"AS THE IRAQI DINAR GURUS SPIN" with Adam Montana & others...July 22, 2015

7-21-2015 BGG [What chance do we have in seeing tariffs on August 1st?] worst case - the not-so-good side, they tread water for a little while, personally - I don't see how that works, but there may be that slim possibility...they will either add value (buying power) to their currency (which has obviously been the plan - on some level) and fully implement the tariff protocols... or they will delay...their own economists have PLAINLY warned them about tariffs with no value - it would be hard on the average citizen. [IF THE TARIFFS GO AS PLANNED WOULD THEIR BE SOME KIND OF AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE RATE AND GO INTERNATIONAL, AREN'T TARIFFS MEAN INTERNATIONAL?] tariffs don't automatically mean international... they could implement the tariffs - leave their currency and let the people fend for themselves - it would be stupid – but they could try it... in spite of their own advisers...lack of value + tariffs = hard times for the people.

7-21-2015 My Ladies EVERYTHING IS FALLING IN PLACE...THE NEWS TODAY IS REMARKABLE, WE CAN SEE THE WHOLE NEW BANKING SYSTEM GETTING CLEARER AND CLEARER. ALL THE MIDDLE EAST WILL MOVE IN THE SHORT TERM JUST WATCH THE PROGRESS IT IS AMAZING. NOW WE CAN LOOK TO IRAQ A LITTLE CLOSER BECAUSE THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO MOVE I THINK RIGHT BEHIND IRAN. THE CONNECTION OF IRAQ AND IRAN IS A POWERFUL ONE IN THE MONETARY SENSE, THEY HAVE SAID THIS THEIR SELVES. THERE ARE MANY PROJECTS ON THEIR BORDERS... THEY ARE TELLING US THEY NEED TO KEEP UP WITH IRAN OR BE LOST. IRAQ HAS CONCERNS ABOUT IRAN ADVANCING AND THE EFFECTS IT WILL HAVE ON THEIR BANKING SYSTEM, AND THEN TODAY THEY POST THE PROPOSITION TO DROP THE ZEROS AGAIN...TIMING PEOPLE...PERFECT TIMING! I DON’T CARE ABOUT LOANS OR TARIFF’S OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. TARIFFS HAVE BEEN IN PLACE SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME AND WE KNOW IT, WE WATCHED AN INTERVIEW FOR 26 MIN WITH ZEBARI AND HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL IMPLEMENT ALL THE BORDER CROSSING TARIFFS AS THEY BECOME SAFE AND EXPECTED TO BE DONE WITH ALL. LOOK TO IRAN AND IRAQ WILL HAVE TO MOVE. IRAQ CAN NOT REMAIN IN ISOLATION AND...THE CLIMATE IS RIGHT FOR DELETE THE ZEROS FROM THE VALUE...GOOD TO SEE IN PRINT. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE NEEDED FROM IRAQ AT THIS TIME, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT LOANS OR LAWS OR ANY OF IT...LET’S KEEP EYES ON IRAQ NOW...WE CAN BE EXCITED AND WE CAN GET READY TO EXHALE. THINGS JUST GOT VERY REAL ...SO LET’S JUST BREATHE AND LET IT COME TO US

7-21-2015 sczin11 [is it your belief of a rate change to benefit the investment portion of the budget?] I CAN NOT FATHOM ANY OTHER EXPLANATION WHY NOTHING HAS BEEN RELEASED BY THE CBI FOR THAT PORTION OF THE BUDGET, YET OPERATIONAL SIDE HAS HAD PARTIAL RELEASES OF FUNDS.

7-22-2015 sczin11 WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT OCTOBER? WHO STATED THE CONGRESS RATIFICATION PERIOD OF 60 DAYS, FOR THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL, HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RAISING OF THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR, WITH ANY DEFINITIVE CERTAINTY? WE DON'T know, WHAT WE DON'T KNOW! PERIOD! HOWEVER, WHAT WE DO KNOW, IS ALOT OF INK, AND ALMOST AS MUCH OFFICIAL INK, THAT CHANGE ...REFORM...MONETARY AND ECONOMICALLY, ARE IN THE PROCESS...THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT CONTINUES TO MAKE STRIDES...

7-22-2015 Poppy3 GOT A CALL YESTERDAY TELLING ME THAT ABADI REALLY IS TRYING TO MAKE ALL HAPPEN BUT IS BEING HARASSED AND NOT MAKING THE PROGRESS HE WOULD LIKE. OUR QUESTION IS CAN THEY PULL TOGETHER TO GET THE BUDGET, TARIFFS, PAYING THE PEOPLE AND THE KURDS ALL THEY OWE BY AUG 1ST. IT CAN BE DONE...

7-22-2015 tman23 What they have said in the papers before pulling the 50 note...The lower denoms are a prelude to lifting the 3 zeros from the currency... This was the exact wording... AND definition of prelude.....1. an action or event serving as an introduction to something more important... So more important then the new currency notes will be a "rate"... and I threw a dart at the board and it landed on 3.44...lol And the dart did not float towards the board.

7-22-2015 Adam Montana We're finally through the tedious...slow...agonizing days (which felt like months or years!) of Ramadan. I'm actually eager to see what comes out of the next meetings of Parliament, IMF, GOI, CBI, and a few others. Some of us have been around long enough that we give the current situation a "wise eye" and some of you are hesitant to get excited... I get that. I'm in the same boat. I am a bit hesitant to get excited when it comes to Iraq, just like many of you. BUT... BUT! Something feels different right now. We're only a few days outside of Ramadan, so I'm not surprised to see that there's a lack of major news, much less an RV. That doesn't mean I am not confident that the IQD will gain value. In fact, I am VERY confident that the IQD will gain value! My overall feeling on the Iraqi Dinar right now is positive, so ...we wait for Ramadan to wrap up and let the Iraqi people get back to work.