Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-25-17

Iraqi

4-25-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "World Bank of Iraq: Economic reforms need to get to the head of an integrated financial system" Quote: "...the World Bank representatives have indicated that economic reforms represent the need to get to the head of an integrated system for the management of the financial operation of the state at the federal and local level." I have stated it over and over, you cannot have a market economy without the banking system first opening to the world so investors may get profits out. That requires the CBI to get in compliance, move to Article VIII and get the dinar off the peg. As a result, investors will bring money to Iraq through the CBI's capital account which will allow the CBI to raise the value to offset inflationary pressure created in the economy. First and foremost, the banking system must be activated. Good to see the IMF and WB telling Iraq to get going.

4-25-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Could you please give us the most current rates you’re aware of for the Dinar, the Dong...] I don’t have any official rates to share with you. There have been some rates floating around, and some have been consistent, but I’ve always been told they were place-holder rates. They may hold out exactly as we’ve been told. From what I remember, those are the ones that have seemed consistent over the last two years: Dinar = $3.41-3.71; contract rates anything from $6 to $30. Dong = 47-51 cents.

4-24-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 On Friday, there was a lot going on, a lot of situations; from the prices dropping to the limited communication to the five-day holiday that ends tonight – and it’s already evening in Baghdad. Businesses will start back up, and these price drops will be seen more and more. So where exactly are we? Banks were very much under the impression they would be seeing us today... Some Iraqis have reported celebrations before the holiday and information blackout. The biggest thing is the prices dropping...we are pretty much status quo from Friday. This think could pop out any time between now and the 1st. That’s what all the sources are saying. It’s all looking good...The writing is on the wall, we can see this is happening. With those prices dropping, the currency is revaluing, or they are having a huge fire sale.

4-24-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "...Jaafari, Foreign Minister Saturday, to activate the strategic framework agreement signatory between Baghdad and Washington, stressing the need for concerted efforts by the international community and contribute to the reconstruction of underground infrastructure and the adoption of a project similar to the Marshall plan." ...in the news last week, the Trump administration talked about oil for USA support in the reconstruction. So I think the US plans a major role in the reconstruction efforts, post ISIS. I believe Trump will set up this situation so American companies will make billions off this effort. But will they even want to come into Iraq with a currency worth an 8th of a cent per dinar?

4-24-2017 Newshound Guru Stryker Article: "IMF and World Bank International call for Iraq to proceed with "reforms "federally and locally..." The dinar is undervalued, which puts it at an unfair exchange rate advantage and now we see the IMF and World Bank demanding that Iraq's government to proceed with financial reform, at the local and international levels.

4-24-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 ...Lifting 3 zeros is not speculation and has been progressing...The speculation is the 3 zero notes you hold will make you a 1000% - 3000% profit... AND the fact is...There has been no indication through legitimate news sources that a huge profit is in the "cards" per se'...nobody knows... The same can be said for the 3 zero notes we hold...NOBODY KNOWS! ...And everything that follows the currency as being highly profitable is pure speculation and opinion...

4-24-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 [so what are your thought on them saying that the 3 zeros will be good for 10 years...] They say they will be in the marketplace side by side with the new currency and it will take approx 2 years to withdraw the majority from circulation...and they will be accepted for 10 years... The 50 dinar was given 2 months to turn in...BUT you can go directly to the CBI and exchange the notes still today...So I have no doubts that the currency will be honored... [so you think they will have 2 rates?] OH NO! NEVER 2 RATES... This is exactly what the IMF is getting them off of! The unknown is how will 3 zero notes be treated @ the currency exchange window...

4-24-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 They are in the process of monetary reform and getting ready for massive infrastructure rebuilding...I don't believe it is long before we have our answer to our "speculative investment"... AND PLEASE NOTE...I WOULD NOT FOLLOW THIS IF I DID NOT BELIEVE WE THE SPECULATORS HAVE A GOOD CHANCE FOR A POSITIVE OUTCOME...AND I'M NOT TALKING FLOAT AND MAKE A FEW BUCKS!

4-24-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Parliament postpones vote on the provincial and district elections law" They have to get this fixed pronto, delaying elections is a bad move. At some point the GOI are going to have to step up and start getting things done, the IMF/WB are already demanding economic reform as a stipulation for continued financial support.

4-24-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via sunny] ...very, very positive the revalue of the Iraq currency will happen before the end of the month because of all the intel ...coming in from within Iraq...multiple contacts inside Iraq sending...information.

4-24-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...what a great time for this investment...IMO Iraq stands poised...for several things this week...the world stands poised this week...which puts us in a position IMO to be poised for this week...not pointing at a date or rate...but at how magnificently things are progressing right before our eyes...IMO.

dinarguru.com