Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-10-16

Iraqi

7-10-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article: "The International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) executive board has approved a $5.34 billion program for Iraq to help strengthen the country's finances. The IMF said in a statement on July 7 that the three-year loan will see $634 million immediately allocated to Baghdad." NOTE -- IMMEDIATELY... THIS IS A GREAT THING TO SEE THIS MOVE FORWARD -- THEY HAD STIPULATIONS IN INK...NOTE --THE IMF IS NOT THE IRAQI GOV == THEY DO NOT MEET FOR A REASON JUST TO TALK, THESE ARE FORMAL MEETINGS WITH IRAQ... THEY HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST AND SECOND REVIEWS...THIS IS GREAT GREAT NEWS...SO VERY EXCITING... IMO.

7-10-2016 Intel Guru Delta Article: "IMF calls on the Government of Abadi to achieve reforms in exchange for loans" IMF ASKED IRAQI GOVERNMENT TO IMPLEMENT ECONOMIC REFORM IN EXCHANGE FOR THE REST OF THE LOAN.

7-10-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...why the delay in revalue of dinar and what he think is coming down the road?] First off - "delay in the revalue of dinar" implies that anyone (here on the web) "knows" when it was supposed to happen - this assumption is flawed. This is not the case - highly unlikely anyone has real "fore-knowledge" of such an event... what do we KNOW? ...according to the SIGR report - this was plainly supposed to have been done in 2013 - AT AROUND A BUCK...this is information delivered to the US Congress. I doubt it is inaccurate. why was it delayed? The CoM plainly stated their reasoning. Looking at their comments then and now - it looks like they are rapidly addressing these issues.

7-10-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG the June/July thing has been wildly over blown AND I think everyone is missing the significance - THEY ARE RE-INTEGRATING with the world now...and are still THE MOST UNDERVALUED CURRENCY there is..."Grossly undervalued" is the terminology used by economists...GOOD FOR US. Abadi is still pushing forward on all kinds of reforms... There is lots of news out confirming and talking about the first installment by the IMF getting sent to Iraq... (...it is being sent "incrementally" - based on their implementation of "reforms") - ask yourself at what point is "currency reform" on their check list...that is the question you SHOULD BE ASKING. [Any thoughts on the progress of the cabinet reshuffle and the possibility of reaching a quorum to get the important laws passed?] I think that is all soon. Abadi will get that done.

7-10-2016 Newshound Guru Bondlady Article quote: "The IMF approved, to grant Iraq credit line worth $ 5.34 billion to help it overcome the financial crisis faced after the deterioration of oil prices and the war against terrorism." it*** must*** implement ***a series of economic reforms ***to get the rest of the installments*** of this assistance plan for three years.

7-9-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [So, this could take another year or so...?] I doubt it - anything is possible...they have some serious hurdles - but I am excited about where they are going - and at what speed they are getting there...are these hurdles before or after the point of currency "realignment" you and I are hoping for - I do not know... NOR DOES ANYONE ELSE.

dinarguru.com