Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-19-17

Iraqi

5-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I am very excited about the current state of things. I am very excited about the next short time frame... I think we are in an incredible window of time right now...and I do feel - if things advance as they have been - we could be very, very close. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but legitimately CLOSE. Unlike ever before. (keep in mind - we have been close before - the CBI had planned on 2013? sometime and put it off). According to the SIGR Report. We are close. REAL CLOSE.

5-18-2017 Newshound Guru MadDScout Article quotes: "...Saleh, financial adviser to the Prime Minister has proposed the establishment of a bank to finance the trade of the private sector contribution of commercial banks..." "Abdul Basset Turki stressed that the continued clinging to resolve the economic crisis through Iraq through borrowing and reducing public spending without changing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in securing revenues to cover the current spending of the state will quickly lead to further economic recession and erosion of foreign assets, especially the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq." Both Saleh and Turki laid out some very coherent guidelines. It will take wisdom and the "want" to do it. Not all these suggestions are going to be easy but are how market economies work. [Do you think it will happen soon after Mosul?] I like to believe so. They have a very good opportunity right now as stated...the time may not always be such.

5-18-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "The stability of central bank sales at $ 159 million" Quote: "The size of the amount sold today reached 159 million and 547 thousand, and $ 157, priced at 1182 dinars exchange rate against the dollar, with the participation of 37 banks and 11 financial transfer company." The statement said, "The amounts transferred to the accounts of banks, as well as cash sales were priced at 1190 dinars per dollar sale abroad." [I'm a little bit confused, these figures 1182 & 1190 exchange rate, is this normal? We're looking for 1204 right!] Yea, the CBI has two prices for the dinar..cash and via remittance. I think that is pretty standard. What we care about the market rate or street rate of the dinar which is around 1251. They need to reduce that to around 1200 to be in compliance with the IMF.

5-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 How will you know if Iraq is INTERNATIONAL? The definition of when Iraq is INTERNATIONAL is WHEN their CURRENCY is accepted WORLD-WIDE...TRADEABLE on FOREX...that is when they are INTERNATIONAL. Family...we are NOT going to see a different rate...IF...they don’t make an INTERNATIONAL announcement. Abadi has come SO CLOSE to telling you that they are INTERNATIONAL ...but they have to show us. So...let’s see what happens on Friday and over the weekend. We need a TRADABLE CURRENCY! IMO.

5-18-2017 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Deposit guarantee law key to activate investments through banks" Quote: "Today we realize that money stashed away in homes exceeding 20 billion dollars and that a large number of course and can contribute to achieving sustainable economic development and change the Iraqi economy while being transported from the houses to the banking system." They MUST get this money in the system! That is a lot of dough. The CBI has launched the Development Fund which will help address liquidity which is part of this issue . The people are hurting and granting loans to the citizens, if simplified, will get the people into the banks and they will need an bank account to get the loans so this is important!

5-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...one of our newshounds posted the article ...The translation is very important. URGENT...“...on Friday.” It didn’t say “by Friday”...it said “...on Friday.” And that was said by Abadi. This is what we’ve been looking for. Friday is a TARGET DATE. I find it interesting that on the 19th...we pray that we see Abadi announce the liberation of Mosul. The 20th President Trump will be in the Middle East. We need to see that announcement ON FRIDAY by Abadi. IMO...on MONDAY they went INTERNATIONAL...and I look forward to the announcement of such. (doesn’t make sense to do all of this for a program rate).

5-18-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Paramilitary troops free airbase, more villages, west of Mosul" Still hard work ahead for the military but the message of the inevitable victory in Mosul continues.

dinarguru.com