10-14-2014 tman23 If we research history in regards to the CBI lifting the zero articles they always stated the first of the year or June (the second half of the year) and very specific to say not in the middle of a quarter...That being said; the CBI appeared ready to initiate this project way before the latest round of talks about market economies etc..etc..etc.. I think they put their backs against the wall and have to RV now they have no choice.

10-14-2014 SteveI There are so many unknown factors that keep coming into play that it is impossible to second guess anything with a certain point of accuracy. Some say the budget of 2014 is derived from a new rate, some say it is not, I guess we will all have to just sit back and let this play out. Remember with the 2014 being so late in the year, it just may wait until the 2015 budget is processed. Until Iraq actually does this, no one is right or wrong until proven differently. There are also many that say that a rate change will not happen until the ISIL fighting is under control. That is left to be seen. So many things change on a daily and weekly basis that what appears to be going good today, can change very quickly tomorrow.

10-14-2014 TerryK WORD I GOT IS CHINA IS PUSHING HARD FOR THIS TO HAPPEN WED NIGHT...YES I SAID CHINA.

10-14-2014 My Ladies [new guru] IRAQ HAS BEEN DOING MANY THINGS...THEY ARE GETTING TO THE END OF THE ROAD I THINK. IN MY OPINION WE WILL NOT SEE MUCH COMING FROM THE BANKING SIDE OR THE POLITICAL SIDE THAT’S NEW INFORMATION UNTIL THEY ARE READY TO REVEAL EVERYTHING TO US. IN OUR OPINION THEY CAN NOT GO MUCH FURTHER WITH BANKING STRUCTURE OR BANKING LAWS WITHOUT HAVING THEIR OWN CURRENCY AND AN INTERNATIONAL RATE.

10-14-2014 Exogen Article: "Asadi: Announcement candidates interior and defense within 48 hours and still Ameri of the most prominent names" ABADI IS MADE THIS SAME PUBLIC STATEMENT AT LEAST 5 TIMES WITHIN THE LAST 45 DAYS. PERSONALLY, I KINDA THINK THIS MAY BE THE "REAL" 48 HOURS

10-14-2014 BGG [We can still have the RV regardless of Isis?] ...ISIS may actually wind up being the "T-Rex" in the room...(the catalyst for change). [Can you tell me what "T-Rex in the room" means?] the bad guy at the end that saves you - but is dangerous in every way.

10-14-2014 Frank26 We are past the laws and at a new level with the IQD's MR (Monetary Reform). Big Difference Because THE GOI and CBI are Big Boys now. FEAR is no longer a factor between these two...Coordination and Cooperation is! CBI WANTS TO TALK...A LOT!!!

10-14-2014 Millionday Article Quote: "the agenda of the parliament session, which will be held on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Sheikh Hamoudi, includes swearing to members of the House of Representatives who were holding government positions and replacements for those who have held ministerial positions or Vice-President of the Republic and the follow-up temporary committees." DO YOU SEE THAT? SWEARING IN REPLACEMENTS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HELD MINISTERIAL POSITIONS.

10-14-2014 Frank26 They put away forever the chalk board that traded in country...Because electronic is for...International. THIS IS BUT ONE EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE 19TH WILL BRING US...EVIDENCE OF A NEW RATE...OR THE RATE ITSELF. I never gave a date because there was no logical sound reasoning nor substantial empirical evidence to do so...IMO, There is NOW.

10-14-2014 tman23 This information is third party but I believe to be trustworthy and accurate. As stated previously Jabouri and Ismail were reported to be in Switzerland and Jabouri is confirmed in ink... Ismail was there and it is being reported that meetings took place in which part known to include the release and transfer of funds being held that were frozen belonging to Saddam's regime (family members)...IMO...It appears that Iraq is collecting and finalizing the accounting of all it's assets. IMO, If we follow what Abadi is doing according to ink, he is doing a complete accounting investigation of the GOI and it really appears to be a priority. The General Secretary of CoM met with a World Bank representative as well on the same day Jabouri met with Ismail inquiring about the 3 zeros. These 3 events are facts and reported in ink. Associate these 3 facts with an article that the Kurds want the 3 zeros lifted, the Kurds are growing faster and have investors sitting on the sideline ready to go. The Kurds finally agreed to participate in the Central Government...IMO, I don't see Iraq opening the year 2015 with 3 zeros...We know for a fact Barzani doesn't want 3 zeros.

10-14-2014 My Ladies [newbie] Article: "Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of First Deputy Hamoudi and the presence of 210 deputies" PARLIAMENT MET TODAY DID THE FIRST READING OF...4 LAWS...AND ADJOURNED UNTIL THURSDAY. WE ALREADY KNEW THEY WOULD NOT BE DOING ANYTHING WITH MINISTERS OR BUDGET WHILE JUBOURI IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

10-15-2014 Millionday RIGHT NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT THEY ARE READY WITH EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE MOVING NOW TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND WITH ALL REFORMS. THE BANKING SYSTEM IS TO A POINT THAT IS PREPARED TO INTRODUCE THE ECONOMIC AND EXCHANGE RATE REALITY. THE DELAY IN ACTIVATING THE ISX AND ESX HAS COST STOCK HOLDERS AND IT IS TIME TO CHANGE THAT. SO THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE BANKING REFORM AND WITH CBI APPLYING THE EXCHANGE RATE...IT DOES NOT SAY WHEN...IT SAYS THEY ARE READY...THE CBI HAS ALL OF THE REGULATIONS READY TO INTRODUCE THE REALITY OF THE IRAQI DINAR. THE OIL AND ENERGY SECTOR GOING GLOBAL IN THE MARKET AND FUTURES WILL REQUIRE EXCHANGE RATE REALITY. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT THE DINAR HAS TO RAISE IN VALUE OTHER THAN INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW COMPLIANCE. THE DINAR HAS TO BE RAISED IN VALUE IN ORDER TO ENTER THE GLOBAL MARKET AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE ENTERING THE GLOBAL MARKET. THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ IS GIVING A TELEVISED SPEECH TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY] AND HAS NOT SAID ABOUT WHAT YET BUT IS TO BE VERY IMPORTANT. ...BE VERY HAPPY OF WHERE WE ARE AND THAT CBI ANNOUNCED AND SO DID PARLIAMENT THAT IRAQ IS READY FOR THE REALITY FINANCIALLY AND ARE READY TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND ALSO THE MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY (SUPPLY AND DEMAND). A HUGE WHOOOPOW...THEY SEEM TO BE VERY EXCITED AND HAVE GOTTEN SO MUCH DONE.

10-15-2014 My Ladies (newbie) Article: "Officially .. 20 countries participate in the Baghdad International Fair, and more than a thousand company" WOW!! SO FAR 20 COUNTRIES ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE FAIR. VERY NICE LINE UP. BUT WAIT…DIDN’T THE NEWS SAY THAT ISIS IS AT THE GATES OF BAGHDAD? DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV.

10-15-2014 Kaperoni Article: "Najib: the exclusion of the inclusion of the draft budget in the parliament session Thursday" Was it not a year or so ago when the IMF and World bank came out and told Iraq they were playing with fire being so dependent on oil? Well, will [with?] oil dropping that prediction is now coming true and Iraq is in a real bind. They better push them laws through and open the market economy. This budget should be a no brainer...get it done and move on to 2015. I believe these budgets in years past were calculated at $65 or $70 a barrel to avoid such shocks. So they are all good with he math...so far.

10-15-2014 tlm724 Article quote: "Announced that the Iraqi Stock Exchange to halt trading as of October 19 and next to the launch of the electronic trading system "x-stream", which will start as of Sunday, October 26 next." the ISX is transitioning onto the X-Stream Nasdaq platform.