Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-20-16

Iraqi

10-20-2016 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...everything is quiet in the banking community and in Iraq. We did have the update on Tuesday about ISIL fleeing to Syria by the hundreds. Does that even have a bearing on what we are waiting for? Some say yes, some say no. Iran says they are going to revalue their currency on 22. October. We’ve always heard that Iran and Iraq will go together, with similar rates. We are at the status quo from Monday; nothing new to get you all excited for this evening [Wednesday], tomorrow morning, or Friday. I am hearing to look forward to Saturday.

10-20-2016 Intel Guru ADMINBILL THE NEWS I AM HEARING IS VERY ENCOURAGING. I DO NOT WISH TO SPEAK OF WHAT I WAS HEARING OTHER THAN TO SAY MR. B INDICATES WE ARE VERY NEAR. [Do you know who Mr. B that ADMIN speaks of?] [MR. B HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 6 OR 7 YEARS AND IS EDUCATED ON WORLD ECONOMICS...WHO HAS BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS THIS WASN'T READY TO GO...]

10-20-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Offensive against so-called Islamic State in Mosul going much faster than planned, Iraqi PM says" Quote: "Haider al-Abadi said the move showed "rapprochement" and unity of purpose between Iraqi and Kurdish forces."

10-19-2016 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Ive been watching the efforts to take back Mosul. (It's all over the news). I'm hearing VERY good things from my contacts in Iraq, backing up the positive stuff we are all seeing in regards to the fight against isis. I like it. Also good news is hearing about parliament continuing to hold timely sessions. Next stop... hcl? Let's hope so! ...nobody is giving me dates or rates. I talk to people that are far more connected to the inside workings of Iraq than I myself am, and I'll be blunt - there's been times that they flat out told me "Adam nothing is moving right now." Thats not the vibe right now. ...I'm returning to cautiously optimistic that we will see some major announcements that will either include the HCL or will be obvious openers for the HCL.

10-19-2016 Newshound Guru mike ... crushing ISIL in Mosul is great news, I'm just hoping they can get it done quickly.

10-19-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "The government issued a system of deposit protection .. Parliament seeks to enacted law "enhance confidence" in the banking system" Another IMF Requirement for the MR being done...Good.

10-19-2016 Intel Guru RayRen98 ON IRAQI TV - 1ST PHASE OF MOSUL COMPLETED, NOW IN THE 2ND PHASE. EXPECT LOAN FROM IMF IN 10 DAYS.

10-19-2016 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...IRAQ CONTINUES TO MAKE PROGRESS AND THEIR 2017 BUDGET IS ABOUT TO BE APPROVED. IN THE PAST WE WERE ALWAYS TOLD THAT WOULD BE A DEAL MAKER. NEVER DID THOUGH... I AM TOLD THAT THERE ARE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING BUT BY WHOM AND TO WHAT END WE HAVE NO IDEA. MAYBE WE WILL HEAR SOMETHING TODAY THAT WILL PROVIDE US WITH SOME ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WE ARE NEAR A CONCLUSION.

10-19-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Magda Tamimi: keep the deposits of citizens of the Central Bank's mission" Article quote: "The central bank announced in (the seventh of June 2016), for approval of the Cabinet set up a company to guarantee deposits in the government and private banks with a capital of 100 billion dinars, while the company aims to stimulate citizens to deposit their money in banks rather than Aktnazha, confirmed money chunky citizens outside banks of more than 30 trillion dinars." Parliament plans to enact a law to guarantee bank deposits. It's a great start but $85 million isn't much to guarantee 30 trillion dinars. A luke warm gesture by Parliament and the CBI won't cut it, real guarantees for the balance of the account, within limits, is expected. Iraq is in a uphill battle to regain banking credibility...But, who knows, maybe Iraqi's have the ability to forgive and forget and now they'll all flock to the banks with their deposits.

dinarguru.com