7-16-2015 Adam Montana [Hows the situation with ISIS there right now? Can they still RV despite the many hectic situations over there?] ISIS will be an issue until they are eradicated, which will never happen completely. Regardless... ISIS is not enough of an issue to stop Iraq from manipulating their currency.

7-16-2015 Poppy3 [Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE PROGRESS IN THE WAR AGAINST TERRORISM AND THE OPERATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON AGAINST THEM FOR THE LAST FOUR DAYS TO FREE CITIES IN IRAQ.] I REPORTED 4 DAYS AGO FROM OUR MILITARY THAT ISIS AND DASSH IN ANBAR AND MOSUL WHERE RETREATING AND HIDING AS IRAQ TROOPS TRAINED AND BEING DIRECTED BY OUR MILITARY LEADERS WHERE DRIVING THE NEW ATTACKS AGAINST THEM. ...WE READ IN MILLIONDAY NEWS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS BEEN AND IS HAPPENING. GREAT CONFIRMATION.

7-16-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "A proposal for the establishment of micro-finance fund" 100 billion dinars...yep you heard that right...100 billion dinars to fund what they are calling "micro-enterprises"...small business loans...sounds like they are wanting to get serious about jump starting their private business entities...this is good for their economy...good for the Iraqi business owners...good for start up ventures...good for the MR...what else can I say about it...good for us too...oh Happy Days...here we go...

7-16-2015 Millionday [How do you think Iran's situation figures into Iraq if at all?] IT IMPACTS IRAQ IN HUGE WAYS WITH THE MINING - BANKING - OIL AND THE TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT THEY HAVE - THE FROZEN FUNDS DUE TO SANCTIONS BEING RELEASED IS HUGE FOR IRAN AND IRAQ DUE TO THEIR HISTORY.

7-16-2015 Kaperoni Article: "O.d.abdalhasin Anbuge *: Iraqi dinar exchange rate ... hole swallows foreign exchange reserves" Anbuge is calling for the CBI to start reforms which he clearly refers to floating the dinar.

7-16-2015 Millionday ACCORDING TO WHAT WE SEE -- MALIKI IS GOING TO -- INTERNATIONAL COURT. [when is he going to the International Court?] IT DOESN'T SAY -- JUST THAT HIS MEN ARE BEING BROUGHT BACK ALSO AND HE WILL STAND COURT. [Take Maliki out of the picture; what is your overall opinion of the political stability & the fight on terrorism in Iraq?] I THINK THAT HUGE PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE AND OF COURSE IT WILL CONTINUE -- HOWEVER -- THE REPORTS OF PROGRESS SHOW CONFIDENCE IN THE COUNTRY AND ITS SECURITY PROGRESSION --THE GOV SEEMS MORE SECURE ACCORDING TO REPORTS THAN EVER IN HISTORY.

7-16-2015 BGG Iran isn't associated as a trade partner with Iraq. They have been using Iraq as a proxy "valve" to mitigate sanctions. FACT. ...now that they don't need to choke Iraq off - they won't. [No longer need Maliki.] he should cut a deal now - they are close. Wait til he gets a load of Iran throwing him to the wolves too.. I think the next few says [days?] are going to be very interesting

7-17-2015 Frank26 [Turki last week...now this economic counselor to Abadi this week. Only thing missing is the date! "there is no benefit of the Iraqi economy to uphold at the official current exchange rate set by the Central Bank (US $ 1 = 1166 Dinar ) We must move to a higher level reduces the negative effects of hyperbole price of the dinar exchange and creates positive effects"] He is a COUNSELOR...Not a puny ADVISOR. OHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOO SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

7-17-2015 OOTW & sczin11 THE BORDER'S ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT SAFE WITH THE RELEASE OF "BORDER CONTROL" ANNOUNCEMENTS... IN ACTUALLY ALL THE TRADE WAS DIVERTED TO THE KUWAITI PORT IN BASRA WHICH WE NOW SEE IS GOING TO BE OPEN 24 HOURS PER DAY...WITH THE BANKS OPEN AS WELL TO COLLECT - WHAT BANKS DO AT A BORDER...THEY ARE THERE TO COLLECT TAXES...SO LOOK AT THE TIMING HERE... THEY'RE RECONFIRMING THAT THE TARIFFS WILL GO INTO EFFECT AUG 1 2015..."ACROSS ALL BORDERS". IF THEY ARE CLOSING THOSE BORDERS, THEN GUESS WHAT? THEY CAN IMPOSE TARIFFS ACROSS ALL BORDERS...THAT ARE OPEN! OBVIOUSLY THE POVERTY STRICKEN COUNTRY, CANT AFFORD THE GOODS NOW, THEY CERTAINLY WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM WITH HIGHER COSTS...HOWEVER, WITH AN INCREASED PURCHASING POWER, AND THE LAUNCHING OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR...WELL ...

7-17-2015 wmawhite [I heard that when they close their borders is a positive sign.] I have never understood what the closing of the boarders would have to do with the IQD changing in value "outside" of Iraq...it never made any sense to me. [I heard it was from when they revalued their currency years ago...they prevented people from coming in to country to exchange... their was just a few days to do it in.] This is why I don't get that reasoning...inside Iraq the 1 IQD will equal 1 IQD...regardless what the exchange rate will be out of Iraq. If you took your IQD today and went to Iraq you would receive 1 IQD for every 1 IQD you have...and even after the IQD changes in value...you will receive 1 IQD for every 1 IQD you have...and yes...it will have more value outside of Iraq...and that is important OUTSIDE of Iraq...

7-17-2015 BGG The IMF, WB and others are ready willing and able to help... but it is becoming increasingly clear all the "good intentions" they can muster won't be enough. Abadi (and others) must come to the table with real reforms. The good news. It appears - they are working diligently on such reforms. Both internally and with external help (the Iran deal). the next few days and whether or not Maliki actually resigns will be a very exciting time - in relation to this investment (directly)... I have been plain in my opinions - Maliki (former PM) has held some sway over monetary policy (from behind the scenes) - it is an easy case to make. His usefulness to Iran and the world, for that matter wanes. Once his is out of the way, I expect things to fall (or be put) into place quickly. Reportedly - this may be afoot as we speak...

7-17-2015 Adam Montana [Do you have an opinion you would like to express whether or not the Iran nuke deal is good, bad or indifferent to an RV and why?] I don't know all the specifics on it, so I can't speak with any authority... but if history is any indicator, it's not good and I don't like it. What does it have to do with an RV? I'm sure it will have some kind of impact at some point in the future, but probably not until after an RV is already done, which means it won't be a major factor in the actual event.