Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-18-17

Iraqi

5-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 "Float dinar .. is the solution to save foreign currency reserves" Quotes: "The situation in the Iraqi economy forces the central bank to move and adopt a flexible policy in the exchange rate in preparation for floating the dinar against other currencies in the medium term." "Manages Floating, which allows the central bank to intervene to prevent sharp and sangerous fluctuations in the dinar exchange rate, can be used here." THIS IS HUGE! It talks about the monetary reform, the budget, etc. “Medium term” means right now! They are going to manage the FLOAT of the IQD...(yup, they learned from Kuwait). They told you...their goal is to get to 1 to 1. A managed float? That’s back to the GLORY DAYS family! 72-78 days...it will peak. What were the glory days? $3.40ish. All of this information is coming at the speed of light...just like we said once we have Mosul. The CBI has been ready since JANUARY of this year! They are ready to go!

5-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...one of our newshounds posted the article ...The translation is very important. URGENT...“...on Friday.” It didn’t say “by Friday”...it said “...on Friday.” And that was said by Abadi. This is what we’ve been looking for. Friday is a TARGET DATE. I find it interesting that on the 19th...we pray that we see Abadi announce the liberation of Mosul. The 20th President Trump will be in the Middle East. We need to see that announcement ON FRIDAY by Abadi. IMO...on MONDAY they went INTERNATIONAL...and I look forward to the announcement of such. (doesn’t make sense to do all of this for a program rate).

5-18-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Paramilitary troops free airbase, more villages, west of Mosul" Still hard work ahead for the military but the message of the inevitable victory in Mosul continues.

5-17-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Map of Mosul is showing all green apart from the very core of the old city, and the mosque where they plan to plant the flag. There’s only 4.6 square miles to liberate. Abadi says a major celebration is coming after they release the details of the liberation of Mosul. [ we are all waiting with baited breath for the “official” announcement that Mosul has been fully liberated...how soon after the announcement has been made do you “believe” or in your best guess (based on what your sources have told you) that we will see the full public release of the RV?] My best guess is ‘immediately...I haven’t heard of any delays after the announcement is made.

5-18-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 As far as the RV/GCR is concerned, some banks are changing policies with respect to dong...before you paid before ordering then picked it up, now you pay when you pick it up because the rates may have changed. I think we’re looking good. We had some bank people really thinking we would do something Monday/Tuesday, but the majority are now thinking Thursday to Saturday...Thursday seems to be the hot day. It looks like full Liberation of Mosul will be announced by the 19th, with celebrations being planned. The G7 meeting is in the next few days, and everything appears to be lining up. We’ll see in the next few days if it is this week or spilling into next week.

5-17-2017 Intel Guru Bruce There was an announcement Sunday morning... Prime Minister Abadi made an announcement welcoming countries around the world to come to Iraq to begin to do business. Iraq is open for business. A simple announcement, but one that carries weight because he couldn’t make that announcement if they were not ready to do business with a rate, with a new currency in the sense of the lower denominations of the dinar, and with a full engaged banking system, financial system that works all over the country even in Mosul. They are ready for business, ready to begin to being international again. We are going to be very pleased even what we will see on the screens of the so called bank rates or screen rates. The timing is everything that is what we are waiting for, the actual release timing

5-17-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana It should be noted, and kept in mind, that Ramadan this year starts on the evening of Friday May 26 and goes through Sunday June 25. That's 9 days from now. Those of you that have been traveling this road with me for years know that I have always been VERY adamant that "nothing gets done during Ramadan"... but I'm starting to lean a little to the left on that commitment. There is just TOO MUCH happening right now! There are a couple key elements to this...that will make me go "Full Buzzy" in spite of the upcoming holiday that traditionally yields 0 "real" progress for anything in Iraq. For some months now, I've been very optimistic about Iraq's ISIS situation. Over the last few days, this has only increased.

5-17-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Examples: Major news announcements: "FROM IRAQI TV: PM ABADI: INVESTMENT DOORS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES" "Abadi: Investment doors open to international companies" "Four new camps in Mosul to accommodate the newly displaced" "The Minister of Displacement and Migration Jasim Mohammed Al-Jaf announced on Sunday the return of 122,137 internally..." ...the evolution of tone and events is very encouraging! "Abadi chairs a meeting of the Ministerial Committee on Energy and take a range of measures" Oil and Energy continue to make progress, FINALLY! This is the exact area where we were stagnant last year. This year is different - the consistency of these articles lately is a telling sign. "The Ministry of Commerce promises Iraqis Surprise in the month of Ramadan May 13, 2017" New ration cards to be issued next week. Could these be tied into the upcoming changes in the entire Iraqi banking system, which will ultimately incorporate new currency, ATMs, and a new rate? It's a possible "gateway" move. For once, I actually agree that something might get done during Ramadan. *shock* *GASP!*

dinarguru.com