Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-7-16

Iraqi

2-7-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 OK SOME CONFIRMATIONS... MALIKI IS UNDER HOUSE ARREST, SHABIBI IS SUSPECTED TO BE REINSTATED TO CBI GOVERNOR, WIDOWS AND RETIRED MILITARY PERSONNEL SMART CARDS TO BE CHARGED AND DISBURSED ON THE 8TH. ALL THIS ANNOUNCED ON BAGDAD EARLY TV THIS MORNING. NO RATE WAS MENTIONED BUT IT MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ISSUE THEM WITHOUT A NEW RATE. THEY HAVE SAID BEFORE THEY WOULDNT BE DISBURSED TILL THEY HAD A HIGHER RATE. THIS CAME DIRECT FROM PERSON 3 BLOCKS FROM OUR BAGDAD EMBASSY. REMEMBER DR SHABIBI HAS ORGANIZED AND OUTLINED THE RV AND WANTED TO DO IT LONG AGO...IM FOR ONE AM EXCITED HE IS BACK AND EXPECT TO SEE SWIFT ACTION.

2-7-2016 Newshound Guru sczin11 COULD THIS BE TRUE? MAHMOUD REPLACED AS president of the Court of Cassation. WHAT IS THE COURT OF CASSATION? MY UNDERSTANDING IS, IT IS THE ARM IF THE JUDICIARY THAT RATIFIES THE RULINGS OF THE COURTS...IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN MAHMOUD RULES, HE CAN BE OVER RULED BY THIS COURT OF CASSATION... MAHMOUD HAS BEEN HOLDING BOTH POSITIONS, SINCE THE MALIKI REGIME...ALTHOUGH MY UNDERSTANDING IS, THEIR CONSTITUTION OR JUDICIAL POLICIES STATE, THE LEADER /PRESIDENT OF THE COURT OF CASSATION, CANNOT BE THE SAME AS THE HEAD OF SUPREME COURT...IF THIS IS TRUE, AND MY UNDESTANDING OF THE COURTS RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCURATE, THIS IS THE START OF THE END OF THE MALIKI CONTROLLED COUNTRY...

2-7-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 We are soon to find out if they go to CBI reserves for the next 6 months to cover shortfalls...or we see a shift in the IQD currency... I as all hope it opens where we are able to exchange IQD for profit. It...could go either way...But we are soon to find out!

2-7-2016 Intel Guru TD Comments from my Kurdish friend ( treat all as rumors and just please due your own sound diligence ). As we see by press releases Barzani is slowly but surely laying out the imminent future which involves an independent, self autonomous Kurdistan. Barzani is convinced that Iraq is a failed state, that the Abadi administration is on its last legs and the Kurds are tired of operating under the shadow of the Iraqi Sunni-Shiite conflict as well as being dependent on the Iraqi central government.

2-6-2016 Newshound Guru firefly The meetings last Thursday went VERY well...Global Economic meeting. This was all over the major media sources. The marker has been set, finger on the trigger. TIMING! Stop looking at your calendars, it could literally happen at any time but NOBODY knows the timing.

2-6-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 MANY KEEP SAYING POPPY3 SAID THIS MONTH BUT I SAID THEY SAID THIS MONTH...THEY REPORTED IT IN WRITING TO THE IMF, UN, WB...THEY THAT HAVE AUTHORITY MADE THE STATEMENT IN A OFFICIAL REPORT. TO ME IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER AND THERE IS NOTHING TO QUESTION ABOUT IT. THEY SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

2-6-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie THEIR MONITORING PROGRAM RUNS THROUGH 2016 BUT DOES NOT MEAN A VALUE CHANGE CANT HAPPEN TILL END OF 2016...AS MATTER OF FACT THE IMF HAS TOLD IRAQ WILL RETURN TO GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET IN 1ST HALF OF 2016...

2-6-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq News - Tamimi: collection of electronic future step to receive salaries and pay taxes" I don't think the e-dinar is just about destroying physical currency. It's more tied to the MoF not pumping 4 trillion physical dinars into the economy through GOI payroll. If Iraq can logistically support e-commerce, the physical note count will be organically reduced. IMO.

2-6-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ELECTRONIC BENEFITS WILL BE LOADED ON THE 7, 8, HUGE NEWS...SO ON THE 8th WE SHOULD SEE THIS POP, AND HAVE NEWS ON IT THAT WEEK, THE IMMUNITY SYSTEM HAS BEEN ENFORCED AND A LOT HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND HEARING MALIKI IS NOW UNDER HOUSE ARREST, I WILL BE ABLE TO CONFIRM THAT...WHEN I TALK TO MY CONTACT IN BAGHDAD..., HUGE HUGE NEWS...WE ARE SO CLOSE...THINGS NOW SHOULD FALL LIKE DOMINOES, AFTER THE 8th OF FEB... lets see the fireworks...WE WATCH AND WAIT.

2-6-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie IMF LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)/MEMORANDUM OF ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL POLICIES(MEFP)/AND TECHNICAL MOU FOR 2011 & 2016...THE 2016 BUDGET...AND THE 2015 ARTICLE IV CONSULTATION AND REQUEST FOR PURCHASE UNDER THE RAPID FINANCING INSTRUMENT—PRESS RELEASE; STAFF REPORT; AND STATEMENT BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR IRAQ....THESE REPORTS ARE SO VERY DETAILED AND PROVIDE ALL THE INSIGHT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW WHAT IS GOING ON...SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING FOR ALL IN THIS INVESTMENT...AND WILL RETURN MUCH PEACE & UNDERSTANDING AND LESS...SPECULATION.

2-6-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 Article quote: "Suggested head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the Iraqi government restore the former Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi..." The IMF has also SUGGESTED some activities for S [Shabibi]...Next month.

dinarguru.com