Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: StarDogger Explaination

Thanks

StarDogger Explaination

Hello everyone, there has been alot a speculation concerning StarDogger, and this sites future. I do not have all the details on his current situation, but I can say I was told by him that there are details that he cannot talk about even to me. Somethings that were said and printed are true...others are not. I am choosing to stay with the site and help all the members the best I can. StarDogger has been fair and good to everyone here. He has made some mistakes in his past, and has been working to correct those mistakes.

We all have made mistakes we regret, I for one will not judge him, that is his personal life,
    it has nothing to do with the site. I hope you will continue to support him and the site as I have chosen to do.

Thank you to all the members, for your understanding and patience. If any members have a question, please ask me or another Mod to IM you. We will do our best to answer your questions.

I spoke with Star, for the next few months, he has decided in the best interest of the site to step down as "Top Dog" for the time being. The site will continue to exsist being run by myself and some other Admins.

I wish I was at liberty to share with you all what I was told by Star. I have never lied to anyone on this site.
    I am asking you all to trust me concerning this situation. It is NOT as it appears. You are all entitled to say or believe what you choose.

Sincerely, dbcooper
    Last edited by Convict; 05-20-2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Additional info
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

syanardinar
    nONE OF OUR PERSONAL LIVES HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE. WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER, AS A GROUP, AND FIGURE OUT THE NEXT STEP TO KEEPING HIS SITE GOING FOR HIM WHILE.
    Last edited by Convict; 05-20-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Usually on the computer or cutting zzzzzz,s
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,916 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Good reply adn thanks.

Thanks
    SOOOOOOOO that means we can ROCK AND ROLL???????

Thanks
    As long as the site is open I'm staying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
    As long as the site is open I'm staying.
    lets go, let the good times roll !!!!!, Life goes on !!!

Thanks
    Thanks for the info...Im not going any where...and seeing as all of us live in glass houses (meaning no one is perfect) we should not throw stones. Star has always been there for us so I intend to return the favor...

Thanks
    wish stardogger well he has formed a very good site with very good and fair minded mods for sure i will be staying go RV

syanardinar
    Art...what in the world? lol

+ Reply to Thread