Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-21-17

Iraqi

5-21-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Weekend update...: ...PM Abadi sent out a twitter message referencing the liberation of western Mosul in the past tense. (Could this have served as the "announcement"?) Iraqi Counter Terrorism have officially announced that ALL their goals have been accomplished and duties are done in west. 4 districts remain with less than 50% ISIS occupation. Liberation of Mosul is deemed complete. The CBI has discontinued the release of un-circulated dinar outside of the country, more particularly the 3 zero notes. The official announcement of liberation (with pomp and circumstance) is expected by PM Abadi on Sunday at the summit in Saudi Arabia. Lower denoms and fils are expected to "flow" on Sunday (Time will tell).

5-21-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 (late Saturday Night) IMO...A [Abadi] did not make an announcement on Mosul today...Maybe he waits to see T [Trump] and make the announcement with him in front of an International Stage. Like the one A was on today but skirted all around the announcement that Mosul is Liberated. IMO we do not need Mosul for an RV BUT...We need A to say Mosul is Liberated. There is a Grand Canyon differences between these two statements. A and T should meet tomorrow.(Sunday)...Lets watch to see if they do.

5-20-2017 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 Since my last post, I have amended my expected RV window from mid-summer to the end of August/Labor Day. I'm also think the rate could come out closer to $2.00 than $1.00.

5-20-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Economy and Reform" Quote: "...it is important to adopt a policy of economic reform emanating from the creation of an environment conducive to economic growth and liberalization of economic activity from the intervention of the government." This article is a good one I believe...they are talking about Economic Reform...but in this context it has begun...it's about "investors"...with regard to "projects"..."construction"..."jobs"..."diversific ation"..."improved wages"...you don't do these things on a Program Rate...

5-20-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Abadi adviser warns of ignorance programmed to broadcast the process of despair" Quote: "...he said that "there are actors and personalities working unfortunately, to promote the idea of ​​deterioration of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and bring about a deterioration in the standard of living..." Saleh is stating clearly that those that want to reduce (reduce meaning weaken) the exchange rate of the dinar are wrong. This is a very good article for us...

5-20-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 I have a sense...this weekend will ROCK our world...in what way...well for one the leader of the Western world President Donald Trump is coming to the ME to meet with a number of ME leaders...Deep inside I feel that an announcement could be forthcoming from all of this...perhaps President Trump and Prime Minister Abadi center stage making an announcement that will cause much of the world to reel in their unbelief that these two have managed to make so much happen over the past 4.5 months or so....and President Trump is respectful enough to come to the ME to celebrate all that is about to happen...all IMO.

dinarguru.com