Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-19-15

Iraqi

7-19-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday [WITH THE VALUE OF THE OIL AND THE OTHER COMMODITIES, HOW CAN THEY HAVE A LOW VALUE WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THE VALUE AT CURRENT IS SIGNIFICANTLY UNDERVALUED, WOULD THE IMF ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN?] I DONT SEE THE COUNTRY OPENING UP TO THE WORLD MARKET WITHOUT TARIFF AND CUSTOMS ACTIVATED --- I WOULD SAY IT IS HUGE TO CALCULATE THE DINAR FOR IRAQ TO COME OUT IN VALUE AND CONFIDENCE TO THE WORLD -- I WOULD THINK THAT MANY WOULD NOT ALLOW IT NOT TO BE DONE --- WTO--WORLD MARKETS--SHARE HOLDERS-IMF--WORLD BANK--THE ISLAMIC BUSINESS COUNCILS -- ETC ETC.

7-19-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ... there is a reason the dinar is being held low and pegged right now...Iraq has no market economy and to create one, creates alot of pressure on the financial system...especially one that has the potential as Iraq does...once the laws are passed and stability sets in, the pressure caused by the influx of investment and investors will be huge...keeping the dinar weak now, gives the CBI lots of room to grow to counter the pressure. Well, many experts do think the dinar is undervalued, some say "grossly". But like so many economists have said, the exchange rate is directly related to the productivity of a country...So we have to wait for that productivity and the dinar will rise! Lots of upside.

7-19-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...they on the right track now. I am hopeful that within a few years we will see a 1 to $1 rate. These articles can be exciting when they talk about change...but Iraq does nothing fast. I would guess at least 2-4 years before the CBI would be in compliance for the blessing from the IMF to move to VIII. Keep in mind, Article VIII really means nothing to us and as Dr. Bakri insinuated...currency reform will come before Article VIII. That is why I have always said, those who tell you your going to walk into a bank and exchange are FOS because if the reform happens before Article VIII, it is unlikely conventional means of exchange will work since most financial institutions don't deal in dinar under Article XIV. we just need to wait and see and find some legit businesses once the dinar begins to rise since I am certain most banks will avoid it especially if they are still in Article XIV. One thing for sure, lots of positive talk about the dinar, the banking system of late. It can only bring attention to it at the CBI.

7-18-2015 Newshound Guru wmawhite When Iraq started this journey...the journey of rebuilding their country from the ground up...it has never been about us. Instead, it has always been about Iraq and the people of Iraq. We are fortunate to be invested in a company that we call the country of Iraq. And as the PM Abadi told the world, Iraq will join them upon the world's economic stage very soon.

7-18-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 ask yourself...At the time the Abadi government took over they were well aware of a lack of funds in the GOI treasury... If we suspected the treasury was broke, you can bet the house they (the new GOI knew it). It is not as if the new GOI was imported from Japan, the whole "reseating" was a game of musical chairs...same players who knew the financial state of Iraq.... So why did Jabouri question Ismail over lifting the 3 zeros in November....And then the 2015 Budget set with oil being $56 per barrel...WE knew the numbers did not add up and posed a 40% deficit. If we knew it, they sure as he** knew it too! That said; the Kurds had to know darn well that 17% of the budget was impossible for Baghdad to meet...WE KNEW IT! So then late January Abadi promises raises to the citizens, back pay with raises retro -active back to January 2014...Abadi asked citizens to be patient until June... Just what was Abadi expecting? Where was this wild $$$ coming from?

7-18-2015 Newshound Guru wmawhite ...just as in any country,..the currency count must be controlled in order to maintain the value and integrity of it. And as they have indicated, the value MUST change. therefore, the control of the currency must be in place. [ just still seems like CBI is worried about closing the gap of the market rate and the actual rate then increasing the value of the Dinar.] those are two different issues - One is a in country issue that is temporary. The other is an international issue which will be the international exchange rate.

7-18-2015 Newshound Guru sczin11 FYI... EID ENDS SUNDAY FOR SOME, MONDAY FOR OTHERS...PARLIAMENT HAS NOT ANNOUNCED WHEN THEY RESUME...COULD B MONDAY WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY...WE WAIT.

dinarguru.com