10-7-2015 BGG [...Iraq will still see those loans from the IMF?] I think they will - now that they passed their AML Law [Anti Money Laundering Law]. that was one of the big hold-up's for the IMF...they didn't want their money going right into Maliki's pocket...removing him is no easy task... but appears to be on the way.

10-7-2015 Backdoc THE DETERIORATING CONDITIONS ECONOMICALLY REQUIRE A GREATER PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR AS WELL AS A DIVERSIFYING OF ITS ECONOMY! NO WONDER THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE THE ZEROS DUE TO THE ECONOMIC CONDITIONS! WE ALL KNOW HERE THAT SECURITY HAS RETURNED MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! WITH LAWS AWAITING A VOTE TO ENACT, TIMING IS NOW COORDINATED WITH THE NEW GLOBAL REALITY! ...THIS IS A GLOBAL EVENT! WHY? BECAUSE LIKE I SAID,"BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT IRAQ ITS NOT ABOUT IRAQ"! BE ENCOURAGED MY FRIENDS, THE GLOBAL REALITY SHOWS ALL THE SIGNS OF MATURITY, YOU WON'T BE WAITING LONG! IMO.

10-7-2015 TD Couple key comments from my Kurdish friend (treat all as rumor & opinion and please due your Ian sound diligence). According to my amigo Abadi now too is under tremendous internal and U.S. Pressure to show immediate progress or get out. The Iraqis are closely aligned with Iran and the West coalition is increasing nervous of that relationship. Although parliament is showing up for work passing many needed reform bills most importantly related to development into a private sector, market driven, non oil dependent economy, there is no actual results of it happening yet. It's very clear that monetary programs are shelved until Iraq can show it is one country, stable and secure with a diversified economy to show the world that a platform of strength and stability is achieved and maintained. There are absolutely no signs in the horizon that this can or will be achieved anytime soon.

10-7-2015 Adam Montana [Looks to me at this moment in time that your thought an a 10 cent RV may be pretty accurate...if this was the starting point, will we see a fixed float or a free float.] Fixed or float - I have differing opinions on that one. BOTH are positive, because the CBI won't launch a new rate until they know they can sustain it... so if it's a float, it will only go up in value. Bonus for us! But if they have any concerns at all, then they might want to peg it (fix) for a time to prevent any movement and control the value. Again - Good for us, because we won't lose value! My final answer is a hybrid - it's very easy to see them coming out fixed, and then switching to a float once they are confident. With the way the CBI moves, we might want to assume that they would hold it fixed for years, but the other side of that coin is that when the CBI makes a big move... I believe they are going to be ready to play, and they will do things we don't expect.

10-7-2015 Mnt Goat There is no timeline or target date. We simply have to wait for the events to unfold that are required to bring the POLITICAL STABILITY (getting rid of Maliki and the Iranian influence), PHYSICAL SECURITY (getting rid of ISIS and DAASH) and the ECONOMIC STABILITY (ending the corruption, returning the loss Iraq funds, and diversifying the Iraqi economy). Seems since [Abadi's] return...from the UN summit in NYC... he is taking bold steps to outwardly admonish Maliki and his goons... becoming more and more public and open. Just last week we had the CBI with Dr Shabib openly doing the same. It is all good and with the extreme pressure now from the demonstrations an religious authorities to prosecute ALL the corrupted officials it will not be long before Maliki too is on trial.

10-8-2015 Aggiedad77 Article: "Meeting a parliamentary presidential order to add new paragraphs to the investment law: vote soon" The Economic and Investment Committee in Parliament is putting on finishing touches to the Investment Law...they expect it to be voted upon this month...in October...so says a reliable member of that committee...this will be a big success for the Iraqi government if they can get this moved through Parliament.

10-8-2015 Kaperoni Article quote: "Fund confirmed the reconstruction of areas affected by terrorism, on Tuesday, that the World Bank loan will be launched during the month..." [I hope the World Bank keeps a close eye on where the money goes... otherwise it will end up in some corrupt politicians pocket.] All money loaned by the world bank is project oriented. Meaning there are concise directives and the world bank watches the progress and documents it in "status reports." There is no loose money.

10-8-2015 Mnt Goat Article quote: "Gulf sources revealed that the Gulf Cooperation Council states, led by Saudi Arabia plans to join Iraq to membership of the Cooperation Council in order to remove Iraq from Iranian influences." ...an article about Iraq getting an invitation to join the GCC. I am so happy for many reasons. You should be very happy too. Here are the reasons. 1) since getting rid of the Iranian influence is happening right in front of our noses and this must happen prior to any RV. I always knew that getting rid of Maliki and removing Iraq as the “puppet” Iranian state was not going to be easy and would take some time. But we can see it is happening now... getting rid of Maliki and his goons is going to be HUGE in this direction of movement for Iraq. 2) by joining the GCC this will give much more power to the government of Haider al-Abadi and the opportunity to direct reforms and that these reforms will inevitably lead to disengage with Tehran. It will be like a snow ball effect as the momentum will pick up and the ball gets bigger and bigger. This will bring a NEW Iraq to the people, allow for international trade and investment thus our RV. It is all inter-connected.

10-8-2015 Millionday Article quote: "Hamoudi received Romanian ambassador to Iraq, and pointed during the meeting that the country is heading for a secure investment climate to facilitate the work of investors and provide all potential logistical and security to them, especially after the adoption of the investment law in the near future ". NOTE -- IRAQ IS HEADED FOR A SECURE INVESTMENT CLIMATE...THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS DONE WITH COMMITTEE ONCE AND FOR ALL Quote: "...deepening bilateral relations with Iraq in particular, which would contribute to strengthening economic and investment reality in the country." AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS A GREAT IDEA --- ECONOMIC REALITY --- WHOOOPOWW. IMPORTANT LAWS ARE WAITING FOR ENACTMENT.