Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-17-16

Iraqi

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru tlar I would have never believed that Abadi would allow himself to be so paralyzed by Maliki. Almost all of the present ministers were appointed by Maliki as proxies. I would have thought as a last resort that Abadi would have just released them and at least temporarily put his own proxies in place until they could sort this mess out. Abadi has...been both a blessing and a great disappointment to me and that weakness has lead to countless delays and an unfinished program to remove the corrupt and the resulting corruption. He has shown great strength and great weakness and if he does not get his Shiite together soon, he continues to be vulnerable personally and that leaves Iraq and our investment vulnerable.

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie ...ANYONE SUBSCRIBE TO THE TWIN SHIITE BROTHERS WEDDING COMING OUT TOGETHER THEORY. IF THERE IS 1 CONSISTENT...PERVASIVELY IMPORTANT ECONOMIC INDICATORS SHABIBI...TURKI...IRAQI ECONOMISTS...AND OTHER COUNTRIES (ESPECIALLY IRANS) CENTRAL BANK GOVERNORS...STATE AS KEY TO MONETARY AND CURRENCY VALUE REFORM IN INTERVIEWS AND STATEMENTS IT IS... ...A PRE SANCTION LIFTING ARTICLE... FROM INTERVIEW LAST JUNE WITH IRANS CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR...WHO SAID THAT POST SANCTION CONSIDERATION OF CURRENCY REVALUATION FROM IRAN COULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED UNTIL THEIR INFLATION RATE WAS STABILIZED AND UNDER CONTROL....

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru Chattels "...to extend the current legislative term Council for the month of the current expiration date of his ( Jubourri * ) dismissal, in the hope that the Federal Court haste in deciding this case." "...the extension does not exceed on 30/05/2016 because Article 58 of the Constitution decided ot only for thirty days." It appears that even with the thirty day extension of Parliament that May 30 is the last day of this session allowed under the constitution. I surmise that the current session was to have ended on or about May 1st therefore the extension relates back to that date and not beyond thirty thence.

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "World Bank loans require financial control over Iraq and opposition Aaduha "detraction of national sovereignty." IF Iraq wants the loans they must prove themselves worthy...Iraq is striving to accept article 8 and there are conditions to that...over the last several months the IMF has indeed set conditions as has the World Bank...I believe Iraq is at a crossroads, they have to make certain decisions regarding the state of their economy...it's so critical and again they must prove themselves worthy of continued international support...the IMF and the World Bank aren't going to loan Iraq more money if that money is going to slip out the back door...we know the IMF has taken lead in their economy and we know the UNDP has taken the lead on funds recovery and corruption...so if Iraq can come together politically...then we will have a more favorable (stable) atmosphere for continued economic growth and knowing these 3 letters agencies are there to hold Iraq's hand gives me great hope.

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I remember Zebari talking back in Jan/Feb about how Iraq could not pay salaries by June or July. Now, everyone seems to accept that and the only solution is a loan. Well as long as the IMF and WB put the controls in place that Iraq cannot weasel out of, I’m for it.

5-17-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Jubouri Announces Extension of the current chapter Sharii of Parliament to one month" JABOURI ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF PARLIAMENT SESSION FOR MONTH... SO... ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE.

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Political likely that the House of Representatives held its meeting tomorrow amid positive reactions by the Kurds in the presence of the next parliament sessions, confirming everyone 's agreement on the need to extend the legislative term and to continue the political process..." TUESDAY IS SEEN AS A SURE THING...THEY MET ON SUNDAY AND THIS MONDAY NEWS SO THEY ARE REFERRING TO TUESDAY...ALL ARE IN AND THIS INCLUDES THE KURDS...IT APPEARS TO ME AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. THE LEGISLATION IS ALL THAT IS ON THE SHELF...THIS IS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH REFORMS OBVIOUSLY. SO WHERE WE ARE IS THAT THE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL REFORM IS BEING RESOLVED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND THIS IS TIME TO PRAY AND HOPE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS AND THEY MOVE FORWARD. THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS...VERY ENCOURAGING TO SAY THE LEAST...

5-16-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 they are trying to complete the list of TO DO'S THEY WERE ISSUED MONTHS AGO TO GAIN GLOBAL ECONOMICALLY RECOGNIZED. AS I have said the IMF stated the time line ALL WE can do is pray they complete the task for them to meet the issued time table. today and for many days lately we see them placing things in motion in fast mode to meet the time in june they are to move to a GLOBAL market ECONOMY. ITS IS EXTREMELY ENCOURAGING AND NOW WITHIN THEIR REACH.

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Hilali: Jubouri will be held Tuesday's hearing full quorum and our deputies will not Ahoudroha" SO TUESDAY MEETING EXPECTED FULL QUORUM WITH KURDS ATTENDANCE... BUT REFORM FRONT NOT ATTENDING...

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "World Bank loans require financial control over Iraq and opposition Aaduha "detraction of national sovereignty." This is all about the need for Iraq to be diversified in its outputs. Agriculture is a big one and...the land continues to be restored to produce. When Iraq is more diversified, it will be able to financially survive the swings in the oil prices. ...a lender won't lend if they didn't believe in or trust repayment.

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru Bondlady Article: "Kurdistan instruct the deputies and ministers to return to Baghdad to rescue the country from the crisis" barzani...instructed them to go [back] to [parliament] and save the country...like they have nothing to do with the shape of the country now...when his and another bloc...rode the quota system to death to stall all the important laws that we need to see... bidens plan for them...the quota system... nothing gets done for years...they all know it and the kurds and the national alliance want to keep it this way...they would just sit it out an let Iraq suffer more and even might fall...if...it wasn't for them needing Iraq so bad right now...THEY NEED THE MONEY...

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru Mountainman We See IRAQ/IRAN Ready to MARCH into GLOBAL BLISS and that is VERY TELLING as to the {COORDINATION} taking Place w/ALL the Other GLOBAL ECONOMIES...These Are EXCITING and EXPECTED Steps...

5-16-2016 Newshound Guru sczin11 Quote: "The international Monetary Fund has told Iraq the need to edit the budget for fiscal 2016 bill to be reduced in order to hopefully disbursement of the loan over the next few days." IT WOULD SEEM THE IMF KNOWS SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...WHY WOULD THEY SUGGEST INVADING THE BUDGET FOR REVISION... HOW CAN IMF REQUIRE BUDGET REVISION, 5 MONTHS INTO THE FISCAL YEAR, KNOWING THE PROCESS NECESSARY FOR REVISION APPROVAL? ...WE REALLY NEED TO SEE AN IMF RELEASE, WHICH WE MAY SEE AFTER THE MEETINGS ARE OVER...JMHO.

dinarguru.com