4-21-2015 Mailman17 TO CLEAR THING UP A BIT, SHABS GOAL FROM THE GITGO WAS TO HAVE THE DINAR ON PAR WITH THE DOLLAR. IRAQ IS A U.S. DOLLAR BASED COUNTRY USING THE VALUE OF THAT DOLLAR FOR DAILY PURCHASES. I TRULY DONT SEE THE IMF APPROVING A RATE AT THE START OF ANYTHING MORE OR LESS. WITH THAT SAID, THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL NOT GO UP. I AM COUNTING ON THAT. MOST LIKELY IN TIME TO EQUAL OR EVEN PASS KUWAITS RATE, BUT THE AVERAGE IRAQI IS ACCUSTOMED TO THE VALUE...VALUE OF WHAT 1 U.S DOLLAR CAN BUY IN THE MARKET PLACE, AND HAVING THE DINAR DO THE SAME WILL EASE THE CONFUSION. I THINK ONCE THEY GET USED TO USING THE DINAR AT THAT VALUE, THEN A MANAGED FLOAT WILL MAKE ITS ADJUSTMENT... ALSO REMEMBER THAT IRAQ WILL HAVE TO MAINTAIN AND KEEP STABLE A 1-1. AFTER THEY PROVE THEY CAN DO THAT, THEN ITS OFF TO THE RACES. AGAIN, THEY MUST BE ABLE TO BACK...THE VALUE. THEY WILL NOT BITE OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW AND THE IMF MOST LIEKLY AGREES AS DOES SHABS. ONCE THE DE-DOLLARIZE, THE IRAQS WILL HAVE FAITH IN THEIR CURRENCY AND WHAT IT WILL BUY. WITH THAT SAID, I AGAIN REFER TO PAST ARTICLES FROM THE SHABS AND THE FINANCE COMMITEE THAT MONETARY REFORM WILL NOT WAIT FOR ISIS...AND MUST BE SURE ON THE COMING DAYS REGARDING SECURITY AND THE RELEASE OF THE NEW NOTES. TIME WILL TELL. THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT POSITIVE REMARKS FROM ALL INVOLVED REGARDING THERE COMING OUT PARTY AND IT IS NOT MONTHS AWAY..IT IS ANYDAY. AS ALWAYS...JMHO

4-21-2015 Poppy3 CALL FROM THE STREETS OF BAGDAD SAYING THE PEOPLE ARE VERY HAPPY AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THEIR CARDS WILL SOON BE USABLE AND THEY WILL HAVE MONEY AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT FEW SAYS AND MOST THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK. SOUNDS VERY PROMISING. WHILE WE HAVE HEARD THIS INFO BEFORE I COULD HEAR TRUE EXCITEMENT IN THE VOICE.

4-21-2015 tman23 ...the fact of the matter is the KURDS...And we know that 400 million a month does not support the region...We know they want to open their economy and Baghdad has stalled the Kurd progress...The Kurds need 2 million displaced people to GO HOME...The Kurds will go to June but do not believe they plan on waiting until October or 2016...So 5/2 expect some change on cards being loaded for displaced etc...

4-21-2015 BGG ...Maliki is a goner!! this DC visit was bad for him... good for us...the one thing Abadi really - really needs - is the same thing you and I do... MONEY!!

4-21-2015 Mailman17 ...FOR THEM TO MAKE A BRASH STATEMENT TO REPLACE AND INTRODUCE A NEW DENOM THAT IS AS SCARCE IN IRAQ AS A PIG ROAST, GIVING THEM TILL THE END OF THE MONTH TO TURN IN WHAT VERY LITTLE IS ACTUALLY IS IN THE HANDS OF IRAQS WHO PROBABLY DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE SEEING AS THAT BILL NOTE WAS MINISCULE AND NEVER USED, LET ALONE ITS VALUE RAISES A RED FLAG. I STILL THINK THEY JUST WANT THIS NOTE OFF THE STREET ( WHATEVERS LEFT) BECAUSE IT COINCIDES WITH THE ONLY NOTE THAT WOULD COINCIDE WITH THE NEW SET OF NOTES. AGAIN I REITERATE THE SECURITY FEATURES ON THE 50 ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE 250 OR 500. AND TO TAKE A NOTE THAT IS NEVER USED WITH A VALUE OF 4 CENTS AND REISSUE IT TELLS ME A RATE CHANGE IS IMMINENT ASAP..JMO

4-22-2015 Millonday [I have also seen from many currency pros, that that IMF… will put a major hold on RV, your thoughts?] MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT IT IS GREAT NEWS AND IS ALL ABOUT THE BEST FINANCIAL POSITION FOR IRAQ AND THE DEVELOPMENT THEY ARE RACING FORWARD TO ACHIEVE. [so your saying it has no effect on an RV?] NOT A HOLD UP -- SOMETHING WAITED FOR FOR THE REFORMS AND ALSO FOR THE LOWEST DEBT -- AS FAR AS GLOBAL DEBTS -- THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE GLOBAL INVESTMENT. MY OPINION IS THAT THIS IS GREAT NEWS AND NOT A MOVE TAKEN LIGHTLY. I THINK IT WILL IMPACT THE MONETARY POLICY ETC --- CURRENCY MARKET FOR IRAQ -- JUST NOT IN THE WAY SOME ARE SAYING. Article quote: “Revealed the economy parliamentary committee introduced a number of new items on the investment law to promote the reality of investment for the country.” THEY HAVE AMENDED THE INVESTMENT LAW...WHOOPOW --- THIS IS TO PROMOTE THE LARGEST INVESTORS -- TO OPEN THE SINGLE WINDOW--AND PROMOTE THE REALITY PUBLIC INVESTMENT TO THE COUNTRY – WOW Quote: "The House of Representatives read the second reading of the investment law,…" ...YESTERDAY … THE INVESTMENT LAW WAS READ FOR THE SECOND TIME.

4-22-2015 EXOGEN [Rumor that Abadi may have made a soft Announcement and the main Announcement to citizens of Iraq and the World is projected to be completed within the next 24-48 hours. Abadi Announcement is rumored to be approved by the G20 already. What was the result of this Intel ...?] HE DID A SOFT ANNOUNCEMENT AND THAT WAS IT…BASICALLY ABADI TOLD THEM THE SAME THING HE HAS BEEN TELLING THEM "IN THE COMING DAYS". DOES SOFT ANNOUNCEMENT MEAN RV/RI EXCHNAGE IMMEDIATELY…100% NO.

4-22-2015 Hocus Pocus well everything has been pretty quiet up until today but i talked to my contact earlier and he tells me that things have ramped up again…they are playing the "our money will soon be worth more" across the television again…it has been a few weeks since they were playing this information on the televisions and now since it has come back to the forefront the Iraqis are encouraged…when things are looking good they want to let their people know…they do not want to mislead anyone. the smart cards have not been loaded yet and those saying that are not getting it right. it is also apparent that the military is taking care of business and the security is good…those saying that that is the hold up are not in the know according to my sources.