4-4-2015 Millionday PER THE IMF -- THERE ARE FOUR PHASES AND WE ARE AT THE LAST ACCORDING TO REPORTS AND ARE TO THE END WHICH IS --- IMPLEMENTATION. SO -- (FOUR PHASES) --- POLICIES FINANCIAL LEGISLATION EITHER IN PLACE OR UNDER WAY (DONE) --- NEXT ---SETTING UP POLICIES TO DO WITH REFORMS (DONE)-- NEXT --- A DETAILED COUNTRY BUDGET (DONE) -- NEXT -- PRODUCTION OF THE NEW CURRENCY (DONE) AND THE NEXT AND FINAL ---IMPLEMENTATION --- WHOOOPOW.

4-4-2015 Poppy3 i think we are on the very verge of a new exchange rate and not 1166...way beyond. I DID HEAR FROM A WASHINGTON CONTACT, THEY THERE ARE TRUELY EXPECTING A RATE OF $1.13 BUT I TOLD HIM THAT DOESNT SOLVE ANY OF THEIR PROBLEMS. THEY NEED $3.00 PLUS TO FILL THE BUDGET MUCH LESS PAY ALL THEIR OBLIGATIONS PROMISED DURING THIS YEARS BUDGET INCLUDING DRAWING IN INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS. JUST CAN'T HAPPEN THAT LOW.

4-4-2015 EXOGEN THERE WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE AN ARTICLE OR POST ABOUT A GCR OR RV PUBLISHED BY ANY NEWS OR FINANCIAL ENTITY GLOBALLY. RV IS NOT EVEN A BANKING TERM AND NEITHER IS GCR. YOU HAVE TO PUT THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER FROM A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE AS EVENTS ARE RELATED DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.

4-4-2015 Adam Montana ...for all you newbies here - a "major change in the rate of the Dinar" is what we're waiting on. It's the so-called "RV" or "RI" that everyone talks about. Don't expect Iraq to call it an "RV". Most likely, they will simply announce something like this: "CBI announces change in exchange to equal 1 dinar equal to 10 cents USD". I don't foresee any fanfare or press releases. The CBI won't have time to enjoy the party that people will want to throw for them, accept awards, or anything else. My expectation is that they will be excruciatingly silent about their reasons, future intentions, and everything else related. They will simply issue directives to banks, manage an explosion of activity with their auctions, and tell the world "This is now how it is. We do not need to answer questions." And the world will just have to accept it.

4-4-2015 Arthur There has been a lot of progress in recent days in several areas both political and security. The final part of the security phase is now being completed with the final liberation of Mosul and other occupied areas and the political leash being put on Iran. Any notions that security concerns will hold up anything till June are totally unfounded as it will not take nearly that long to finish up these operations. Which leaves what we are and have been waiting on all along and that is the finality to our long awaited equation GOI + HCL = RV. The final negotiations for this historic Law has everything to do with everything, the budget, reconciliation, amnesty, etc. As I said before nothing will move substantially forward until the HCL is finally and permanently implemented. Which is the reason for this update. Due to sheer time and liquidity constraints both internal and external, there have been several breakthroughs over the past few days. Part of the problem has been that the once solid and consistent leadership in Kurdistan is in a transitional phase which has led to a new level of mistrust between the center and the region and have slowed negotiations, but with the assistance of several entities there has been some substantial headway made of late leading to the payment of $455 million and quieting the dissenting voices in the region. There has also been a settlement in the sticky issue of the $300 million lawsuit Baghdad filed against the Greek shipping company the Kurds used to deliver oil which Baghdad deemed as illegal back in September of last year. All this has happened in the past few days and I am now getting that we could be just days away from the HCL agreement finally being read in to law. This is the reason Iraqiya News is now confidently predicting that we are within days of finally seeing a reality rate for the Iraqi dinar.

4-4-2015 Millionday [I think we are in the last phase...how do you feel about that?] I THINK THAT WITH ALL OF THE OTHER PHASES DONE WE ARE AT THE IMPLEMENTATION PHASE ACCORDING TO...THE REPORTS WE HAVE SEEN...

4-4-2015 Poppy3 ...MY CONTACT TOLD ME VERY CLEARLY THE LEADERSHIP HAD A MEETING IN PRIVATE AND I MEAN ABADI, JABORI, BARZANI, CBI ETC ETC MET FROM 8AM TILL AFTER 10PM IN ONE SETTING AND TOTALLY AGREED ON WHAT IS REQUIRED OF ALL OF THEM TO COMPLETE FINANCIAL REFORM. HE SAID THEY NOT ONLY SHOOK ON IT THEY DID THE UNTHINKABLE AND HUGGED ON IT STATING THEY WILL NOT BE DETURED FROM THE COMPLETION BY ANYTHING. THATS WAS 11 WEEKS AGO NOW AND THEN 3 WEEKS AGO HE REPORTED THEY HAD ANNOUNCED TO IRAQ GOI LEADERS THEY HAVE ENTERED THE FINAL PHASE. WHAT IS REQUIRED IS NOT PUBLIC TO YOU AND I... THE TIME FOR FINAL PHASE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE KNOWN EITHER. LIKE THE LAST TWO WEEKS ABADI AND THE CBI LEADER SAID A FEW DAYS.

4-4-2015 BGG ...we are - we're WAAAY closer than we were when I first looked at this thing. I just make a comment on the context of where we are at...from 2003 to now - HUGE difference. We at least stand a fighting chance...whereas - even under Maliki the odds were way worse than they are now. [But how can the fund the rest of the budget without an RV?] I wouldn't normally make this comment - but IMHO it will be very difficult to do so without added value from somewhere.