Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-24-16

Iraqi

9-24-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG it appears attacking the corrupt was one of the VITAL items on a short list that the IMF has been insisting on...It appears to me...the GOI is responding to the IMF, WB and UN - though they aren't entirely happy about it...however, if they want "international acceptance", they have little choice. They must respond...Iraq has been under some version of an "IMPOSED RATE" since when? [2003.] it's not even an accurate value - "Grossly undervalued" is the term used by learned economists...SO - it stands to reason they are going to have to appease those who "IMPOSED" this rate to start with... and THAT, my friends, is what we are seeing play out before our very eyes...those same actors that "imposed" can "unimpose" - it appears they have made this point very clear. Iraq is about IRAQ. Nothing else - AND it is the hottest topic in world finance right now. Period. With VERY GOOD REASON. Abadi's PM "brand" is HUGE right now...he's moving Iraq forward mightily...they are moving with great speed. I think the future looks very bright for Iraq.

9-24-2016 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...VND, ZIM, Rial and all the other HOAXES out there...what makes Iraq (and their situation) different from all these others? how many of these countries have met with ALL THE OTHER WORLD LEADERS in the last 48 hours...how many of them had some kind of "top billing" at the recent IMF summit? how many of them met with the President of the United States? how many of them have this kind of economic future? how many of these other countries are like Iraq? NONE. Not one...VASTLY different scenarios. BTW - all of the stuff I mention about Iraq VS any other country "devaluing" has happened in the last 48 hrs!! Meetings, that's just the last couple of days - so what makes Iraq different?? EVERYTHING!!!

9-24-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "UNDP announces send anti - corruption investigators to Iraq next week" THE UN INVESTIGATORS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION ARRIVE IN IRAQ NEXT WEEK...JUST AS THE IMF ORDERED...CAN YOU SAY STABILITY.

9-24-2016 Intel Guru TD Comments from my Kurdish friend ( treat all as rumor and please do your own sound diligence ). I posted months ago to watch out for the battle of Mosul...Get ready to rumble! It's about to happen in any coming week. The Iraqi army is trained just enough and there are strategic elements of American forces quietly re entering the theatre. The Kurds are also armed and poised for the fight while Turkey will also be providing cooperation and help. As far as any news on currency reform - nothing has changed . Nothing will happen till consolidation of the country is achieved. Look maybe for news next spring for continued news of the "deletion of the zeros " program and then the LOP program will be initiated.

9-23-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Parliament determines the sixth of October as the date for the interrogation of al - Jaafari" Quote: "MP Haitham al-Jubouri, Thursday, all documents and evidence to prove "the involvement of" a large part of the "leaders" of the Ministry of Finance Bmufat marred by corruption..." MARK YOUR CALENDARS...INSERT "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST" SONG HERE..

9-23-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 "Echoes of New York: World leaders praise the achievements of the Government of Abadi" A [Abadi] is Reporting and asking for Economic Reform help ... As the calendar of Iraq was Moved Up to accommodate an Article 8 position with the IMF.

9-23-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Legal: withdraw confidence from Zebari does not cancel the charges against him" Zebari better get whatever documents he has to the IMF and WB, it looks like they're going to move quickly against Zebari with corruption charges.

9-23-2016 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Echoes of New York: World leaders praise the achievements of the Government of Abadi" ...things are being stepped up with Iraq now...what I want to see is the action that transpires upon Abadi's return from the US...hopefully before the weekend ...he has the fortitude and the necessary ability to put the best spin on things for Iraq and the world...watch for Abadi...IMO.

9-23-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article: "Abadi adviser: IMF expressed its readiness to open up in front of his locker Iraq" Quote: "The recent meetings in Washington DC between a number of countries and the Iraqi delegation headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, there was a very positive and promises from a number of countries and agencies for the reconstruction of Iraq..." ...FURTHER SUPPORT COMMITMENTS FROM IMF OVER AND ABOVE RECENT WB STATEMENT OF THE SAME...AND ADDITIONAL PLEDGES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AWAY FROM UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY...THE WORLD IS IN THEIR CORNER...

9-23-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Abadi discussed with the International Monetary director of the implementation of economic reforms and diversification of resources" This is the next meeting with Iraq and IMF...In the first week of October. BTW this 22nd until the 30th of October... They will have two more meetings... This is the first... IOO when A returns...Much will be said of much that has been done.

9-23-2016 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Echoes of New York: World leaders praise the achievements of the Government of Abadi" ...I believe...Abadi would be reaching out to the IMF...the US...and the World Bank for support of their Economic Reforms...they would be sitting down with the international world asking for their support as well...Indeed this is what we see rolling out of this trek to the US...these exact things...Let's be extra watchful for what happens upon Abadi's return to his homeland of Iraq...IMO...it could be very exciting and good...maybe even gooder for all who have a stake in this blessing...no date...no rate here of course.

dinarguru.com