Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-6-15

Iraqi

6-6-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "The central bank issued a circular to all banks dealing with foreign remittances only in Iraqi dinars to keep hard currency and to support the Iraqi dinar exchange rate." [If Iraq is paying foreign bills in Dinar, doesn't that make their currency tradable, convertible, international?] IF THAT IS THE CASE ACCORDING TO GLOBAL ECONOMICS I AM FAMILIAR WITH...IT WOULD MAKE THEM INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED -- FINALLY.

6-6-2015 Newshound Guru wmawhite Article quote: "The central bank issued a circular to all banks dealing with foreign remittances only in Iraqi dinars to keep hard currency and to support the Iraqi dinar exchange rate." These are foreign remittances...these are bills from foreign customers...IMO. Presently those bills are paid with USD. The way this article reads these are not local citizens, but foreign customers. This is significant IMO because the banks are being told to pay their foreign bills with IQD...not with the USD. Could be very good news.

6-6-2015 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article quote: "IMF announced on Friday the initial plan to provide assistance to Iraq worth $ 833 million consent, in order to cope with the economic fallout of the war against al-Daash Islamic state." [So does this loan from IMF mean to drag this out longer than originally planned?] ...this amount being indicated now that is allegedly coming from the IMF is the same amount I believe they claimed was coming last month...So if that is true it is my opinion the previous loan probably never happened and it is now being pursued again...if it materializes for the Iraqis will it slow the MR process down? I'm of the opinion that it should not...it is a loan of an emergency sort to take care of essentials in my opinion...while to us it sounds large, in all actuality it is but a drop in the bucket in their monthly scheme of things to do with finances. Keep in mind too, they don't have these funds in hand yet, so they could always say...thanks but no thanks and never take possession of the loan. Just my opinion on things.

Fact check, according to an article that came out yesterday, they denied issuing that "circular" to deal in just Iraqi Dinar, but later in the article it stated that in "quotes", so it is not definitive and there is no statement on the CBI website to confirm that. Directives are generally posted on the CBI website when they are issued. We need to wait until further info is given on this subject.

6-5-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Mohammed Saleh Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, news of the issuance of mainstream banks to deal with the citizen dinar currency only, while noting that the central bank issued a circular on foreign remittances that are dealt in Iraqi dinars." HUGE NEWS -- INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO CITIZENS ON THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM AND ITS CHANGES IMPACTED ON THE IRAQI CURRENCY -- THE DINAR. THE REGULATIONS PUT IN PLACE SOME TIME AGO HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO CURRENT PRACTICE AND ISSUED TO IRAQI BANKS ACROSS THE NATION -- HUGE STEP IN BANKING REFORM AND OF COURSE THEIR ECONOMIC REFORM.

6-5-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday [LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MOVING TO AN EXCHANGE RATE OR AM I READING WRONG? DIFFERENT THAN 1166!] THEY HAVE STATED IN ORDERS THAT THIS MOVE IS TO SUPPORT THE IRAQI DINAR EXCHANGE RATE. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW ONLY DINAR IF THEY PUT US DOLLAR THEY HAD -- ONLY DINARS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE BANKS FROM BANKING ACCOUNTS. THE RATE THAT THEY WILL BE USING WAS NOT RELEASED -- JUST THE ACTIVATION OF THE REGULATION THAT SHOULD BE IN PLACE ANYWAY -- BUT NOW IT IS FORMAL BANKING SERVICE... ALL PURCHASES AND DEALINGS OF ANY KIND ARE ALL STRICTLY IN IRAQI DINAR -- HUGE STEP FORWARD.

6-5-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I am looking at August for interesting developments...the GOI is adamant about the tariffs in effect...no exceptions. [Is Iraq totally inept or are they being held back by someone on the RV process?] no they need to get the work done...though laws are not needed for a change in monetary policy, they are needed for investors to come in. And the sooner the laws are passed the sooner investors will come. And that is key to the success of the Iraqi economy which will drive the dinar exchange rate up!

6-5-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Where are they going to get the money to do their work?] they get money from selling oil for one thing. and exports are increasing daily...they also will get billions in private funds once they pass the laws for a market economy. [are you saying no rv till August?] i am saying there is no overnight RV...but we may see them begin to raise it gradually then. parliament is on vacation for a month. [No chance of an emergency meeting to push things through?] no...parliament has stated such before...emergency meetings...never once could they get enough to attend. ...no quorum. [how quickly do you think it will go up once they have it out?] no idea...but i hope fast.

6-5-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling I have no fear of the currency revaluing…nothing's changed. If you look at what their plan was and what it is they're trying to do and why they had the currency priced at the rate that it is and that it's artificially manipulated nothing has changed. Not only that but the laws they are passing in parliament directly correlate on them adding value to the currency…I have not seen an indicator that would change the economic plans of Iraq. Nothing has surfaced, they are moving forward. The currency PM is moving the economy like a freight train. Their target rate is a dollar and their next target rate is 3 dollars.

6-5-2015 RUMOR Guru Mnt Goat All is excellent news and I can hardly believe what I am reading since much of what is happening now has been anticipated and long awaiting. We are getting yet closer to our final destination but the journey is bumpy... “some of the issues which is linked to the House of Representatives and the extent of the political blocs by the agreement, such as oil and gas laws and the Federal Court, arming and budget for regional National Guard.” an excellent article...it reinforces again the main holdup in getting the Erbil agreement completed. They are telling us that they are close...

6-5-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 LISTEN CAREFULLY... The military backed off in Ramadi and were accused of no will to fight... The airforce trainess in Jordan went on strike refusing to leave their barracks as pay was cut 80%... The ports where people collect their pay have equipment that is connecting to the bank but not getting a response ...so people ability to withdraw money is delayed or takes a few days... The Kurd region is upside down with it's economy...it has been at zero for 4 months and businesses going into bankruptcy...And now provinces are beginning to announce warnings of bankruptcy... Zebari is in Jordan for a loan for 827 million from the IMF... That doesn't even pay the Kurds DUES for the MONTH OF MAY... So with people losing the faith...Banks beginning to fail... And Abadi told the people to be patient till June... They are in serious financial dire straits... And Zebari said the crisis is over...Explain Please? They are going to open the new books July 1st...and how much we benefit remains to be seen...But end of June is the end of the road.

6-5-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc [SO...There is still a chance for June for the RV or RI ? IYO] ANY TIME IS POSSIBLE! WE ALWAYS HAVE HOPE...WE SIMPLY WAIT OUR TURN IN THE WAITING LINE OF MONETARY REFORM! WE SEE THE EVIDENCE OF PROGRESS ALL AROUND US...SO TRY TO ENJOY THIS PROCESS AS WE SEE IT UNFOLD BEFORE OUR EYES!

dinarguru