Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-15-16

Iraqi

4-15-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 There is outside influence that does not want the Abadi reforms...AND if you pay attention to coincidences... Everytime Iraq is close to taking that forward step there is a major event that rocks the boat...some call it "conspiracy theories"...We can pull up event after event of such things taking place...which logically can come to a conclusion that what ever the plan is for Iraq and the territories...there are some major powers that do not want it to take place..

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday [WE still on schedule for bonds to be sold Friday?] ACCORDING TO REPORTS I HAVE READ IT APPEARS AS WE ARE --- I SEE NOTHING HOLDING UP.

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 I was wondering what Frank [Guru Frank26], team, and family thought would be contained in Dr. Shabibi's speech? We see these different sections of his plan coming out in the press that's giving the history and what has been done with the Monetary Reform. These articles are good to give the public the sense of and understanding of all the effort it has taken to just get here. Other articles have referred to needing a technocrat non-corrupt government and yet another article explained the need for oil prices to be set. These articles are certainly preparing the way for Shabibi's speech, by design. So, what is Shabibi, who will be the IMF's spokesperson in addition to the CBI's, going to say?

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 IMO, simple saying, "Remember me? I'm back. When will I RV?, aaaaah, soooon," is certainly not a speech one would remember. Shabibi isn't exactly that dynamic either. However, explaining what a fiat currency system is and what an asset back currency is, would be historical. Giving the true foreign currency reserve numbers, gold, natural gas, oil, minerals and note count would certainly make Forex investors interested, while others would begin to wonder what's in their wallet. Who better to make that kind of speech than Dr. Shabibi? That speech would be more far reaching than even just coming out with a new rate.

4-15-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "It is scheduled that the House of Representatives held a crucial meeting on Thursday to file the ministerial cabin and vote on the candidates for the ministries." we will soon find out exactly how serious Iraq is about these reforms and saving their own country!

4-15-2016 RUMOR Guru Bruce A lot has occurred since yesterday...now $50K IQD available...not for us...it is for major transactions between banks and wealthy individuals. ...a lot of funds were moved into place so much so we cant even talk about it. A huge number. The positioning now...things can take place that couldn’t have before. Let just say it that way. ...events that happened in last 2 days have proven that we are at end. Christine Legarde said today the US been in the best shape it ever been in. All countries must RV by tomorrow [Friday]. This was announced on CNBC and other networks. ...everything is lined and and ready to go! We are where we need to be...we are in the exact moment.

4-14-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 According to PM’s updated list, no candidates have been proposed for the positions of Ministries of Culture, Finance and Economy, and Immigration and Displacement. The Kurds may be authorized to nominate their own candidates for these positions... SO NOTE THAT KURDS IN WASHINGTON AND WHO THEY ARE HOLDING MEETINGS WITH....THEN NOTE THAT ABADI NEW LIST HAS HELD OPEN THE MINISTER SPOT FOR IMMIGRATION AND DISPLACEMENT...FINANCE AND ECONOMY...MINISTER OF CULTURE... TIE THAT TO WASHINGTON MEETING AND KNOW THAT ABADI AND KURDS ARE ON SAME PAGE AS WASHINGTON IS EDUCATING THEM RIGHT NOW MEETING WITH THE EXACT GROUPS THAT ARE EDUCATED IN THESE 3 MINISTER POSITIONS... IF YOU GET MY POINT.

4-14-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Indonesia is prepared to join Vietnam, Iraq and Iran as the newly RVd currencies to join not only the WTO, but also the IMF's SDR basket to provide the needed value. Oil prices are finding their needed settled price this month to provide the bases for the "New Math" both inside the books of the CBI, Iraq's and the other ME countries' budgets, but also for the SDR. Trade deals and international business ventures with Iraq, Iran, Veitnam...are happening everyday. Even Canada wants in on their share of a "loan" to Iraq.

4-14-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie GOV'T BANKING ACT AWAITING SECOND READING AMENDMENTS BEFORE VOTE...THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON TE RESTRUCTURE & PRIVATIZATION SINCE 2008...SO TO PUT INTO PERSPECTIVE...THE CULMINATION OF THE RESTRUCTURE AND PRIVATIZING OF THESE BANKS HAS BEEN A 7-8 YEAR ARDUOUS PROJECT...NOT FLIPPING A SWITCH...BAM THEIR PRIVATE...THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE PRIVATE AND ISLAMIC BANKS ENGAGED TO DRIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR BUSINESS....

4-14-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite PM Abadi along with the help of the regional powers plus the US and the UK, is changing the culture of corruption and greed within the government and the financial institutions. The end for those "whales' is quickly approaching. Under Maliki we would have never of seen 140 plus members of parliament stage a sit-in inside the parliament building, not asking, but instead demanding a change in the government...which by the way, is in SUPPORT of the prime minister.

4-14-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "The seminar which was led by Vice Chairman of the Association management tempted dealt How important legislation government Banking Act at this time go through the restructuring of State - owned banks, particularly the countries of regional and international..." THE SEMINAR IS ALL ABOUT MOVING MONEY AND MANAGE THE PROCESS ACCORDING TO BANKING POLICY...THIS IS ALL TO MOVE TO COMPLIANCE AND ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL LAW. THIS IS THE PREPARATION FOR THE BANKING LAWS TO FIT THE REFORMS --- LAWS MUST ALL FIT IN THE TRANSITION --- THIS IS THE PROGRESS NEEDED FOR THE MARKET ECONOMY...THE ECONOMIC REALITY OF IRAQ...THIS ROCKS.

dinarguru.com