10-11-2014 tlm724 Article: "Ihsanoglu: Council meetings will resume with effect from next Tuesday to name security ministers" Quote: "noting that the meeting will naming heads of parliamentary standing committees and the performance of the constitutional right of the ministers of the Kurds, in addition to naming security minister" get the Kurds sworn in is a big thing. I pray the National Alliance doesn't mess up the naming of the minister of security. the agenda also includes the naming ministers unsuspecting, and the first reading of the budget in case it came from the prime minister.

10-11-2014 Millionday [ Is the situation in Bagdad with Isis under control?] I KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO GET THEM UNDER CONTROL. THEY HAVE HAD HUGE SUCCESS WITH DAASH AND ISIS AND HAVE ADDED TWO MORE COUNTRIES IN THE LAST DAYS.

10-11-2014 tman23 "Speaker of the parliament, Saleem al-Jobouri, arrived on Friday, at the head of a parliamentarian delegation to Geneva..." Good to see in print that Jabouri arrived on Friday...assume he will be there for 6 days and back to head the session in Parliment on the 16th for voting on the Budget and Ministers.

10-11-2014 Bulldog75 We are positive and Blessed. Our Manna comes forth soon to now. We are positive, optimistic with an attitude of gratitude.

10-11-2014 Kaperoni Article: "Kurdistan: We will give a formal request to the United Nations on independence for Iraq" The Kurds are feeling the same way we are..nervous. So far Abadi has said all the right things but he has not accomplished anything yet...not to mention the constant roadblocks that he seems to be facing. What are the chances Abadi will succeed?

10-11-2014 tman23 Parliament will be in session on the 14th and it will be dealing with the reading of the Budget along with many other laws...IMO it does appear that a host of laws will be passed in a one day -two day voting session.

10-12-2014 SteveI ...lots of questions regarding the so called new bills. I did some research and contacted [Guru] Ray and others and they all came back with the very same answer, "They said that is the currency that has been used by the Iraqi people for quite a while now. Nothing new." Matter of fact, one of Rays contacts has some and was going to show Ray the bills. So, the actual new currency has not been introduced into the country yet and will not until the rate changes. When will the rate change? As soon as the budget gets passed according to many. So lets just sit back and wait for the budget to get passed and see what happens.

10-12-2014 Millionday CBI HAS MADE HUGE PROGRESS TO MOVE TO THE GLOBE...THAT IS WHAT WILL SHOW US A RATE. THEY HAVE MADE THE TECHNICAL ADVANCEMENTS NEEDED AND ARE USED BY OTHER CENTRAL BANKS. CBI IS READY TO ACTIVATE THE MOVE TO THE GLOBE AND INTENDS TO DO SO. THE TIMELINE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SEEING -- WE DONT HAVE INK ON IT BUT WE HAVE BEEN SEEING A RUSH TO GET THINGS DONE. THE MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IS WHEN WE WILL SEE THE REALITY RATE AND THE IRAQI VALUE OF IRAQ. [ isnt the plan to open the budget on oct 15 and begin payments?] YES THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE MANY AGREEMENTS THAT THEY MADE THAT REQUIRE THAT THEY BEGIN PAYMENT ON THE 15TH AND WE ALSO KNOW THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HUSTLING TO GET THE BUDGET DONE AND SAY THEY ARE MEETING FOR THE READING AND VOTE ON THE 15TH -- THEY COULD RELEASE THE RATE AT ANYTIME -- THEY ARE ABLE TO DO THAT DUE TO THEIR INDEPENDENCE AND POWER.

10-12-2014 Blaino THERE HAS NOT...BEEN ANY TYPE OR KIND OF SECRET, LOCKED DOWN, UNCONFIRMABLE "IN COUNTRY RV!" REALLY! 25 MILLION PEOPLE 'JUST WOULDN'T TELL?' REALLY? WE DIDN'T HAVE AN IN COUNTRY RV IN 2010 OR 2011, OR 2012... ETC ETC ETC!!! ...CELL PHONES, SAT PHONES, INTERNET, CANS WITH STRING, SMOKE SIGNALS...DOES ANY THINKING PERSON REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE SCOOP OF THE CENTURY IN FINANCIAL TERMS WILL JUST SIMMER AWAY...UNREPORTED BY FNS, FBN, CNN, ETC, ETC , ETC? HOW MUCH SENSE DOES THAT REALLY MAKE? IF WE GET ANY MOVEMENT FROM A PARTICULAR DIRECTION BY THE 20TH, I'LL BE VERY PLEASED. WE STILL HEAR THE SUPPORTING EVENTS THAT WILL USHER IN THE GCR, RE-VAL, ETC., COULD DEVELOP WITHIN THE COMING WEEK!

10-12-2014 Enorrste Article: "Central tends to activate cooperation with the world" Quote: "the requirements of the market economy and the provision of banking services to investors Iraqis and foreigners, especially that the country is on the verge of activating cooperation banking International service requirements anticipated in the development of the Iraqi economy, which is guaranteed by the new government program." I especially like the term "on the verge" which seems to indicate that they are about to make a move. Add to that mention of a "guarantee by the new government program" and I'm led to believe that this is a subtle way of saying that Al-Abadi is totally behind this move, while we know that Maliki was not. It all sounds good to me!