6-7-2015 MountainMan IMO...this is ALL Smoke and Mirrors to Derail Speculators...Yes History does REPEAT Itself! Hellooo KUWAIT! Could be "Elements" of Truth but C'mon Man HCL Frozen like the Movie ...Please save it for the Masses! These People Know exactly what they are doing and the SCRIPT at The END... Just Waitin in Line And YES I believe WE are Next on their "PUNCH LIST"! Hang on!

6-7-2015 Kaperoni Article quote: "the new paper currency which is scheduled to put on the market next month will have an important role in reducing the demand for the dollar, and the high price of the Iraqi dinar to average." Makes sense since they are advertising the crap out of it. I have always said, why talk about something that is 6 months away? Also, [Guru] Enorrste stated...that these would come out sooner than later, with the float starting beginning of next year. We shall see...but this is encouraging since we know they plan to use this larger note to reduce the physical paper as a step prior to deletion of zeros.

6-7-2015 Aggiedad77 ...now the Finance Committee is claiming this "loan" from the IMF will only be used during an emergency...well...no money...austerity programs...fighting of DAASH...trying to get the banking system kick started again...just what exactly constitutes an emergency on their part. Frustrating...indeed and...the waters seem to be more murky lately. I still have faith that we will see this soon...but someone is sure trying to wet the blankets it seems...that would not be a bad thing if these wet blankets were going to be used to put fires out...then yes indeed we can still be close. My towel is far from being ready to be thrown in....optimism reigns here for I know the BEST is yet to come.

6-8-2015 wmawhite [The way these guys like to talk it will be Christmas by the time they get that sorted out.] These laws are about the future..i.e. 6 months out, a year out, 5 years,tc. out. The CBI will introduce the IQD to the world based upon today's value, regardless of any laws.

6-8-2015 Millionday AN OIL AND GAS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN MADE -- THE HCL IS NOT AGREED ON SO -- THEY HAVE STATED IN MANY REPORTS THEY WILL USE THE AGREEMENT AND START A NEW HCL IN ALL PARTS THEY DO NOT WANT. THEY DONT HAVE THE TIME LEFT TO WAIT FOR THE FORMAL HCL TO BE PUT IN PLACE... THEY ARE NOT WAITING FOR PARLIAMENT TO FINISH WITH HCL BEFORE MOVING FORWARD WITH THEIR ROLL IN THE GLOBAL PRICING IMPACT THE CAMPAIGN SHOULD RESULT IN...THEY ARE GOING BY THE OIL AGREEMENTS THEY MADE...

6-8-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Abadi adviser calls for lowering and raising the dinar dollar sales for the launch of liquidity" Got to give credit where credit is due...Economic Advisor to PM Abadi, Dr. Saleh, understands what is going on with the IQD exchange rate...the problems no doubt are partly due to the sharp decline in oil prices over the past year...but on a more recent front the problems grew out of hand when the Finance Committee stuck Article 50 in the 2015 budget...limiting the sales of the CBI on a daily basis...Things spiraled out of hand from that point forward and have shown no real signs of recovery...give the CBI back their ability to manage this process....take the restraints away...which means removing Article 50 from the budget...this will bring about a balance in the currency sales that everyone is looking for...It will level out the supply and demand issues that run unchecked at the moment, much more demand than what can be supplied...Saleh believes this action will also lead to a renewed liquidity for Iraq...

6-8-2015 Backdoc [Any guess IYO of course as to what the Dong would RV at?] I DO BUT ONLY MY OPINION AND EVERYONE HAS ONE SO IT MIGHT BE BEST TO KEEP THAT ONE TO MY SELF FOR NOW FRIEND. WILL IT BE A GOOD INVESTMENT? OH YA! IMO.

6-8-2015 Kaperoni Article quotes: "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi was very frank in his Paris Conference final..." "therefore must be the vision of Iraq and priorities be present in any plan that takes into account the liberalization of Iraqi cities speed and not to prolong the war with "Daash" for many years ," Abadi wants this over with...so do I!