Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AS THE IRAQI DINAR GURUS SPIN" with Breitling, Kaperoni & others...April 27, 2015

Thanks

"AS THE IRAQI DINAR GURUS SPIN" with Breitling, Kaperoni & others...April 27, 2015

4-26-2015 Poppy3 [I heard from a company that deals in bonds that the holdup with th RV is due to the US vetoing the votes at the UN and IMF to allow the RV. Can you comment on that?] THAT STATEMENT IS TOTALLY AGAINST WHAT OUR UST AND THE WORLD BANK AND IMF TOLD IRAQ ON THEIR VISIT. THEY ARE FULLY BEHIND IRAQ GETTING REFORM DONE .

4-26-2015 BGG ...I believe we are as close - right now - as we ever have been....that is my honest opinion (and nothing more)...too many financial moves being made in Iraq - ie "smoke" - for there not to be some fire. I don't care what number it starts at - let's just get started!! having spoken with some very learned economists - if it does start low - it won't be long before it's right were it belongs.

4-26-2015 Millionday [I heard from a company that deals in bonds that the holdup with th RV is due to the US vetoing the votes at the UN and IMF to allow the RV. Can you comment on that?] I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE VETO...BECAUSE I HAVE NO INK ON IT BUT THE REPORT...WITH COMMENTS FROM SALEH LEADS US TO BELIEVE WITH THE MANY FROM THE US DUE TO THE WASHINGTON VISIT ARE MAKING CONTRACT BIDS THAT ARE BEING CONSIDERED RIGHT NOW FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE SFA -- THAT IS VERY ENCOURAGING DUE TO THE CONTENT OF THAT AGREEMENT AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE MARKET ECONOMY GOAL OF IRAQ. ALSO THE LAW BEING WORKED ON FOR THE SFA IS GREAT NEWS AND WOULD NOT IMPLY ANY SORT OF VETO FROM ANYONE OR MAKE ANY SENSE BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN INK.

4-26-2015 wmawhite [whats your take on the "float from 1166" theory?] Never will happen...why start selling your country for $0.00086 per share? ...open the entire country up via the ISX at $0.00086 then Iraq gives away their country...we are being told day after day of what we want to hear. The CBI, GOI and others are telling us what their plans are. Again, they want the world to invest in their country. Does anybody believe that they will sell their country to the world at $0.00086 per share? I don't! IMO, the IQD already has a much greater value than 1166 and that is why the CBI will release it at a value greater than 1166. IMO, it will be released at a value that will bring the costs of imported goods down substantially. The immediate lowering of the costs of goods will spark spending by the citizens ...something they haven't had in many years. ...we have reason to believe that they are very close to the end of the process of introducing the IQD back into the world currency markets.

4-26-2015 tman23 Abadi back in January asked the citizens to be patient until June... This was in regards to back pay and raises that are to be retroactive back to January 2014. That being said...These citizens are EXPECTING back pay including the raises which are at the least 400,000 IQD per month. This has not gone away as citizens keep inquiring and are told the "State is not Bankrupt" and to remain patient. Then Abadi announced a few days ago that starting July all payments will be made on time. So YES it appears June may be a strong month...very strong!

4-27-2015 Kaperoni Article: "Economy calls for parliamentary approval of the Central Bank Law and the "removal" of the government" It seems pretty clear that the powers to be, the IMF, WB and UST are not going to let Iraq move forward with reforms until they pass a law to make sure the CBI is independent. Another law we are waiting on. A law in parliament that assures the complete independence of the CBI from the GOI. We have seen references to a law of independent bodies. I would assume that is what we want to see passed.

4-27-2015 wmawhite ...if they are to eventually delete the large notes they will not issue larger note such as 50,000 and 100,000 notes. The translation of these reports tell us that the notes will have like value as if they were holding 50,000 IQD and 100,000 IQD respectively.

4-27-2015 Millionday Article quote: "the IMF International issued the list of directives, internationally agreed upon to determine the state basket and what are the international currencies, gold and bond rate..." THIS LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE CALLING FOR RATES TO BE CALCULATED. DIRECTIVES? ISSUED THE LIST OF -- DIRECTIVES--(ORDERS) TO DETERMINE -- THOSE RATES -- IT APPEARS...AND CBI GOV HAS CALLED FOR IN INK -- THE ECONOMIC REFORM TO BE ACTIVATED...WHOOOPOW.

4-27-2015 My Ladies I WAS VERY PLEASED TO SEE SO MANY ARTICLES CALLING FOR THE SEPARATION OF THE CENTRAL BANK FROM GOVERNMENT...DO NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THINKING THE CBI AND THE GOI ARE ONE. THEY ARE NOT. TOMORROW A DELEGATION FROM THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT WILL TRAVEL TO KURDISTAN FOR IMPLEMENTING THE TARIFFS. I ASSURE YOU THIS EVENT WILL NOT BRING FORTH THE RE PRICE. FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON MANY...ARE HOLDING ON TO THE ACTUAL APPLICATION OF TARIFFS AS A SIGN OF AN “RV” PLEASE STOP DOING THAT. WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IS AN ELECTRONIC MECHANISM THAT CAN CONVERT ANY CURRENCY INTO THE DINAR VALUE. THAT IS THE SIGN OF INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY. WHILE I AGREE THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MIN [MINUTE] I, THAT’S ME PERSONALLY, HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS UNTIL SOMEWHERE AFTER JULY. NOW CAN THAT CHANGE? YES OF COURSE IT CAN...I THINK WE ARE RIGHT ON TRACK, I THINK IRAQ IS HANDLING THEIR BUSINESS IN A TIMELY WAY AND I THINK THE REST OF THE PROCESS HAS TO UNFOLD. THERE ARE MANY MOVING PIECES TO BRING FORTH WHAT WE WANT TO SEE ...REMEMBER IN IRAQ A DINAR IS A DINAR AND AFTER THIS CHANGES THINGS IN IRAQ WILL NOT BE MUCH DIFFERENT. WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR TO WHICH EVER CURRENCY WE USE. IRAQ WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM THIS IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN PURCHASING POWER. FOLLOW THE CBI AND THE MONEY, FORGET ABOUT THE GOI THEY WILL BE WRITING AND FIXING LAWS FOREVER. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

4-25-2015 Breitling [I've been invested in the Iraqi Dinar since 2009. Since Iraq is retiring the 50 dinar notes at the end of April, I called Chase Bank to see if they would exchange them…they told me Chase Bank does not handle Iraqi Dinar. Can you explain why Chase Bank does not handle dinar?] I did get my dinar from Chase Bank and the reason why it was told to me that why they stopped it is because the dinar community was disrupting business. Their margins on selling dinar was so small, that's not what they are set up to do…yet you had "old ladies" and people going through divorces and going broke and calling the bank everyday asking, "hey did the dinar revalue?" it literally jammed up their phone systems. It's that simple. It has nothing to do the it's value. It has nothing to do with what's coming down the road.
    Last edited by coopschick; 04-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread