Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-11-17

Iraqi

5-11-2017 Intel Guru Delta [ I...have to ask you about a meeting in Lebanon, the Iraqi Stock Exchange is raising its head out of the water...] ...the Iraqi Stock Exchange...they were supposed to go international in the NASDAQ...and in the last quarter of 2016 they were supposed to go international...but that didn’t work out for 2016, so they came out and said we are going to shoot for early 2017...but that didn’t work out because they are waiting on the rate...for Iraqi Stock Exchange to go international their currency has to be recognizable...Article VIII...and they have to come up with a true rate...so they have been in Lebanon for two days in conferences...we know they have the platform, software...again this is another confirmation they are waiting on one thing...which is the Currency Reform... ...from the WB, to the IMF, to LAUNCHING this or that, e-dinar, the CBI and whatever they are doing right now...nothing is going to work without the rate... Iraq is at a program rate...they have to have their purchasing power back...they have to have their wealth back...so all of this needs the rate...needs the Currency Reform...and that is why it is so significant now seeing everyone going towards that.

5-11-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "Economists then wonder the government's insistence on the use of "penny" cash as a unit" ...they are not saying the fils or lower denominations are out in circulation. They are talking about the proposed future currency...the new lower denominations. It is obvious they are NOT in favor of the penny since they have not had the penny for over 30 years [since the 1980’s] and the newer generation does not know anything about it or how to use it. So the CBI must be training the citizens on what to expect shortly. Why is this so good for us and the RV? Because they are talking about it, Mosul liberation is very close and so what do you think they are planning to do next?

5-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Let me now go in the direction of...an article from an economist...this economist...is actually an advisor and goes to many of the seminars and meetings...and he knows the CBI plan...so his opinion about what they are doing with their Exchange Rate...how they need to INSTALL it as the article says...is strong confirmation IMO of what he is saying because it is in accord with the CBI, IMF, WB plans or projects...which is to lift the Exchange Rate...This article itself is also pointing to the investors of Iraq...we are lifting the restrictions on the Exchange Rate...we are liberating the Exchange Rate from a Program Rate...because Mosul is not an issue anymore...and I believe they have gone from the concept of liberating Mosul to the liberation of the Program Rate...so the investors can come in and rebuild through the infrastructure of Iraq...all of a sudden it looks like they put the locomotive engine of the Monetary Reform back on track.

5-11-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [In 17 days we will see the start of Ramadan...May 26th...this will run until June 24th and then generally they have the 3 day feast. In the past you have mentioned that nothing much happens during Ramadan. What are your thoughts on this for 2017?] Same. Let's see how the next week plays out.

5-10-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Rasheed Bank starts tomorrow to sell the dollar to travelers at the official rate" [This should shrink the spread, do you think?] It will help some, but the max you can buy if you're traveling is $3-5 thousand worth. If they opened up the currency exchange to everyone for whatever amount they wanted it would drop within weeks. The downside to that is they haven't tackled the corruption yet so the reserves would drop even more quickly than it already is. This is one of the two things the IMF has advised them during the Article IV consultations to do, remove exchange restrictions and control the MCP.

5-10-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Is there actual proof that lower denoms and coins have already been printed or are at least scheduled to be printed?] I'm not sure what "actual proof" you might want, but I've seen and heard enough to be confident that the answer is "Yes".

5-10-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Finance discussed with the US Embassy in Kuwait and compensation settled by means of investment" Quotes: "...it was the ministry 's readiness to complete the second review of the program to prepare credit meetings with the International Monetary Fund." "...meeting also discussed the compensation file with the State of Kuwait and ways settled through investment window inside Iraq." ...the news is hitting the ball out of the park... There are several things of this article I like... first...Iraq is working towards settling their monetary debt to Kuwait...second this is being talked about going through the IMF...that tells me it is real...and third...the mention of being "settled through an investment window inside of Iraq"...did ya'll hear that...read it again..."INVESTMENT WINDOW INSIDE of IRAQ"...whatever could that be... maybe they think they can take the $4.5 billion USD owed to them and turn it into some kind of small fortune for the loss of their royalty at the hands of Saddam... "INVESTMENT" ..."IRAQ"...the fruit is ripe for the picking me thinks...IMO

5-10-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat In a recent conversation with my CBI contact I was informed that the IMF and the World Bank are both putting extreme pressure on Iraq now to finalize the war on terrorism in the northern regions and then to finalize the financial reforms. ​I know for a fact there have been numerous meetings between Iraq and these two entities as of lately. What else were they talking about then about financial matters...and what does matters the most right now? I asked will they plan to continue with the “project to delete the zeros” anytime soon? I was told the project never really stopped just that they did not complete the step to convert the currency over. This will be launched soon. Of course he could not give me a date.

5-10-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I asked if there were any new laws pending that mattered? I was told as far as the CBI is concerned they plan to get the green light again from the GOI, just as soon as ISIS and Daesh liberation is completed up north. He did not mention any needed laws stopping the CBI. He sounded VERY optimistic that this was going to happen VERY soon. I asked one last question – Will Ramadam holiday have any impact on the currency reform? I was told Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar or the month of June this year since the calendar floats. It will end June 26th with Eid-al-Fitr day. It is fast approaching and we are hoping the GOI can stabilize the northern regions prior to this time period. With only about 3 weeks remaining in May could he mean maybe in May if the GOI can produce and do their part? ...I believe we are looking at a fantastic window of opportunity for a possible increase in the value of the dinar VERY soon and I mean VERY soon.

5-10-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I was out on my morning run early today, contemplating "The Rate". You know, one of the few questions I try really hard not to answer? I always play "devils advocate" with myself, and I mean hard ball style. Worst case scenario, best case, sideways case... what are the other angles, where else could this go? The CBI can announce a new rate tomorrow, and the financial markets are all going to look at each other and wait to see what the other does. As soon as one player accepts it, then another, then another... pretty quickly, the entire world is on board... What I'm trying to convey here is my renewed conviction that an RV rate of .10 STILL makes sense to me...but the people who run the CBI aren't stupid. They surely know that when they change the rate, they are starting a snowball down a mountain. Let's get rolling, baby!

dinarguru.com