9-3-2015 Breitling They are selling the bonds for US dollars and they are going to put them in their foreign currency reserve. They are not using the bonds to take out dinar they are using the bond to take out dollars…those US dollars will not be in the Iraqi economy to compete against the dinar… I don't see anything in Iraq pushing or delaying the value of the dinar going up…they are going to float it up little bit by little bit…it's a 2 year time frame....right now if you look how much dinar they have taken off the market and the way the economy is growing based on the past and how they have framed up the currency based on market rates, you're looking at between .42 and .52 cents right now. That is where it should be if they pulled the trigger today. Remember, that's manipulated. That's because of the amount of notes they have on the market. I'm not saying they are going to come out at the range…that's what we calculated. that's the value that we are looking at. We are all at the mercy of the CBI. We have to wait to see what's going on.

9-3-2015 Frank26 Article: "Re-investigation in the case of Dr. Shabibi with the CBI." That’s false…nobody is investigating Dr. S...It’s the judges who are being investigated because they took a payola from Maliki who stole everything. He’s coming back to the Central Bank of Iraq. What is he going to do when he comes back? He’s going to fix the mess in the CBI. Dr. S and A [Abadi] want the MR to flow but it has to be done correctly. Dr. Shabibi said when he left – GIVE ME STABILITY. In order to see that date you want so badly. The MR [Monetary Reform] is no where complete. No dates. We’re not ready though a lot of the things are done. The MR is active, moving, constructive, amazing...but he will come back to clean up the mess.

9-3-2015 Millionday Article quote: "We are following the reforms of the judiciary and its importance," noting that "the Federal Court Act based system Federal.” THE FEDERAL COURT ACT WE READ WAS IN PARLIAMENT... THEY HAVE REACHED A POINT THAT WILL ALLOW THE VOTE OF THE VERY IMPORTANT FEDERAL COURT ACT SO THE REFORM MAY MOVE FORWARD. SO THE ISSUE THAT WAS IN THE WAY IS NOW REPORTED TO BE RESOLVED -- MORE GOOD NEWS. THEY DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO REACH QUORUM UNTIL CHANGES WERE MADE SO NOW THEY FEEL AS THOUGH IT WILL REACH VOTE.

9-3-2015 BGG [Do we know when Allaqs term is up at the CBI ? sept 8th or is it in Oct ?] He is a "proxy appointment" so he will be gone when he is replaced. Not until... [I thought alak was appointed official by ink or am i wrong?] he is a "proxy" appointee - (by Maliki) and not an entirely legit appointment at that...they need a legitimate CBI Gov soon.

9-4-2015 Millionday THEY ARE WORKING TO ESTABLISH INDEPENDENT BANKING POLICIES...MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE NEED OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTIVATION AND ALSO THE LAWS ON MONEY LAUNDERING AND FRAUD ETC ARE ALSO BEING PUT IN PLACE -- THIS ALL WORKS TOGETHER... THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE THAT COMES INTO PLAY ALONG WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT PROTECT INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND TAXATION ...IT ALL WORKS TOGETHER . THE GUARANTEES ARE IN PLACE AND THEY ARE FREELY DISCUSSING IRAQI BANKS ABROAD... CONFIDENCE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND ALSO THE INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND GROWTH THAT WILL COME FROM INTERNATIONAL BANKING... ALL GREAT TO SEE FOR THE BANKING REFORM – NICE.

9-4-2015 My Ladies ADJUSTING ONES CURRENCY IS VERY PAINFUL FOR THE ECONOMY. MAKE NO MISTAKE...WHEN IRAQ COMES OFF THIS PROGRAM RATE AND HAS REAL MONEY WITH REAL VALUE IT WILL TOTALLY SUCK FOR THEM FOR A FEW YEARS. IT WILL BE PAINFUL, MANAGING THE MARKET ECONOMY IS NO JOKE. SOME LESS INFORMED FOLKS THINK OH WELL THEY ARE GOING TO GET 2+ OR 3+ DINAR TO THE DOLLAR. REALLY? I MEAN REALLY? THE PEOPLE INSIDE IRAQ ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY SUCH THING. THE 2+ AND THE 3+ IS FOR ALL THE FOLKS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER!

9-4-2015 Frank26 Who has the GREEN LIGHT from the IMF to lift the three zeros? DRS. [DR. SHABIBI]. So IMO...No RI until he returns. Guess what. He is. IOO...Just after ALACKxxx leaves.

9-4-2015 Adam Montana [I had read some weeks back how al-Abadi was cleaning house, with the result that a number of people were out of a job. Have you heard or read what progress is being made on filling those positions, hopefully with people who have integrity. Are there positions in the GOI that will need to be filled before the RV?] If I'm thinking of the same thing you are, Abadi didn't actually plan on "re-filling" those positions - they were simply being eliminated. I like that plan, because too many monkeys on the same tree is just as bad as too many chefs in the same kitchen. What I said sometime ago about the GOI being important was that we needed a significant change and improvement in the GOI, and I believe that requirement has been "filled" to a very reasonably satisfactory level.

9-4-2015 Breitling You will never find a country putting out their daily note count. That is a well kept secret. Iraq has put out 3 reports in the Iraqi Journal. the first report was 9 Billion to 6 billion [Note count] then 6 billion to 4 billion…but their is no daily count…it simply does not work that way.

9-4-2015 Frank26 There’s a committee that’s a delegation coming from Iraq to the US – they’re already here – on the 11th there will be more. They’re here for the bonds...After this meeting in the US, they’ll move to the UK…at this meeting on the 11th, they’ll also talk about DAASH... [IMO we should keep our eyes peeled on next week's Bond meetings in USA and BRITIAN.] Oh YES...It's very important. Don't know another way to express it's importance! DRS [DR. SHABIBI] WILL BE THERE!