking and infrastructure modernizations, the security improvements, and the final seating of the ministers between now and the constitutional deadline of Sept. 10th/11th, per the last words we heard from CBI Governor Turki, there will be no reason to hesitate to delete the zeros, or in our terms, revaluate the Iraqi dinar to an international reality rate. "Kurdish delegation negotiating reach Baghdad today and leads the demands of Article 140." "The delegation carries several files, including article 140 and the oil and gas Act, and the payment of the Peshmerga forces and cut salaries of Kurdistan" This is it. This is the granddaddy of them all. The meeting we have all been waiting for. The Kurds, who have consistently boycotted all negotiations under the Maliki regime is now in Baghdad along with our people to finally negotiate the much awaited and long anticipated HCL Agreement, payments and salaries, and formalizing Article 140. This will determine the final distribution of all the combined Iraqi oil revenues for Kurdistan, and all the provinces and citizens of Iraq.

8-22-2014 Adam Montana [We're running out of August...Do we still have time for this to be an "exciting month"?] It looks like things are slowing down while Abadi is forming his government, but the positives are very real: 1. Kurds again working with Baghdad. 2. Maliki appears to be accepting his fate, allowing Abadi to move forward 3. KRG proving to be very strong and capable of independent action, forcing Baghdad to compromise 4. Etc.

8-22-2014 Okie_Oil_Man YOU EITHER MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION OR SUFFER THE CONSQUENCE OF HAVING MORE DERIVITIVES YOU INSTILLED DUMPED ON THE WORLDS MARKET AT A FIRE SALE PRICE WHICH WOULD COMPLETELY DEVESTATE YOUR STANDING BOTH MILITARILY AND MONETARILY AND MAKE YOU A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY OR YOU CAN ACCEPT THE FINAL AGREEMENT OF CO-OPERATION. I WILL REMAIN PATIENT WITH YOU ONLY SO MUCH LONGER. THE DECISION IS NOW YOURS TO MAKE AND MAKE IMMEDIATELY. I WAIT NO LONGER AND AWAIT YOUR DECISION...THIS IS A PROPOSED LETTER FROM ASSISTANCE ADVISOR IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. I WILL GIVE YOU 2 OPTIONS THAT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE YOUR FATE AS A "POWERFUL NATION". YOU CAN EITHER PURSUE 2 SEPERATE PATH'S OF YOUR CHOICE. I WILL ASSIST YOU ONLY ONE LAST TIME. YOUR OPTION IS NUMBER 1 IS TO MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HAS BEEN HINDERING THE ENTIRE WORLD, OR I AS YOUR CONTRIBUTING PARTY WILL MAKE ALL THE MISTAKES COMMON KNOWLEDGE. LET ME WISH YOU A GOOD DAY AMERICA. I HAVE CONTINUED ASSISTANCE TO YOU FINANCIALLY AND YOU HAVE SQUANDERED WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU. YOU HAVE MANIPULATED, MISUSED AND HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY CONTRIBUTION. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO ADVISE YOU BUT YOU FAILED TO ADHERE TO GOOD BUSINESS PRINCIPLES AND MANAGEMENT. I HAVE COME TO A POINT THAT I MUST NOW LAY THE GAUNTLET AT YOUR FEET AND LET YOU DECIDE YOUR OWN FINANCIAL FATE.

8-22-2014 EXOGEN INTRA OFFICE BANK MEMORANDUMS HAVE BEEN SENT TO MULTIPLE BANKS GLOBALLY REFERENCING CURRENCY CHANGES STARTING THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

8-22-2014 tman23 Nobody knows when the CBI will introduce the monetary change that includes a new rate...The most notible fact we have is that the GOI must begin drafting their 2015 Budget mid October. That fact alone tells us that the CBI needs to give them the new rate for the currency before the drafting of the 2015 budget, if in fact the CBI has plans to raise it substantially, which dinar speculators believe to be the case.

8-22-2014 wmawhite [do you think we will see the government Monday August 25?] It appears Abbadi knows what he is doing and he just might pull this off come next week.

8-22-2014 Breitling The note count was about 9 billion and it represented 30 Trillion dinar….but no one knows the exact number…They said they were going to reduce the note count and increase the value…their original target was 1 billion notes at $3 plus per dinar…They’ve come out with 3 articles within the last 12 months. Last October they said they reduced the number of notes from 6 billion to 4 billion with plans to go from 4 billion to 1 billion…but they had just got to 6 billion. …In the third or fourth month of this year they came out and said they were at 4 billion notes. We’re watching them go for the target…why wouldn’t they also go for raising the rate too? That’s confirmation from the CBI that they are going to do what they said they’re going to do…that’s proof since we’re sitting back and looking at the numbers.

8-22-2014 DC In Iraq they announced in the mosques that the GOI is ready and seated and will have celebrations on Monday...this was on TV too. ISIS is very much a force to be reckoned with and they have lost much ground - we continue to bomb them and make strategic progress against them. Iraq would like to have the RV done prior to Monday ceremonies but have to coordinate with the rest of the world. Banks are ready..contractors are ready. They are all ready but don't know when it is. Frankly, there is not that much information out there...we are at the end.

8-22-2014 Millionday "The delegation negotiating the Kurdish held a meeting with a delegation of the National Alliance, and the meeting ended shortly before, and it was a positive meeting..." WE HAVE A MEETING THAT WILL BE HAPPENING AGAIN TOMORROW FOR THE HOPES OF GETTING THIS ALL RESOLVED WITH THE FORMATION OF GOV BY MONDAY AS THEY ARE TRYING TO GET IT DONE BY MONDAY. THEY ARE ACTUALLY MEETING AND GETTING ALONG AND THIS IS MUCH MORE POSITIVE THAN WE HAVE SEEN IN MANY YEARS. THEY ARE ALSO WORKING ON THE BUDGET.

8-22-2014 Poppy3 I AM FINALLY HOME BUT STILL VERY WEAK BUT...I SEEM TO BE GETTING STRONGER...THE THERAPIST SAID IT WILL TAKE TIME...THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. I HEARD THEY WHERE ACTUALLY STARTING TO OPEN BANKS OUT OF THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ. THEY HAVE TO BE COUNTING ON HAVING A INTERNATIONAL RATE TO DO THAT. LOOK I HAVE HAD A STROKE BUT...I WILL KEEP UP WITH NEWS TILL WE ARE ALL PAID.

8-23-2014 tman23 As for the government being in place, all these players have been involved in the government in some capacity over the past 10 years...All we are getting is a version of musical chairs with the hope that they can ochestrate a new tune.

8-23-2014 Tony Iraq is superfantastic today - we like the window we are in now better than Wednesday. Everybody is primed and ready they just don't know when. Hopefully with Iraq doing everything possible saying we're ready to do this...it's really it.

8-23-2014 Kaperoni "Abadi gives partners 72 hours to submit their candidates" [Is there any legal way Maliki can stop Abadi from choosing who he pleases to fill the positions? I know Parliament has to approve them, but since Maliki is still in office, what kind of say does he still have?] I believe Maliki's influence is limited to what is left of the State of Law coalition. His tools are the same for anyone in charge of a bloc which is to not participate, not show in parliament, etc. and of course bribery and threats. But at this point very limited.

8-23-2014 Adam Montana [When do you think this will be over? How close are they to passing the HCL?] Key dates at this time are August 25th, and of course the next 20 days that Abadi has to seat the GOI. After these 20 days are up I believe we'll start looking for movement on the HCL and then it's game time.

8-23-2014 Millionday THEY WILL BE USING E-COMMERCE AS THEY ENTER THE GLOBE. THE EXPANSION REQUIRES THE DINAR TO BE EXCHANGEABLE. THEY ARE STATING THAT THE ACTIVATION OF MASTERCARD AND VISA USE WILL BE NEEDED AND IS PART OF WHAT CBI IS WORKING ON TO GET DONE FOR GLOBAL TRADE. SO THEY ARE PREPARING INTERNET USE AND SALES WITH E-COMMERCE -- THAT IS WHAT WILL BRING THE MARKET TO THE GLOBE. THE KURDS AND THE FEDERAL GOV HAVE AGREED ON THE FORMATION OF THE GOV AND WILL MEET IN TWO DAYS. THEY HAVE UNTIL MONDAY AND WITH THE COMMENT FROM THE KURDS THEY INTEND TO BE THERE. HE [ABADI] OBVIOUSLY IS SERIOUS -- A COMPLETE DEADLINE. ...THE POWER SHARING [IS] BEING RESPECTED -- THERE IS TOO MUCH GOING ON -- THIS WILL MOVE FORWARD. THEY ARE GOING TO BEGIN THE BUDGET FOR NEXT YEAR -- SO THAT TELLS US THEY HAVE MOVED FURTHER THAN REPORTED IMO ON THIS BUDGET -- THE CONSTITUTION STATES THAT IS THEIR FIRST THING TO DO -- MEANING PARLIAMENT SO WE WILL SEE. THE US IS COMING BACK TO IRAQ TO ENSURE THE TERRORISM STOPS . SO WHAT WE HAVE IS THEM WORKING ON GOV AND BUDGET AND BANKS COMING IN IN DROVES AND THEY ARE WORKING TO GET E-COMMERCE AND THE GREAT US OF A IS THERE DESTROYING THE THREAT. THE KURDS AND FEDS ARE AGREEING ON GOV AND WILL HAVE IT DONE THIS WEEK AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN UNTIL MONDAY. VERY IMPORTANT NEWS TO SAY THE LEAST.

8-23-2014 EXOGEN It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!