Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-3-17

Iraqi

2-3-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur There is clearly and quite palpably nothing formerly glorious about the UN sanctioned current programmed rate of the IQD. And the very notion that they are satisfied or could even continue indefinitely to function at this level is totally ridiculous. The Arabic phrase "former glory" used by the Iraqi's here as مجـده السـابـق clearly indicates a return to its original high standing it had when it was one of the worlds leading currencies. They have indicated in no uncertain terms that as soon as Mosul is sufficiently edited the Iraq currency will then and only then return to its aforementioned "former glory." The UN meeting today showed they are well into finishing up this phase which is the liberation of the Western portion of Mosul.

2-3-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur The new U.S. administration appears to be taking a new and expanded role in accomplishing this poste haste with assistance from the air and ground as this is brought to a conclusion IMO in the next few days. We also see a new concerted effort by the Abadi regime to complete the GOI with the edition of the MOI and MOD with only one more major post to fill. With several needed laws including the HCL now entering the voting stage, the new eDinar ready to be distributed for salaries to all oil pipeline companies as of last week, and still no visible CBI rate for 30 days, it is safe to say we are now right on the precipice of the final implementation of all the economic reforms up to and including the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

2-3-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "An invitation to take advantage of the investment companies to activate insurance" Quote: “to create an effective, equitable, secure and stable market provides protection to customers of the risks and the technical and financial foundations of sound”. We know in order to have a successful market economy Iraq will need the insurance sector to take part. ...protection for the investors...this is all exactly what we would expect to see in a move towards a market economy and want to see happening at this point. Can they do it with a currency that is worthless? How do these foreign investors pay for their insurance? These insurance companies coming into Iraq will surely be foreign and so do you think they will want to mess around with or can even function with this sanctioned currency and a “closed economy”. ...here is another entity too that will want to take its profits abroad, the insurance company. Also how do they pay out on claims if they can’t readily and easily convert (exchange) from one currency to the next? Hope you get my point?

2-3-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Rafidain Bank called civilian retirees for ameal in February salaries" Quote: "Press office of the bank said in a statement, responded to Twilight News, that the bank began paying civilian pensions for a meal in February 2017 ". "He said this includes the smart card holders to Card and retirees manual exchange." well what have we here...a week ago they wouldn't or couldn't pay...now suddenly...how coincidental...money is made available...how where oh where did it come from now.

2-3-2017 Newshound Guru loop Article: "Iraq: Calls to raise the value of the dinar" Quote: "Economic academic Essam Mahouelle called in an interview to «life», noted that this year be the year to enhance the purchasing power of the dinar and the ability of «strengthens the confidence in the national currency, which represents the sovereignty of Iraq»." Very encouraging article, but keep in mind that the the main person quoted in this article, Essam Mahouelle, is an academic and not one of the major players in making these type of changes. I still think it has merit in that there is a growing number of economists who are echoing the same thing. [CBI is who is going to revalue the currency.] They are. Alak has telegraphed that as much as he can... IMO.

2-2-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article quote: "Euphrates News Council of Ministers held an emergency meeting on Thursday to complete the adoption of certain laws." Emergency meeting...we adopted some laws today...get that "adopted" "certain" laws...what would you like to bet this may have been done...been completed to perhaps make the IMF happier than they may have already been...it's all good...gooder...and gooderer...otherwise known as more gooder...IMO.

2-2-2017 Newshound Guru loop ...when we first heard about KPMG being contracted to provide training last month, one of the main areas of focus was detection of illegal activity... Now they sign a MoU with the UK to help with their measures to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism. Remember that the US Treasury and Federal Reserve are also help in this regard with the World Watch database. This all points to one thing. THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT STOPPING THE MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORIST FINANCING. REMEMBER THIS IS PART OF THE IMF SBA. MORE PROGRESS.

2-2-20217 Newshound Guru firefly Basnews has removed the exchange rate from their web site...interesting. CBI still hasen't updated their spreadsheet. So since Dec 31, the 3 boxes has been empty. Sometimes news sources DO jump the gun...IMO of course. I've seen it happen with my own eyes. ...Basnews is a Kurdistan news outlet which makes it very interesting...at least to me.

2-2-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Once you have Mosul...you have security / stability...and the MR. 1 to 1? ...IMO...NOT ANY MORE! That 3.86 and 3.84 info came from somewhere...and IMO...Bas News did NOT lie. They claim that it was a “mistake” ...but IMO...I believe they were embarrassed. According to [Guru] Delta...Bas News It is a legitimate site. I don’t believe it was wrong. (Press leaks) These leaks seem to be a sign. Another other article said that 1 IQD was = .76 cents. Another article said that 50 IQD = $38 USD. Come on!!! BTW – both of these numbers came out of the Kurdistan region... from 2 different sources. You are witnessing history! Enjoy the journey! These are epic moments in the Middle East.

2-2-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL WHERE ARE WE TODAY? IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING. MUCH OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON, DC. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE USA IS IN CHARGE. IT MEANS THAT OUR COUNTRY IS BEING SCRUTINIZED. WE ARE PASSING. I DO NOT THINK THERE IS A DELAY. REPORTS ARE COMING IN FROM VIETNAM ON AN OM CALL THAT THE RV OF THEIR CURRENCY [Dong] IS TO START BETWEEN THE 2/6-2/8. UNCONFIRMED AND NOT SOLID AS YET.

2-2-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat According to the news media in Iraq - yesterday the order was given to begin advancements toward the western of Mosul (across the Tigris River). They are doing this in the hope this could accelerate the final resolution and liberation of Mosul. So this week we heard yet more news on what it takes to bring in foreign investors into the Iraqi “market” economy. It is nice to see them having these conversations. This will be the growing pains as the country progresses in the future... They need to put laws in place and to allow for freedom of capital flows to strike the needed balance. This is not something they can do or will do overnight. This will take years if not decades but we are seeing now even the point where investors are choosing to come into Iraq. We are seeing the progress. I believe they are at the point now that this sector may be stable enough now for the RV. Having a plan and constantly moving towards the target was needed.

2-2-2017 Newshound Guru loop Their actions over the last 18 months to reform their banking and financial sectors are indicating that they plan on moving to some degree of a market economy. The most encouraging thing about this, IMO, is that the tempo in which they are getting things done is increasing all the time...Which is a big indicator that this move will occur sooner rather than later.

2-2-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I think that there has been some undisciplined people (MEDIA) in the Middle East...a few slip-ups in the media lately ...one that came out of Basra News...where they talked about 3.84 and 3.64...seriously! We called it the “perfect mistake” ...and another one came out on Tuesday... talking about raising 4 Million Dollars for some fund raising for some religious thing. They said something like 50 IQD was = to 38 USD’s. NO IT’S NOT! I believe there is a lot of “leakage” going on about the MR. The numbers...IMO... are not mistakes...they removed them...out of fear. IMO -- The CBI is allowing this. The perfect mistake IMO is nothing more than the jump of the gun.

dinarguru.com