3-13-2015 My Ladies & Nova ...THERE ARE NO DELIBERATE DELAYS... THE PRIORITY FOR IRAQ RIGHT NOW IS THEIR BATTLE AGAINST ISIS. ABADI HAS UNITED MOST OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND EVERYONE IS WORKING TOGETHER TO RID THE REGION OF ISIS. ...THERE ARE SO MANY IMPORTANT LAWS THAT NEED TO BE DONE BUT PARLIAMENT HAS NOT BEEN DOING A READING ON ANY OF THEM IN THE PAST FEW SESSIONS, MANY OF THESE LAWS REQUIRE FUNDS AND THAT SOMETHING IRAQ IS LACKING IN THESE DAYS. THE CBI CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND SAID THERE ARE MANY BANKING LAWS THAT NEED TO BE REDONE AND THEY WOULD PUT THEM IN PLACE ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS AND NONE OF THESE LAWS PERTAINING TO BANKING WILL BE READ IN PARLIAMENT AS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOI.THIS IS ALL NORMAL PROCEDURES AND WE ARE GLAD TO SEE THIS ACTION BECAUSE IT SIGNALS THE CBI IS GETTING READY TO BE ON PAR WITH ALL THE OTHER CENTRAL BANKS OF THE WORLD AND ARE FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL PRACTICES. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE AND THEY ARE BEGINNING TO IMPLEMENT THE LAWS THAT ALL CENTRAL BANKS FOLLOW. THE TRAINING WHEELS ARE COMING OFF THE CBI AND THEY WILL BE INDEPENDENT OF THE GOI IN NO TIME. THIS WILL ALL BE OVER SOON.

3-13-2015 TNT Tony The economic reform is in its final stages, completed by mid-March – that is what they are saying in Iraq. That message is now on Iraqi television in the United States (via satellite). In Iraq itself, they are saying that the economic reform has been completed. The rates are there. We think there are two time-frames, and everyone is happy and excited. Even though we got the news it might happen tomorrow, everything is laid out, but let’s see what happens tomorrow. We’ve been ready on our side all week. Their rate is $3.91 over there. We are really happy and all our connections all around the world are all excited, so you should be too...I’m looking for something to happy this weekend...

3-13-2015 Millionday [To the best of your knowledge, at this point in time, what "has" to be done before rate change?] WE CAN FOLLOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO ENTER A MARKET ECONOMY AND KNOW THROUGH WORLD ECONOMICS AND FAIR TRADE THAT THEY WILL SET PRICES THAT CARRY A VALUE FOR ALL THEY HAVE AND THEIR CURRENCY -- A MARKET ECONOMY -- I KNOW WE HAVE SEEN HUGE PROGRESS -- NO ONE CAN TELL YOU A DATE BUT CBI HAS STATED THEY ARE READY AND HAVE GOTTEN THE GREEN LIGHT TO MOVE FORWARD.

3-13-2015 tman23 Article quote: "Said the Iraqi National Business Council, on Friday, new mechanisms central bank capable of creating a banking market in Iraq has supported economic activity, indicating that the banks will take over the work of the taxes levied in accordance with the pricing and detailed tables furnished by the Customs and Excise." IMO, from what is taking place in different sectors...and the delays with explanations that are not being truthful...We are going to see with in the next 18 days MAX...EXPLODE or IMPLODE (regarding Iraq economy and monetary reform).

3-13-2015 DC [via Adept1] ...in Iraq, for the past three days, folks in different cities have been paid. In two big cities, not Baghdad, they have switched over the rate at the merchants and exchanging in the banks, with many CBI folk monitoring. On television throughout the country, they are saying that the economic reforms are in their final stages to be completed in the next day, and one show said that it is complete. Banks are set up throughout the country tomorrow, when they normally are not open in Iraq. They have been trained and briefed throughout the system, and everyone is very ready. They have announced in the mosques this morning that this is the real deal, and many have heard the same from their relatives. Celebrations are starting in various areas. They are getting $3.91… [You keep referring to the RV – has it changed from an RI back to an RV?] Yes, we should be saying RI. Re-instatement is what they are saying in Iraq. [I heard you say that $3.91 is the re-instatement. How much time will we have to exchange?] Through November 2016, at which time they will retire the three-zero notes. Iraq expects this thing to be pushed out this weekend.

3-13-2015 Poppy3 CBI IS READY BUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE SUPPORT FROM THE GOI SO THEY CAN OPERATE. EXPECTING IN THE NEXT 10 DAYS OR LESS TO SEE SOME COMPLETION AND MOVEMENT TO THE MARKET RATE ALL OF US ARE WAITING.

3-14-2015 tlm724 I'll tell ya straight up, no one is stopping it! The CBI gave the green light, Ali Alak told us he needed 6 six [laws?] done to move to a free market economy, most importantly the 2 banks laws, once in place and the electronic link is fully connected then I believe he will move forward...then I think he will be ready to show the real value of the dinar and I don't mean 1166 either. I don't think the CBI is hiding anything from us, they seem to tell us as each step is taken. [See the possible "to do list" in the Dinar Guru Resource bar on the left]

3-14-2015 Poppy3 Article quote: "the war on Iraq is facing economic terms started with low oil prices..." I DONT BUY FOR ONE MINUTE THAT THE PRICE OF OIL DROPPING HAS INTERRUPTED THE PROCESS OF FINANCIAL REFORM OR ECONOMIC REFORM. THAT IS JUST DECEPTION FOR OTHER REASONS. ECONOMIST AND EVEN ME HAVE SAID FOR 3 YEARS OR MORE THAT WHEN IRAQ OIL WENT BACK TO SELLING AND SHIPPING GLOBALLY THAT THE OIL MARKET WOULD GET FLOODED AND OUR GAS PRICES WOULD FALL. IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT HAS HAPPENED AND TO THINK THEY WHERE NOT AWARE OF THIS IS BULL. THEY KNEW LONG AGO HOW MUCH THEIR OIL WOULD EFFECT THE MARKETS. PLUS THE FACT STILL REMAINS THE DINAR RATE BACK WHEN SADDAM WAS PM OIL WAS ONLY $31.00 A BARREL AND THE DINAR RATE WAS $3.00 PLUS FOR YEARS. FOOD FOR THOUGHT. BUT FACTUAL

3-14-2015 My Ladies I USUALLY DO NOT LIKE TO GIVE TIME LINES OR POINT OUT SPECIFIC EVENTS BUT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SOMETHING. LAST WEEK THIS NEWS ARTICLE CAME OUT "The advisory board determines Moaadaloda implementation of private sector strategy mechanisms" ...SO WE KNOW DEFINITIVELY THEY WILL BE ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR ON WEDNESDAY...BUT THEN TONIGHT THIS CAME OUT "Saturday .. Conference to activate the partnership between the public and private sectors" AND IT SPEAKS TO TOMORROW [SATURDAY] STARTING THE PROCESS FOR WEDNESDAY. SO NOW SEEING IT TWICE AND KNOWING THE UNITED NATIONS WILL BE THERE WEDNESDAY SPEAKS TO THE DATE NOT GETTING SWITCHED. LET'S SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT AND WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW FOR STARTERS. THE MECHANISM FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR BEING READY IS SORT OF A BIG DEAL AND THE ACTIVATION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ON WEDNESDAY SPEAKS VOLUMES AND TAKES US VERY CLOSE TO A CURTAIN CALL. AFTER THE CONFERENCE TOMORROW WE SHOULD KNOW MORE. OK NOW HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE, THE MECHANISM FOR THE CENTRAL BANK TO BE ABLE TO DETERMINE THE TAX AUTOMATICALLY IS IN PLACE NOW...

3-14-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Member of the parliamentary energy: government asked to wait a law of oil and gas to the presence of talks around" A member of the Parliamentary Committee on Energy is asking Parliament to wait in bringing the oil and gas law to the floor of Parliament...this request for such a delay appears to be coming from the GOI, not from Parliament and is centered around differences seen between political blocs that may hinder approval at this time....however the lack of an oil and gas law hinders much of the work needed to be accomplished between Iraq and the foreign oil companies who work on oil production today....it also slows up the process of sharing the wealth from the oil revenues with the Iraqi people...and at the same time the Oil Minister recently spoke about the fact that the lack of an oil and gas law is a big part of the current Iraqi crisis.

3-14-2015 Poppy3 ...REPORTED FROM THE GREEN ZONE ON TUESDAY THE PEOPLE THERE ARE THINKING IT [RATE] WILL BE VERY CLOSE TO KUWAIT. I CAN'T SEE HOW IT COULD...BE MUCH LOWER AND FUND ALL THE BUDGET AND PAY ALL THEIR DEBT MUCH LESS REBUILD ANY INFRASTRUCTURE.