12-26-2015 Poppy3 On SteveI's comments..., I get the impression that some Iraq banks were either expecting the RV a couple of days ago, or else any time now. Is that what you are hearing?] Steve1 was dead on this time according to what has been said and been indicated by their own banks. LIKE MY SOURCES ALL BEEN EXPECTING RATE TO SHOW SINCE LAST WEEK THRU JAN 2ND AT THE LATEST IF NOT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAS OCCURRED TO SLOW THE CBI FROM THEIR OWN STATED PROGRESS. UNTIL SOMETHING ELSE CHANGES AND LEADERSHIP SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT WE CAN ONLY STAND ON THEIR STATEMENTS AS THE FACTS TODAY.

12-26-2015 firefly Infrastructure projects and security looks near completion! Love it when things come together at once! I've been excited for a while now. It is happening before our eyes, like watching the end of a movie. How can one not be excited! Especially with the IMF now in control of Iraq's economy...

12-26-2015 tlm724 Article quote: "the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and the situation In the first of their business need to conduct these loans in the areas of energy. " they will make sure this money goes where it is supposed to go...they are done with the corruption and loaning money that gets stolen!

12-27-2015 BGG Abadi has listened to reason - and used Sunni units of the Iraqi Regular Army - NOT SHIA PMU's...this is a HUGE shift in the political calculous within the Baghdad GOI...he's relying on the Sunnis to get it done. here's why that is CRITICAL Abadi using them is the INCLUSION this whole process has been missing... why is that important? IMF and WB would NEVER let a totalitarian regime have their way. Real or not - Abadi is making the right moves. [Does this mean that national guard law has been passed too?] I doubt the NG Law has been agreed on - but the recent moves by Abadi will help bring everyone on board.