Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-18-17

Iraqi

1-18-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Article: "Central bank: deletion of zeros from the currency deferred for the time being" Deferred for the time being...When I read this... my first thought was... THEY ARE READY TO GO... To say deferred for the time being is NOT "Iraqi LINGO"....If he had a teleprompter I would say the UST was on the other end typing...I expect to see BIG NEWS at anytime and not thinking in terms of weeks.

1-18-2017 Newshound Guru loop Article: "The central bank issued new instructions to regulate the process of selling the dollar" Quote: "...the instruction stresses the need to achieve the main objective of the Central Bank, a knowledge of the ultimate beneficiary and the preservation of hard currency for Iraq through the optimal use in order to serve the national economy and sustainable development..." "a knowledge of the ultimate beneficiary" The IBANs make this very easy to track. The actions that are happening in the bank sector right now are a huge indicator of where Iraq is headed and that should make everyone in this room very very excited.

1-18-2017 Community News I'm saddened to report the dinar community has lost another guru. Guru RCookie has passed at the age of 53. Whether you agreed with his thoughts on the dinar or not he brought passion and a unique perspective for us all to enjoy and debate. RCookie added much to the conversation. He will be missed dearly. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

1-18-2017 Newshound Guru loop [did the budget ever get in the gazette yet?] Yes. The Budget was published in the Gazette on Sunday.

1-18-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce The flag ...the gift from China...in Mosul...is in a very special part of the city, it is flying...we are looking to get some type of acknowledgement of take back of Mosul and the new international rate for the Iraqi dinar. Is the rate in the budget? Yes. It is in the Gazette? Yes. Visible to us? No, still being kept from us. Just like Mosul. We are looking for that to be revealed. As far as Iraq concern, they have done all they were suppose to do. Everything is pointing to pre-Inauguration.

1-17-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraq opens the door to possibilities deletion of zeros from the local currency" Quote: "...the Iraqi Central Bank did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar," noting that "subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country." ...the CBI is working towards adding value to the dinar...the CBI didn't specify a date, they're still waiting on appropriate conditions and they want to make sure all their T's are crossed and their I's are dotted before they start. I think it's pretty safe to say...that Iraq needs to do some things before the dinar will gain in value: 1) Get the MCP below 2% 2) Remove Exchange Restrictions 3) Pass the long overdue legislation related to the the banking and economy verticals. 4) Create the open market that's necessary to increase demand.

1-17-2017 Newshound Guru hutch ...we do have an idea of what is happening...if you look at their 5 yr plan that has been set out by shabibbi, saleh and abadi... they are sticking to it. And it is playing out. The LOI's, MOU's have it all set out as to what their goals are and how to achieve them. And its working.

1-17-2017 Newshound Guru wmawhite [...wouldn't reducing the note count to the point of a liquidity crisis force a rise in the value based on supply and demand once the Dinar is free to go up in value?] The note count has an effect in country, but only the CBI sets the value outside the country.

1-17-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL LIFT OFF IS IN SIGHT. AND IT COULD BE BEFORE THE INAUGURATION. NO PROMISES BUT THE LINES ARE BUZZING. REMEMBER, WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE BUT THIS IS VERY WELL SOURCED. UPDATE INFORMATION: I just received a personal message and got permission to share with everyone: Tonight [Monday] brings excellent news with a possibility of an increase in value of all currencies between shortly before and shortly after the inauguration. This information is new tonight with multiple separate sources in agreement. ...it appears we are inching rapidly to the finish line.

1-17-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros Postponed" Quote: "revealing that the deletion of zeros from the currency, deferred for the time being." The loose translation for defer is "to put off (an action or event) to a later time; postpone." And then he states: "the Iraqi Central Bank did not specify a date for the deletion of zeros from the currency dinar," noting that "subject to availability of appropriate conditions, including the general stability in the country." He's telling us they don't have a date, they're just waiting for the right conditions to move forward. In order for a currency to have value it needs several things like political stability, free from conflict and a economy that produces and exports products to create demand for the currency...once they raise the value the prices will change, 10,000 dinars today will buy you five packs of smokes, 10,000 dinars after it rises to 1-1 will buy you a Toyota pickup.

1-17-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Where is Iraq in this process? There is absolutely nothing to indicate to us any hold up or delay in the EARLY 2017 process to move forward with the “project to delete the zeros”. There was one new article about the project to delete the zeros and I believe this one was totally misinterpreted by many... Article: "Governor of the Central Bank's "Tomorrow Press": Iraqi dinar is not in danger and delete the zeros postponed already many times, going forward" I believe it is actually just the opposite. It is all very good news... It is not saying the project to delete the zeros is postponed again. The postponement part in the headings is simply telling us they did postpone it already way back in 2015/early 2016 and we are still waiting for it and that they are just delaying it due to...do to...SECURITY, SECURITY and the need for more SECURITY. The CBI is basically telling us its coming and so just hang on.

dinarguru.com