8-23-2014 Mnt Goat Today is Saturday 08/23 and yesterday Iraq made the announcement we have been waiting on. Yes- the announcement of a fully formed and seated government including now the prime minister (no longer a designate) and all his council of ministers (or cabinet). This was just an in-country announcement and not yet for the global news media. Earlier this week Abadi had stated the Iraq would make the formal announcement on Monday 8/25. I believe they announced the fully formed government yesterday and listed the ministers and their origin to calm down the masses in Iraq with the hope many of the Sunnis will lay down their arms and leave ISIS. Then when can we expect the RV? All I will say is what I have been saying all along we wait for a formal (global) announcement to the public that the Iraq government is now fully formed. Many of you asked me if a formal, public announcement is necessary and the answer is a big fat YES. I do whole heartedly believe that the RV rollout will be completed just prior to or just after this announcement. We are once again in a very sweet spot to see the RV see something significant happen early next week.

8-23-2014 TerryK HEARING ANNOUNCING THE GOV MONDAY...THE WHOLE THING. STILL A GO.

8-23-2014 BGG "Minister of State, John Kerry confirmed his country's strong support to a new government, expressing rejection to put preconditions by all parties in the political process. Kerry encouraged, in a telephone conversation with his Iraqi counterpart Hoshyar Zebari, on the "pressure on all parties to work together and the need to avoid preconditions to accelerate the formation of a comprehensive new government." if he [John Kerry] tells Jubouri they have to "form" no matter what the make-up and Abadi is trying to take on too many ministries for the NA - isn't that kind of stupid. Take an extra week and come out with a truly balanced government - I say. it's not like we haven't waited...

8-23-2014 MarkZ What a tangled web they wove. Great things happening! Try to stay calm as it winds down. We are close.

8-23-2014 tman23 1116 appeared on XE a few months ago for a solid week...many laughed and now it's a topic for discussion...It appears the rate for the CBI could be $1.11 and market rate would be 1-1... With all the chaos I highly doubt they would add more confusion and chaos at this time by presenting a $3 plus rate... but thats just my speculating a possible rate... That 1116 on XE appears now to have had some significance in what they are planning...

8-23-2014 Frank26 NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is STOPPING nor DELAYING the LAVA FLOW of BOTH the GOI and CBI NOW.

8-24-2014 Millionday IF THE DINAR DOES NOT BUY MORE THAN THE DOLLAR THEN THE US DOLLAR WILL REMAIN ON THE STREETS BEING USED BY THE CITIZENS AND THAT CANT BE -- THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THAT ALL THE WAY...THEY WILL HAVE -- ONLY THE DINAR. THE BUDGET IS ON A ROLL AND ALSO THEIR CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY --- AND THAT IS VERY HUGE --- THAT IS THE ABILITY TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ALL DAY EVERYDAY. MONDAY THEY WILL MEET FOR THE MEETING OF ALL PARLIAMENT AND IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR GOV FORMATION. THEY ARE CALLING FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE ELECTRONIC BANKING SERVICE THAT IS READY AND WANT IT DONE RIGHT AWAY FOR ALL OF THE MONEY TRANSFER COMPANIES AND OF COURSE THE BANKING REFORM. THE BUDGET WILL BE DONE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THIS IS GREAT -- SO THE NEXT WEEK WE WILL SEE THE BUDGET -- VERY GOOD TIMING. THE TIMELINES ARE VERY SIMILAR AS IF IT IS ALL BEING DONE ---AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS ALL LOOKING VERY POSITIVE WE HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.

8-24-2014 Adam Montana [I read the gov will be seated on Monday. Do you think when this happens, there will be an RV?] I don't think it will happen that fast - Abadi has 20 days left to get it done, and I believe they will take the full time allowed...that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I can't tell you it will be "done" by Monday, but I really think they are going to take the entire time allotted and then we'll be looking for HCL news after that.

8-24-2014 Jester [are they keeping the RV from us...?] NO ONE IS KEEPING THE RV FROM YOU FOR ANY REASON...NO ONE IN THAT VENUE CARES ABOUT YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER... THEY REALLY DO NOT LIKE YOU TO HAVE MONEY BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU... IT IS ALL ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE... KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL... IT IS EASY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON...

8-24-2014 EXOGEN Kurdish Delegation Press Conference At 6:30 pm today to highlight the latest results of its talks in Baghdad with political parties on forming the next federal government.

8-24-2014 Kaperoni Article: "Experts are calling for the expansion of electronic payment services" These types of articles are great news but we must be realistic. The CBI has not even fully implemented the replacement notes they reprinted earlier this year (which will tighten up monetary policy even more as they stop counterfeiting). Again, we need the new GOI formed, many outstanding laws both economic and banking passed that are stalled in parliament and most important...they need to rid the country for the most part of ISIL terrorists. We are still months out at best. Technically the CBI may be able to go to Article VIII today (if they are in compliance). But would they? of course not. My point is...the increase in value of the dinar is part of a much larger economic event within Iraq. Nobody sits down at the dinner table and eats before the table is set...and in this case, you don't go to IMF Article VIII, a new exchange regime, before the economic conditions are ready for it. Iraq has a lot of work to do to set the table...and that will not happen in a week..nor a month. As I said, we are months out before the CBI will make the move.

8-24-2014 Poppy3 RATE COMING HIGH AND STABLE...US BANKS BUYING MILLIONS IN THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS... THEY KNOW IT IS COMING AND ARE WATCHING THE DINAR MOVEMENT JUST LIKE US EXCEPT FROM THE INSIDE OUT NOT LIKE US WATCHING FROM THE OUTSIDE IN. WE HAVE NO IDEA YET AS TO WHEN IT WILL APPEAR BUT THEY HAVE WATCHED AND WAITED TILL NOW TO START BUYING MASSIVE MILLIONS IN DINAR. I AM HYPED ON THE SITUATION AT THIS TIME...WE ARE IN A GREAT PLACE ...ALL THE NEWS IS POSITIVE FOR MOVEMENT SOON AND ESPECIALLY USA BANKS BUYING.