Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-9-17

Iraqi

8-9-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Iraq in Final Talks to settle debt entire Gulf Debt Economy News Baghdad" Saleh is not talking JUST about the Kuwaiti debt. He is talking about ALL Gulf debts for Iraq from the Paris Agreement. So Iraq plans to settle all these debts amounting to 45.6 billion. This is wonderful news and surely hike up their credit rating. But how will they do it? This is a huge sum of money. This will also lead to getting “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions. I luv this news…

8-9-2017 Newshound Guru chattels [...just wondering how Iraq sold bonds internationally in 2006 if they aren't international.] Iraq's currency and bonds are " international ", they just aren't worth what we are waiting for it to be..

8-9-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I am going to bring everyone up to speed from several sources...Some of my sources are people that no one else gets information from. I do know that. Iraq has been sending emails to people in their own country with these Qi cards that the rates are changing. Some people have talked about the lower denominations being in the ATM machines. Yes they are. Are they ready to go yet? I can’t get confirmations of that. I thought they would be ready yesterday or today. They are poised to start. Fils coins are not in the ATM machines. They are in the banks and the stores. They don’t put coins in the ATM machines.

8-9-2017 Intel Guru Bruce In Iraq things are happening to move this along. There are rates that have been temporary put on cards. When they look up their cards to see the rate showing it is there...then it leaves, then it flashes, then it is solid. Until that rate drops in I don’t think we can go and the rate is on the CBI and on their Qi cards. Iraq sort is in a holding pattern that has been relaxed from chapter 7. They are moving into chapter 8 with the UN. We are just waiting for their rate to drop in. Yes we heard their budget will be reviewed on the 21st. Does it mean we have to wait until the 21st? No, do not believe that. I believe this is very close.

8-9-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Optical cable brings great economic returns to Iraq" Quote: "Director General of International Network Services (SCIS) Ali Mohammed Al-Qasab The project was completed by the state-of-the-art national digital platform" It sounds as though all systems are ready to go to me. Completed.

8-8-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Abadi: negotiations with the State of Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation" Quote: "...expressing his hope to resolve the file and complete it completely to emerge Iraq from Chapter VII absolutely." It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been resolved.

8-8-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Reports coming to me from Iraqi TV, scuttlebutt from the mosque and conversations being shared among the citizens in Iraq:
2 days to see the article 140 agreement in full activation;
ATM's are to be fully loaded (fils and lower denoms) on or by August 20;
Lower denoms are to be available on or by August 21 with the 1:1 ratio in effect; Citizens are to be paid at the 1:1 ratio on August 21;
4 million cards are being mailed to citizens with a target date of August 21;
The public international revealing is supposedly several days after August 21.
Time will tell! Let's see how all of this unfolds and keep a watchful eye on other currencies...JUST IN CASE!

8-8-2017 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Tigris and Euphrates» and revive the economy" Quote: "...these companies collectively financially set the world up to 12 Trilion dollars, while the volume of purchase orders reached about 6 trillion dollars to support (Euphrates) Iraq secured by the Iraqi government and not by any other international body as the first in Sindh (Tigris) , which safeguarded the United States government." wowww 6 TRILLION TO BUY IRAQ BONDS... Quote: "Especially after the Major economic success achieved on the second August month of Iraq's entry into the global financial markets." BINGO!

8-8-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Handing over the salaries of its employees through electronic payment cards" ...this is the upcoming cashless society in Iraq. It’s all part of the project to delete the zeros. We have seen them rollout millions of these cards already as they move to each province. Are these cards important? ...this is how they are shrinking the money supply. Remember they told us many times they need to get 2/3 of the 3 zero notes out of circulation as part of this project.

8-8-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase" Quote: "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Keywords presence of government plans to give a major role and promising the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next stage within the sectors of the economy and reconstruction." I'm with KAP [Guru Kaperoni] on this one. This sort of language doesn't leave much wiggle room. It seems to me that forces are in play to open the currency to the world before the end of the year.

dinarguru.com