Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-23-16

Iraqi

4-23-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG It appears, last Tuesday, for about 3 hours – the Investing.com trading platform was showing an increased value to around 8 1/2 cents…only for about 3 hours, but still…very exciting. It is reflecting 11.8 Dinars per 1 USD. To figure the value – since it is in divisions of 1 USD… take 1 (USD) divided by 11.8 = .08475 (ish)… or about 8 1/2 cents. Is this where I think it will end? NO. Is this where I think it will start? It may already have. Are trading platforms “quirky”? Yes, notoriously…However, this shows up a number of different ways, and not just in one instance… though it doesn’t show up on all of their templates, this goes hand – in – hand with the recent vein of news that Iraq is “readying” themselves for some “major integration” with the world markets. I am neither predicting nor proclaiming… I am simply sharing and commenting on what is readily available. Very exciting times…

4-23-20216 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article quote: "Head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, "We'll ministerial amendment, and to prosecute the corrupt," he said, stressing that "reform is not the coup against legitimacy." Hakim really calls them (the corrupt) out in this speech! He is saying there is no way we will let them slide this time! ...this time things are different, the drop in the price of oil has made the difference! Iraq has always been fat with oil revenues which allowed them to let the bus run and ignore all the things that make a free market, infrastructure, factories, exports and laws! Not anymore, that bus has run out of gas. I'm hopeful we'll start to see some meaningful change.

4-23-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 [Thinking about what you said...the three banks (Hasheem/Rasheed, Rafidain, CBI) sent their employees home at 10:00 am two days ago...well...two days ago is Thursday. Shab always said he needs three day weekend...could this be the time?] No. IMO ... Not this weekend. IMO...DRS [SHABIBI] taking inventory. [Will DRS speech still go down in history as a turning point for the world?] IOO (In our opinion)...YES! [...when we see the lds (lower denoms ?) dropped, how long you thinklng before we see a RV rate?] In my opinion...logic says that this is a simultaneous action.

4-23-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 What happened to National Reconciliation? ...The only thing they share/use as one is a national currency. That is the only thing [that] will bring them together to save Iraq...

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 so Zebari went to DC...the IMF and the WB....they told him what needs to happen...then he met with...Jack Lew that is...And what was the reason and purpose of this meeting...his underlings might have held such meetings in the past...with Kuwait and their revaluation after we stepped in to help them...Well guess what Jack...we are back...not in Kuwait...but in the middle of Iraq...and we are there to once again help...and he is the one with the experience... JMHO...watch as things unfold...excitement in the air...watch the bouncing ball...IMO.

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "Change the three presidencies "imminent" and dismiss Jubouri met the requirements" Quote: "...the coming days will witness the variable on the level of improvement of the political model and that passage of the relationship, including the oil and gas law and the Federal Court..." If this change can get these much needed laws passed, then bring it on. So good to see the oil and gas law specifically named here.

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru firefly Article quote: "In March, boutique investment bank Exotix Partners issued a “buy” alert on Iraqi benchmark U.S.-dollar 2028 bonds, taking into account Iraq’s low oil extraction cost and projected increases in production." issued a “buy” alert...Hmmmmmm. I'm not saying RV lol, but very telling.

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [On every ones mind would be Parliament, the GOI, and what the recent turmoil we are seeing means?] YES - the turmoil! It's about darn time something happened, I'm looking for good news to come out of this.

4-22-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 there have been a lot of meetings going on and these meetings were mainly in Iraq...but now they are in Iraq and DC...but they are mainly in DC... This is the reason why we see all these meetings...the bonds are being born now...they are going to sell these bonds in American dollars...they are going to do this now...these bonds will work...NOW...So the USA has gone in to co-sign and support these bonds that are about to be sold internationally in USD...There have been so many meetings with the WTO, the WB, the IMF...the US is in CHARGE...right or wrong the US is in charge...we are in charge of what is going on in Iraq.

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie THE US HAS ALREADY MADE ITS INTENSE POSITION OF SUPPORT FOR ABADI RESHUFFLE AND NATIONAL REFORM PROGRAMS...AND NOW... Article: "Urgent .. EU announced a financial grant of Iraq and in support of Ebadi" SO...ABADI AND NATIONAL REFORM PROJECTS HAVE STATE...REGIONAL..AND GLOBAL SUPPORT COMMITMENTS... VYING AGAINST SOME INTERNAL OBSTRUCTION FACTIONS...AND REPORTS TODAY OF MALIKI OFFERING SPECIAL FAVORS TO MP'S FOR DISMISSAL OF "FALL OF MOSUL" INVESTIGATION...AND HIS NAME FROM THE SUSPECT INVESTIGATIONS...THAT NOURI...WHAT A GUY...

4-22-2016 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "WASHINGTON: Iraq's economic reforms began effects increase non-oil imports" Quote: "the Iraqi government's success in economic reforms would mean signing an agreement with the International Monetary Fund, you get a loan worth billions of dollars." Great article and we again see the leverage the IMF has with Iraq. That is why the pressure from them is so great to see.

dinarguru.com