Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-20-16

Iraqi

4-20-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Iraq holds intensive talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank...It conducted an Iraqi government delegation in Washington DC, with officials of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank process of financial and economic reform in Iraq." THIS IS GOOD...WHOOOPOW. Quote: "Kurdish officials are in Washington to ensure that the autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) receives its share of an estimated $15 billion worth of financial assistance that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is expected to approve for Iraq." THEY ARE THERE TO ENSURE THAT THE...FUNDS ARE SHARED WITH KURDISTAN -- THIS IS OBVIOUSLY LOOKING AS IF IRAQ IS MOVING FORWARD IN THE COMPETITIVENESS IN THE MARKET...

4-20-2016 Intel Guru Bruce Understand that we definitely try to use discretion, try to put out info without putting out things ultra sensitive, or going over the line in certain areas. No rates or dates... We are sort of in the moment. down to a close proximity... The rates very good...

4-20-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE JABOURI HAS SUSPENDED PARLIAMENT. THIS MEANS THAT ALL MINISTERS GOOD OR BAD ARE NO LONGER WITH IMMUNITY...THEY ARE WITHOUT A JOB. THEREFORE ABADI CAN APPOINT HIS CABINET BY PROXY. ABADI CAN GO AFTER THE BAD MINISTERS AT WILL. ABADI WILL PLACE HIS GOVERNMENT VIA PROXY AND 5 LAWS THEN HE WILL HOLD ELECTIONS AND HAVE A CARETAKER GOVERNMENT AND NO ONE CAN STOP THIS NOR MESS WITH THIS. BUT THE MOST POWERFUL THING THAT I HAVE TO SHARE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW IS A QUESTION: WHY IS THE HEAD OF A DEPARTMENT LIKE THE UST ...JACK LEW...SITTING FOR THREE DAYS IN A ROW WITH IRAQI OFFICIALS?

4-20-2016 Newshound Guru Shredd Article quote: "according to assurances from close sources meetings, the agreement will contribute not only in Iraq for concessional financing but will significantly help in obtaining financial support from the international community and facilitate entry into the international capital markets." this means the actual move to a market economy...this tells me that the plan is set...but they need to have admin and financial support for WHEN this takes place. this article certainly supports the financial stability Iraq is looking to secure during this upcoming time of monetary policy change...Good evidence the plan to move to a market economy is still on track...it tips their hand that they are nearing change.

4-20-2016 Newshound Guru Mountainman Article: "Iraqi dinar oil between the hammer and the anvil of political conflicts!" Quote: "...it is necessary to go seriously to revive the project to delete the zeros as a necessary step for the rehabilitation of the Iraqi dinar and the issuance of more valuable banknotes..." WOW...What I See is Being said Here Is that...SHABIBI is Back and As The AUTHOR and FINISHER of His PROJECT to DELETE the 3 ZEROS and IMPLEMENT it NOW is Paramount for their Country in Spite of OIL PRICES...And In Order to (Maintain) ORDER/Confidence for ALL PARTIES/ Including the CITIZENS...It's A BURDEN for their MERCHANTS...and CITIZENS to Use their LOCAL CURRENCY at it's CURRENT VALUE..

4-20-2016 Newshound Guru Mountainman So The SOLUTION that is MOVING FORWARD {NOW} is to RAISE the VALUE at a Minimal of 1 to 1...and {EVERYTHING} Done Up UNTIL this POINT was to CREATE/HOUSE this REALITY...for GLOBAL TRADE/CITIZENS/ and INVESTORS...And EVEN w/CORRUPTION w/in The CBI/GOI and The CURRENT Technocrats Coming Into Play that EVEN Plays A (MAJOR) ROLE, but is {NOT} The ULTIMATE SOLUTION...But A Necessary ELEMENT for The RAISING of the IRAQI DINAR to A PARALLEL or COMPARATIVE Rate w the DOLLAR...IMO.

4-20-2016 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I love it when Iraq makes things simple for me. For weeks and months, we've been at a standstill with Iraq. No progress, nothing to really talk about. But if you've been reading the news over the last week, starting on about Saturday... it looks like the time has come for change. In fact, it looks like al Sadr is on a rampage! Quote: "Urgent..Sadr calls for ministers to submit their resignations immediately to pave the way for the formation of a new government..." And you're going to see that after the weeks and months of dragging feet, we're on the road to be back in business. Iraq doesn't want to sit stale and stagnant, any more than we want to witness it. We haven't heard a peep about the HCL in months, and it seemed like nobody was going to do anything about it. Looks like that changed, so let's hope for some good news out of this little shake-up.

4-19-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I'm telling you folks...(not a prediction)...It will not surprise me if Abadi s****s this Parliament and has early elections. In the mean time - he can seat his Cabinet "by proxy" (I think)...and do the things he needs to - weeding out these corrupt ministers. ( the above would NOT SURPRISE ME) [Couldn't that open door for Malaki to come back?] It would actually open the door to direct prosecution against him.

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraqi dinar oil between the hammer and the anvil of political conflicts!" Quote: "Following the appointment of a new leadership of the bank put the current governor and the agency on the Keywords project again pledged to implement it at the beginning of 2017..." I do... like the reference to 2017 in the article. There were several articles last year that talked about the issuance of 3 new lower denominations (50, 100, 200) early 2017 (which then we deducted the float would have to start prior to raising the dinar enough to warrant the new notes). This time around with the IMF talking about the "Iraq will return to the market mid-2016" which we know would drive the value of the dinar up, and the articles about issuing 3 lower denominations early 2017, and todays notice that they want liberate Mosul by end of year, it seems everything is lining up to begin the float very soon (sometime from now to the end of the year) with a rate of .05 or so early 2017 which would demand the release of the first 3 smaller bills (50, 100, 200). Interesting puzzle. We can hope anyway.

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 It's the separate interests of three becoming one, protected by the US military, that will bring the next planned phase of peace and reconstruction. The Sunnis, Kurds, and Shiite need to have their respective interests met in order to unite and become one GOI, one currency, and one military. Uniting the three Presidencies and Abadi and getting the new Ministers voted in would finally unite the GOI so they can get the needed laws passed. The HCL and RV unites everyone: GOI, CBI, citizens of all regions, and international oil companies.

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru Mountainman Well Other than HANGING A NEON SIGN...This is As INTENTIONAL by {ALL} Parties as it Gets...Welcome to ARTICLE 8 COMPLIANCE w/a STAND BY...and MORE to COME...It's Unfolding... AWESOME...It's {URGENT}! (8) = New Beginnings Even Now...Unfolding... w/Long MEETINGS...

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 After last week's chaos in the GOI, the last few days were filled with meetings. Looking at concessions, money, military aid and future meetings, hopefully things are speeding up. Zebari's meetings look to be successful with the IMF, World Bank, and it appears he will be bringing home the bacon with loans, bonds, and maybe even a better credit rating. Shababi should be happy not to use any more of the CBI's reserves to pay contractors and bills. The Kurds got US money for their military, we'll see what happens to Zebari. The war on ISIS in Mosul got more troops and helicopters. It was great to see that article on the US military strongly supporting the three presidents and Abadi's reforms. IMO The GOI really needs to come out tomorrow [Tuesday] with unity and actually vote in Abadi's technocrats and move on to voting in the basket of laws. IMO end of April is the IMF's preferred time to RV.

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru firefly Article quote: "Baghdad, 26 March 2016...As-salaam ‘alaykum...Good afternoon. Great pleasure for me to visit Iraq again, I am pleased to be back in Baghdad for my eighth visit as Secretary-General and I am very much impressed by all the progress you have been making, particularly against Daesh." I am very much impressed by all the progress you have been making...This is the UN talking folks, not some silly Iraqi article / blog.

4-19-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Ali gesture came out investment forum Iraqi Canadian , which was held in the city of Toronto with several recommendations, most notably the willingness of Canadian companies to enter the Iraqi market and the implementation of various projects." WOW -- CANADA...THIS IS HUGE IMO. ...THE MEETINGS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE AND ALSO THE MARKET AND INVESTMENT ATTRACTION IS GREAT...WHOOPOW.

dinarguru.com