Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-4-17

Iraqi

1-4-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Deletion of zeros from the currency adds a monetary value" Quote: "The new dinars will reduce the ongoing cost of printing money. For example the new (25) dinars which will replace the 25 thousand dinars currency currently in circulation...". They are telling us that in Iraq a $25,000 note will be replaced by the new $25 lower denomination note. In the BEGINNING of the next phase of the process this is what they plan to do. In another article about the same timeframe they used this very same example to show us how within Iraq they will get the dinar in par 25k with the US dollar a 1:1 equaling $25 when the Iraqi citizens turn in these three zero notes. But we know this is only the beginning since once this is accomplished they plan to revalue their currency. ...This initial step, even though it may appear as a revaluation, is in fact nothing more than an adjustment for inflation. But indirectly this new $25 note will be worth now equal to $25 US dollars so in essence it is a significant increase in the value of the dinar.

1-4-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat So after some time {I believe when the revalued rate is high enough and prices in Iraq have adjusted}, they plan to then launch even more lower denominations that are of the even lower face value such as the 5, 10 and 25 denominations. Why wait? They are waiting for these notes since these notes would not be so beneficial until the marked market price of goods went down to match. Remember this too – I have said that we as investors may never even see this initial 1:1 rate at the banks since this will be the workings mostly of inner Iraq. When the rate does go international by this time it may be well within the range we as investors had hoped it would be 1:5+.

1-4-2016 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Central Iraq" supports the currency delete the "zeros" dinar" Kap's right [Guru Kaperoni], Iraq can reform the currency without moving to Article VIII. I will add though, it will not be a successful currency reform without Article VIII. Iraq is in Article XIV right now and the dinar is worth 10% less than the number printed on it, on any level that's terrible. It's just my opinion, but if Iraq tries to reform the dinar by unpegging from the dollar, free floating and not moving to Article VIII, the value will crater and drop to somewhere south of 1500-$1. If the dinar had any intrinisic value that supported it without the peg to the dollar and the auctions, we wouldn't have the street rate, or MCP, like we have today. Again, it's just an opinion.

1-4-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I have a good feeling about 2017, and it's not because of a "feeling"... it's a direct result of having watched this thing like a hawk for a few long years and having compiled a "big picture" of where we are and where we need to go. Much of 2016 was hampered by ISIS. That's just a fact. There was no way Iraq could have successfully revalued their currency to a significant number with so many problems with ISIS. ...two articles this morning...about Iraq's resumed push into Mosul...both are positive about Iraq's current success and continued success. This WILL happen! My key focus towards the 2nd half of 2016 was HCL, and it continues to be HCL. Late December, Parliament set a specific date to start the "new" legislations for the year. That date was January 2, 2017, as in 2 days ago. Can anyone guess what legislation I'm excited to see? You bet! ...some of what Parliament covered on their first 2017 session...it's almost glaringly obvious that this will affect the HCL...

1-4-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce We thought it would happen by Christmas and New Year, and we still are here. Things are moving, but not happen for us yet. I been on the ride for 12 years, and I am used to somewhat of it not going the way we thought. Nobody can accurately predict the date we will be notified. Could there be a delay that could take us deeper into the month? Could be possible, but I don’t believe it is the intention. The information I been getting today pointing to something happening this week. Let’s hope that is the case. When we put out information look at it, weigh it, and see what you want to embrace. What I heard today is enlightening.

1-4-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce When it comes to Iraq...The budget for 2017 has been passed, been in the Gazette, been published, it is law...The rate is in the Gazette and they don’t want us to have it yet. It should be something positive for us to see Mosul come back. A lot of things from a very positive point of view going on in Iraq. I think the final part of the UN operational rate showing, the UN releasing Iraq of chapter 7 sanctions, currency known internationally. But the way they did pay back Kuwait, of around 5 billion dollars in newly revalued dinar. They had to have a rate settled in Iraq to do that. That did occur to our understanding. We are in a great position right now.

1-3-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Central Iraq" supports the currency delete the "zeros" dinar" A couple of things... technically, Iraq does not need to be in Article VIII for currency reform. They can do that at anytime. ...it is clear that the intent is to float the dinar or gradually raise the dinar over time which will raise the value of the dinar and raise the zeros. The IMF made it very clear (referring to the Ballassa Samuelson Effect) in 2012, and the CBI stated just last year they plan to bring out a 50, 100, 200 early 2017. Both of these statements only make sense under the circumstances I am explaining. LOP's affect all notes at the same time, would not need 10 years to transition, would counter all statements made a few years ago by Saleh (the dinar will be held around the world for a very long time, etc), etc. etc.

1-3-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat ...are there still hurdles to overcome and tasks they would like to accomplish prior to the RV? Yes – but I do not know if these tasks will in fact hold up the RV or not. My feelings are they will never have a perfect world and many of these tasks will be ongoing for many years to come anyhow even once the project to delete the zeros moves ahead again. It is my feeling they are at the point where they can not move forward with their economic and financial plans since they will need a viable currency to do so. So my feeling is Iraqi economy is now at a cross roads. It will never be the “perfect” set up. The IMF, the World Bank, the World Trade Organization along with a host of global consultants are working with Iraq to bring about the needed changes. Which way will they now go? There is only one way to go and why not? Since they prepared Iraq for this economic explosion (or as Abadi has stated and I quote “economic openness”) they must now move to the next step and get fully the global/international stage. What else does “economic openness” mean if not to go international?

1-3-2017 Newshound Guru mike Iraq is definitely, opaque, irrational, unreliable and unpredictable. But, that's why there's a process, Iraq's not the only country in the world who's gone through this phase of dictatorship and sectarianism, that's why everyone has to conform to a certain set of standards, procedures and rules, it levels the field and offers transparent, rational, reliable and predictable activities. Do country's always follow the IMF/WB rules? Nope, and for that there are consequences. That's why we have the Article IV consultations, Treasury Dept. assistance and other groups helping Iraq. These tools clear up any minsconceptions...and allow us to see the true facts regarding Iraq's financial situation, which includes their currency.

1-3-2017 Newshound Guru mike We know, through transparency, rational and reliable sources why Iraq hasn't moved their currency forward, the IMF tells us at least twice a year: A) Eliminate Exchange Restrictions B) Control the MCP within a 2% band. No mystery here, these are very simple, easy to understand issues that Iraq can't or won't address so they can move the currency to Article VIII, which we'll need to have value added to the currency. Different principles apply to the economy, but they're just as easy to understand. If a country creates an economy where imports are purchased, demand for their currency will increase which causes the value of the currency to rise. Super simple. Iraq needs to move to an open market economy... IMO.

dinarguru.com