Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-14-16

Iraqi

2-14-2016 Newshound Guru OOTW NOT THAT THESE RELIGIOUS LEADERS WILL GET THEIR WAY, BUT SISTANI AND SADR CALLING TO REFORM THE WORK OF THE CBI WILL HAVE AN EFFECT AND NO COINCIDENCE THAT WE'RE SEEING A RAMPING UP OF THESE ARTICLES AFTER CUSTOMS ANNOUNCED TARIFFS GOING INTO EFFECT AND AFTER MOHSEN'S MEETING WITH THE FINANCE COMMITTEE TO DISCUSS TARIFFS AND THE MONETARY POLICY...THE PRESSURE IS ON MORE THAN WE'VE EVER SEEN IT...SO THAT'S GOOD.

2-14-2016 Newshound Guru mike ...it's tough to say when Iraq will add value to the dinar. They've got some hurdles to get over before we can even think about when they add value, stuff like deposit insurance, banking reforms and Article VIII to name a few. I've always placed more importance and value on information from the folks at the IMF, WB and others, and if they say they have a plan for the first half of 2016, then it just might happen.

2-14-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 can't help but think DR SHABIBI IS LAYING OUT THE LIST OF CORRUPT MINISTERS OF WHO NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS THEY MOVE FORWARD. REMEMBER... ABADI WAS PISSED OFF AND CORRUPTION RESOLUTION WAS NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH...WELL HE IS MOVING FAST NOW. [Sounds like Abadi has a deadline to meet!] ...THEY ALL HAVE THEIR LIST TO COMPLETE AND HIS IS TO STOP THE INTERNAL CORRUPTION.

2-14-2016 Newshound Guru firefly ...the articles...are now telling us a lot. Be excited folks. If it happens fast don't be surprised. BE READY for all scenerios. [Abadi seems to be preparing a team for the future.] ...yes, major grooming of the government and CBI....expect the unexpected.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie I HAVE IRAQS YEARLY GDP & PPP DATA...IRAQ RANKS 51 OF 229 COUNTRIES 249.4 (PPP IN BILLIONS)...GDP REAL GROWTH RATE % IRAQ RANKS 73 OF 219 COUNTRIES 4.2%. THEY HAVE THE STRONGEST BUDGET DEFICIT RATIO IN THE REGION...IN THE REGION...IN THE REGION...AGAINST COUNTRIES NOT FIGHTING A WAR...ESTABLISHED ECONOMIES AND INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY'S...OPERABLE STOCK MARKETS...ETC.

2-13-2016 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Well...well...what a wake up call for a Saturday morning...do you know where your Central Bank governor is and what his name is...yet another article...actually two articles that say Allak is not getting the job done and needs to be replaced...this time it comes from an Iraqi cleric...Sadr...so they finally see that Allak is merely a Maliki puppet...they want someone who is capable of working in an efficient and impartial manner...In other words someone who knows what the heck is going on and how to turn things around...someone of integrity... who should be above corruption at all levels of enticement...that sure sounds like Dr. Shabibi to me...Keep in mind this is yet another "suggestion" to PM Abadi and no action has been forthcoming as yet...but IMO...just a matter of time...give Abadi time to get home from Germany and let's watch with interest all that transpires.

2-13-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 ...many Currency's are positioning themselves to do International Business with Iraq ...SOME ... Are being FORCED ... Leaving NO CHOICE but to ... Succeed. You know what else? M [Maliki] and Allack Know they are leaving on a jet plane ... They also Know DRS [Dr. Shabibi] is coming back.

2-13-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 [Press Release: "Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"..."IMF’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center and the Statistics Department Conclude Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues" IRAQ'S INTERNATIONAL RATE IS COMPLETED! THEY WILL ANNOUNCE IT SOON TO THE WORLD.] WELL I DONT KNOW THE SOURCE THAT SENT IT TO ME BUT IT IS VERY EXCITING NEWS AND NAMES THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN CORRECT ORDER.

dinarguru.com