6-22-2015 sczin11 I...DO NOT FEEL ISIS HAS ANY BEARING ON THE COMPLETION OF MONETARY REFORM.

6-22-2015 tman23 CBI reserves near the end of 2011 were reported by Shabibi to be 63 billion in foreign reserves...AND that the amount of reserves held by the CBI was sufficient to cover the IQD THREE AND ONE HALF TIMES...3 1/2 ... No ERROR NO MISTAKE... Then in 2013 it was stated the reserves reached well over 80 billion dollars... 20% of the CBI reserves is IQD...BUT not counted in the foreign reserve category...Then the GOLD PURCHASES...Not counted as "foreign currency reserves"... Remember the articles not long ago speaking of 4-1 ratio's... The CBI reserves can cover their currency 4 times...NOT 2... And the rate of the auction used to be $13...the rate 1166 +13 = 1179 ...That was for years... Now the 1166 + 24 = 1190...The CBI has almost doubled the charge rate.

6-22-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Parliamentary Finance: We have taken several measures to ensure the stability of the dollar exchange rate" ...the Finance Committee may actually be doing something worthwhile...looking to edit the Money Laundering Act...to be forwarded to the COM and then back to Parliament to be voted upon...seems that maybe PM Abadi has forced their hand insisting that currency manipulators be dealt with an iron fist and his expectations would be that the Fin Comm get this ball rolling...I am sure that he is well aware of their position on things and he watches their every move very closely to monitor where they are headed in the scheme of things...Abadi is no one's fool and he will not be played by some underling committee from Parliament.

6-22-2015 Millionday "The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords may take the government announced a series of measures aimed at reducing the significant rise in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar during the last period." SO IT APPEARS WE SHOULD BE SEEING REPORTS OF SOME ACTION ECONOMICALLY THAT ARE GEARED TOWARD THE GOAL OF ECONOMIC AND MONETARY REFORM.

6-22-2015 Millionday IRAQ IS SUPPOSED TO RECIEVE THEIR CREDIT RATING THE FIRST PART OF JULY...THE CREDIT RATING REPORT DID NOT STATE THEY REQUIRED THE GOOD VALUE BEFORE THE RATING.

6-22-2015 sczin11 With regards to the FC meeting yesterday, where CBI ACTING GOVERNOR WAS PRESENT, THE OFFICIAL INK IS OUT, STILL SOMEWHAT AMBIGUOUS... ALL THE ARTICLES FROM YESTERDAY AND TODAY ADDED MORE DETAILS OF THE MEETING, THEN WHAT WAS ACTUALLY PUT FORTH ON THE OFFICIAL SITE...NO MENTION OF THE AUCTIONS BEING STOPPED... THAT BEING SAID, THE KEY STATEMENT IN THE OFFICIAL RELEASE, APPEARS TO STATE... BRING ON THE DINAR FOR THE PEOPLE TO USE...NO NEED TO RESORT TO EXCHANGING THEM FOR DOLLARS! THEY ARE STATING THAT THE DESIRE TO GET THE US DOLLAR WILL DISAPPEAR AND THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ WILL USE THE IRAQI DINAR!!! THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY, THAT WOULD HAPPEN...NEED I SAY ANYMORE?

6-22-2015 OOTW & sczin11 Question: "Several months have gone by since WTO explained that a country can only have one currency if they want to enter the WTO. Yet Iraq is stilling messing with two currencies. Why?" [Guru OOTW] NOT NECESSARILY THERE ARE PLENTY OF COUNTRIES ASCENDED TO THE WTO THAT USE MORE THAN THEIR "NATIVE" CURRENCY. IF THEY'RE CURRENCY IS PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR THEY'LL SOMETIMES USE THAT IN ADDITION TO THEIR OWN CURRENCY - I'M NOT AN EXPERT ON INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY REGS/RULES FOR THE WTO, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE ME ON THIS. [Guru sczin11] THEY R WORKING ON THAT VERY ISSUE NOW, IT APPEARS. THEIR NATIVE CURRENCY MUST BE A TRUE VALUE AND INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED, TRADED, AND RECOGNIZED, I DO BELIEVE.

6-22-2015 Millionday THIS IS A PRESS STATEMENT..."Parliamentary Committee Member problem to investigate the reasons for the fall of Mosul to provide the Vice-President of Iraq and former Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, to the International Criminal Court, because of what he called the "responsibility" for the control of so-called organized Daash..." MALIKI TO INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT -- SHOCKING... THEY DON'T THINK IRAQ WILL HANDLE IT AS IT SHOULD BE SO --- TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURTS. THEY REPORTED DIRECTLY TO HIM HIS ORDERS ACCORDING TO THIS... [WOULD THESE TRIALS HOLD UP ECONOMIC REFORM...?] I CAN TELL YOU WITH CERTAINTY --- NO. [an indictment and pending trial of Maliki could speed up reform.] GOOD POINT -- CONFIDENCE WOULD BE A GIVEN IMO.

6-23-2015 Millionday Article quote: "in the past week took place in Istanbul intensive meetings with two of the three for" credit rating "{" Fitch "and" Moody "} global institutions." IN THE PAST WEEK NOT JUST MEETINGS -- INTENSE MEETINGS -- GLOBAL... THIS IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKS. Quote: "The objective assessment credit situation of Iraq, which is the "Unclassified" {NR, Not publicly rated}, and this is less so from lower grades D .. The highest grades are AAA." IRAQ`S RATING RIGHT NOW IS UNCLASSIFIED -- THEY NEED ALL THREE...THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND OF COURSE ONE OF THE LAST THINGS THAT HAS TO BE DONE TO GO TO THE MARKET ECONOMY -- GLOBAL. THEY HAVE WORKED HARD TO MAKE SURE THEY CAN GET A HIGH CREDIT RATING BY PAYING DEBT AND THE MAJOR IMPORTANCE THEY MADE IN IT. [so with their strength in oil, gold etc, would it not be feasible they would be at least a BB or higher?] THE REPORTS WE HAD DURING THE WEEK WERE ADDRESSING THEIR CAPABILITIES -- SO YES IT APPEARS THEY ARE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT EVERYTHING AND NOT JUST THE ACTUAL. I AGREE...THEY ARE HOPING FOR A BB OR HIGHER. [Do they have to have a credit rating to rv?] THEY NEED CREDIT RATING TO SHOW WHAT CONFIDENCE THE CONTRACTORS AND DEBTORS CAN HAVE IN IRAQ-- HIGH CREDIT RATING MEANS -- CONFIDENCE IS HIGH. [can they rv before credit rating?] I DON'T KNOW -- THEY COULD HAVE JUST ONE STEP IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING -- WE DON'T KNOW WHEN...

6-23-2015 BGG [Rumor has it, Maliki will be indicted in an international court...?] according to reports - that is accurate...and I am commenting on reports only. [If so, could that trigger a replacement in the CBI very soon?] IMHO - they are parallel events...Does not feel as though one depends on the other.

6-23-2015 tman23 [can they postpone tariffs again, also how can tariffs be imposed expecting people to pay more without purchasing power?] They can do anything they want...they are sovereign... The better question is what can they afford to do or not do? Answer: They can not afford to invest in projects...And as for not doing...They can not afford to stay in the current status quo for another 6 months.

6-23-2015 Frank26 The governor is about to be put BACK in...Dr. S [Shabibi] is a head of the CBI...and has no intention of stopping it because he put this whole thing together in the first place...Dr. S has done a wonderful job...Security is being done. You would not want Dr. S to raise the value under the condition if the banks were not safe. Dr. S doesn’t want to endanger his banks – they’re going to be extremely important and IMO, he got the banks back that he wanted, IMO. Security within the governorship of the CBI is the next chapter IMO. ...this is the meat of what’s going on right now. The substance of the governorship of the CBI. Everybody’s looking at the CBI and now it’s time to look at the leader. GOVERNORSHIP MUST NOW BE SECURED. Iraqi is getting ready for the monetary reform. The pressure is on Abadi – to give us the opportunity to bring forth the true governor of the CBI – the IMF wants this...