Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-14-17

Iraqi

7-14-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 We found something – a press release from the West – congratulations from President Trump to Abadi – all he says is congratulations about Mosul. Then we have the same article from an Arabic site which shows additional information – they also talked about congratulations on the reforms. Donald Trump called Abadi...IMO...they were talking about the monetary reform. ...They’ve got security and stability man!

7-14-2017 Intel Guru Delta ...the CBI has to move forward. The media … just like we predicted … as soon as they get Mosul … speed of light. Right away the media has been jumping the gun on talking about the economy, etc. ..the CBI...we’ve known since January they been wanting to pull the trigger. The next 24-48 hours is going to be very interesting.

7-14-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We have thought that we have been there for weeks; even several months. Looking back we can see things come through in the last week or two that needed to happen...Those things all needed to be in position. We hear that they are now. Is there anything else we are waiting for? I can't say there is anything else. We really are at the point we can believe this is the time for all of us. It's real and It's coming. I get a lot of information from several different sources. What we are hearing about Mosul is that it is safer than some of the places in the U.S. They've been celebrating in Iraq and they are ready to go. The ISX is open. There's a good possibility that early Sunday morning the Forex will recognize the Dinar. I can tell you that I believe that they've tried to do trades between banks around the world to bring the currencies up to a rate at a fairly high value. We are in the place of expectation. We think the weekend will be highly significant for us.

7-14-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Kurdistan: Erbil and Baghdad are preparing to open a new page and continue the dialogue to address the problems" I'm keeping an eye on these meetings. First it is unusual to have a 4 day gathering. I think they are trying to appease the Kurds to perhaps stop the vote in Sept. on breaking away and forming an independent state. I know The U.N. just recently called for the activation of Art. 140. That would clarify boundaries which Kurdistan would probably cooperate if they get Kirkuk. Also there are discussions regarding oil and gas. I would love to see them agree on HCL or a form of it. There is a great deal of pressure coming from the international community to have Iraq activate some form of HCL. Investors are tapping their foot.

7-13-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Reports are coming from Iraq TV covering the following issues and concerns:
1. It is time to complete the economic reforms.
2. The time has come for the private sector to be launched.
3. An expressed need for the Iraqi currency to represent its "true" value.
4. Their purchasing power will increase.
5. The citizens will receive their long awaited backpay and subsidies.
There was basically a lot of talk about the economic reforms being escalated. Time Will Tell! (The END is near.)

7-13-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...we are looking good! It's always been my opinion that an RV would happen on a Sunday, since that's the start of their week. I'm not saying it is THIS Sunday...but it could be!

7-13-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Financial Fraudsters Hit ‘Dollar Market’ In Iraqi Kurdistan" Iraq told us that once the 50K note came out that the suitcases of money would disappear, clearly, it didn't: Locals often use US dollars to make big ticket purchases because, due to exchange rates, one would need to carry suitcases stuffed with dinars to buy anything like a car. A handful of dollars can be substituted instead. Larger denom's won't work, they need to move to smaller notes with more purchasing power.

7-13-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [As the UN is suggesting that Iraq quickly activate the HCL, and the UN also has some clout over the distribution of funds to go to Iraq, do you believe the HCL will be activated much sooner than later?] I'm leaning towards *SOON*. This is turning into a perfect situation for Iraq.

dinarguru.com