Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-21-17

Iraqi

6-21-2017 Intel Guru Bruce ...there were a series, 3 sets of announcements that were made yesterday morning and late the night before. Our Sunday night into Monday morning, and a couple more announcements that will be made tomorrow morning... Those announcements will be the final announcements that need to be heard about Iraq sovereignty, about the new rates that are going to be seen on their valued dinar, liberation of Mosul, and I think maybe the lower denominations that should be available in the ATM machines in Iraq.

6-21-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Those 4 to 5 concepts of announcements we are looking for to be made tomorrow [Wednesday]...late tonight...early am. PM Abadi was in Saudi Arabia and he made an announcement there in Saudi Arabia and he is supposed to make one more announcement when he gets back to Iraq. We do believe that Iraq is pumping oil and which Russia has it, China has it. This is one reason the value of the Iraqi dinar should be higher than we thought. We think everything is lined up for us, ready to go. It is all planned and I think we are on a timer still and the timer is ready to go off I think. It is looking very strong for us. You made it all the way.

6-21-2017 Newshound Guru mike [The debate continues!] [...does it really matter to you that the dinar is a "hard currency" or when it becomes one? It does not have to be for the value to go up on the IQD now does it...?] No sir, it doesn't matter to me if the dinar is a hard currency or not, but if someone says it is, that's when I pipe in. Saleh and others have said the dinar is the strongest currency in the world and that's when I call BS. Candidly, I don't believe the dinar will ever be a hard currency, you need a sophisticated, advanced country and people with a large, diversified GDP for the world to feel comfortable using your currency as method of storing capital. I don't think any ME country will have a hard currency...these country's will never, in my mind, have stability..

6-21-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The UNSC Doc published just under three weeks ago this Friday told us all, that there was going to be an action within June 2016 [2017 ?]. That action has a time line by and or before the end of the month. That action is a reaction to things accomplished or that action wouldn't have even been mentioned. The UNSC escrow account is being funded or well closed out if you will. End game, symbolically. That has meaning that is profound! The Oil for Food program is to be done and gone for ever... I may be wrong, but, that imo is Chapter 7 done in regards to MR and acceptance of Article 8 is in effect or will be, once in synchronization.

6-20-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Guru Kaperoni adds his insight to the ongoing Guru Mike and Guru Enorrste debate about the dinar] [...does it really matter to you that the dinar is a "hard currency" or when it becomes one? It does not have to be for the value to go up on the IQD now does it...?] Technically no...it does not need to be a hard currency..but it goes to the premise and the concept of why we are all holding dinar. [stay tuned for more of this very interesting debate]

6-20-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Deposit Insurance" Quotes: "Deposit Insurance Act represents a solution to the problem of the most successful liquidity shortage experienced by the national economy, restore confidence between the banks and the public beneficiaries, and pays owners of capital to deposit their money in banks because of legal guarantees for this." "Deposit Insurance Act must see the light because it is the most important one of the real keys to sustainable development." ...seems like a broken record doesn't it. Everyone knows what should be done but it doesn't happen. Hope change is coming.

6-20-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Iraq raises the first tender for the sale of Basra crude in the Dubai Mercantile Exchange" Quote: "Trade sources confirmed on Tuesday that Iraq plans to sell four million barrels of crude Basra loaded in the tender in August DME next Wednesday, including the first sale of heavy crude Basra through the stock exchange." [Just waiting on more confirmations/opinions as to whether that Oil/DME article is actual "PROOF" of INTERNATIONAL.] i bet You 1...Dozen COOOOOOOOOOKIES...It is...(wink).

6-20-2017 Newshound Guru mike For me, the NFA is a measuring stick for assets abroad, the reserves are used to back liabilities on the issued currency. I too agree the dinar will be a world recognized currency, but not a hard currency. That's my problem with folks like Saleh, they stretch the truth and stray from the facts. Does he do it all the time? No. But he does it often enough to damage credibility and require fact checking his statements. ...I'm ready for these guys to get to work. No matter how we slice it, the reserves are dwindling and if they don't address the economy soon, there's going to be even bigger problems.

6-20-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Kirkuk’s Oil to play big role in Kurdish Independence" There are alot of articles coming out regularly about this. Saying the region is complicated is an understatement. Abadi is even now on his tour having just left Saudi Arabia and now landing in Iran, 2 countries that despise each other. Does it impact what we are looking for? There will always be conflict over there so my humble opinion is that monetary reform moves forward despite the conflicts regionally.

6-20-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste [The debate continues....] Each of us is looking at a different set of numbers. In any case, I would personally take Keywords at his word, regardless of the numbers. Saleh's statement is sort of like Trump's "I hope" statement. "Like a hard curency" is not the same as "world reserve currency" in my view. I believe that, unless Planet X wipes us out in the next year or so, the dinar will become a world recognized currency. When is another question entirely. I started this over 10 years ago and am still waiting for it to just start, let alone finish.

dinarguru.com