6-28-2015 Poppy3 FOR THOSE WHOM DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING BROKE OR BEING OUT OF MONEY. OUT OF OPERATIONAL MONEY IS IRAQ'S DESPERATION THEY ARE OUT OF OPERATIONAL CAPITAL ( CASH FLOW PROBLEM ) DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE BROKE WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE AND MAY BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR SIZE BUT THEY HAVE ASSETS TO BURN AND BELIEVE ME IN THEIR SITUATION TODAY THEY ARE BURNING MILLIONS A DAY WHILE TRYING TO COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS THEY MUST MEET BEFORE THEY CAN GO GLOBAL. WHEN THEY COMPLETE THEIR REQUIREMENT LAID OUT BY THE IMF, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS I ASSURE YOU WE WILL IMMEDIATELY WILL SEE A RATE. GREECE NOT HOLDING ANYTHING IN IRAQ UP PERIOD...

6-29-2015 OOTW [IF TARRIFS ROLE OUT AUG 1, DOESNT IRAQ NEED A RATE BETTER THAN 1166?] ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IN THE "50/100K" ARTICLES QUOTING SALEH, HE SAID THAT THE RESERVES SUPPORT A "DOUBLE" ING OF VALUE OF THE DINAR..THE RESERVES SUPPORT THIS TWICE OVER...AND HE SAID THAT WE WOULD SEE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR "DOUBLE" TO OFF SET THE TARIFFS...WHAT REALLY WILL HAPPEN, I DONT KNOW. WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE WHEN SALEH SAYS WE HAVE DOUBLE THE RESERVES TO BACK THE CURRENCY HOW / IF THAT WILL APPLY TO A RATE...

6-29-2015 BGG [can you explain why the auctions are so important now? why the high sales numbers have significance?] a number of ways – a number of times – they have tried to come up with a method to take as much of the 000 notes off the streets PRIOR to a shift in value… Obviously – to make it cheaper in the long run (for the CBI)…each time – only to be thwarted by some political agenda not common to ours (and the people). [so this is the CBI allowing these high volumes? to try to correct the situation?] recently - we have speculated – these large auctions are doing two things…1) helping to stabilize the current exchange rate…2) extracting the big notes out of circulation using USD to do it (instead of more expensive “post-RV” currency)… and there may be a significant side-benefit (removing some big notes)… in fact, you can pretty much figure out how much they are taking off the streets by checking the numbers – and project it out a few days/weeks – they can pull TRILLIONS of Dinar out of circulation. That is a BIG MOVE. I have insisted (for a long time) Iraq had no more than 40 Trillion (EVER) in circulation. They have recently admitted as much… but if they were able to extract 10 Trillion over some short period of time – it could make a big difference – in fact, I doubt they have 25 Trillion surviving and in circulation.

6-29-2015 Millionday Article quote: "Dr. Sadeq al-Shammari during the annual meeting of the Islamic National Bank Islamic banks...noting that the bank was able to raise its capital to 251 billion dinars based on the directives of the Central Bank of Iraq." IRAQ IS WORKING ON PLACING LEGISLATION THAT COMPLIMENTS THEIR PLANS OF REFORM...THIS IS THE MOVE TO THE ISLAMIC BANKING LAWS...INTERNATIONAL BANKING WILL BE THE ENTIRE CONCEPT OBVIOUSLY. THIS IS THE MEETING AND THE PLAN -- NOW THEY HAVE CALLED FOR ALL OF THE LEGISLATION TO MOVE FORWARD WITH REFORMS. ALL REFORMS COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER SO ALL REFORMS WILL HAVE TO BE DONE AT ONCE. [if international banking is utilized would they have to have an international recognized currency?] THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONALLY. [Sure smells of Basel 3 compliance to me!] I AGREE.

6-29-2015 Hub think of this, when Iraq opens all the construction, military, and other contracts they have in place, can they do it at 1166 figure. NO, their currency is not a tradable internationally accepted money at this time. Can you deal in dinar, no, we bought it through currency brokers, bankers, etc. but try to use it. you cant even take it to the bank and do anything with it. what does it need to go international? a value and to be recognized by the world. so all that to say this...i think all these articles and specially the two or three that say they need to value their money means we are right there.