Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-11-17

Iraqi

8-11-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin "Report: Electronic payment removes the "dinar" from the pockets of employees" Quote: "The salary of the employee will be 2000 Iraqi dinars (less than two dollars), regardless of its value." Well to me it is saying that there may be plans for a different value for the dinar. At todays rate of 1260 they are getting $1.59 for 2000 dinars. If that changes to a 1 to 1 they would receive 2000 dinars worth a lot more in purchasing power than that $1.59. In Iraq 2000 dinars will always be 2000 dinars. A change in value is what we are looking for of course. That 1 to 1 means something totally different to in-country versus what it means to us. We be dancing in the street. I just liked that they said " regardless of value." I can't imagine the value going anywhere but up. All JMO.

8-11-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Trade Bank of Iraq: the global market began to trust the future of Iraq's economy" [Ok then lets show the world that your currency isn't toilet paper any more then...Let have some value added to it...] ...they cannot just add value to the dinar arbitrarily. And the CBI would be foolish to do so..since they are [in] the business of making money. The dinar will rise in value as this investment flows into Iraq and the world gains more confidence in Iraq. Iraq needs to get in compliance with the IMF so they can move to Article VIII and let the process begin. What happens from there will be fun to watch. One thing is for sure, Abadi is hyping this little bit of success. Hope it works out.

8-11-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Frank [Guru Frank26] ...offered up a few thoughts...let me share...what he said... great news today from our friend (Walkingstick) ...a plethora of information...information that he believes IHO that we will see the results of in 2-3 days...Time for the media to catch up...Frank says that so much is happening...no we don't know the date or rate...but there is sure a lot of activity happening right in front of us...right before our eyes...So that is it in a nutshell for now...the BEST is coming.

8-10-2017 Intel Guru Bluwolf UPDATE: UN ANNOUNCEMENT: " IRAQ IS OFFICIALLY A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY", 10 AUGUST 8.10.17 ...a UN announcement is expected informing the world that now Iraq is officially a sovereign country with no ties to sanctions whatsoever.

8-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 A video surfaced where PM Abadi held a press conference on Wednesday and supposedly makes an "oh, by the way" type of comment publicly stating the exit of UN's Chapter 7. There is concern on the validity of this video and it's english written subtitles. Inconclusive reports indicate that the IMF has announced that Iraq is Article 8 compliant. Kuwait has supposedly received its last payment...awaiting more solid information. If all 3 of these statements prove to be true and accurate...August 21 may be a moot point. Time Will Tell...ALL! UPDATE!! AFTER RECEIVING THE VIDEO FROM ABADI'S PERSONAL TWITTER ACCOUNT, I WILL ACCEPT IT AS VALIDATION.

8-10-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Details are lacking for me to be ebullient about Iraq's Chapter Seven status. In my opinion is not at all clear from the English translation what he is saying or means. Abadi specifically said that the food-for-oil is " entirely " resolved, but he did not say such about Chapter Seven. [We're still in the right direction.] There is progress.

8-10-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi announced the below on the Iraqi Govt Twitter: THE OIL-FOR-FOOD FILE HAS BEEN RESOLVED COMPLETELY] Apples and watermelons. Ch 7 designation and the Oil-for-Food are different files entirely. The last remaining Oil-for-Food money was reportedly turned over to Iraqi control. However, to imply this means the lifting of all Ch 7 "sanctions" is not an accurate analysis. There really aren't much in the way of Ch 7 sanctions left in force anyway. Further, I highly doubt the UN completely removes the Ch 7 designation anytime soon. I suspect they want the latitude to go in and help settle things down again - if needed. As they did with ISIS. None of this is directly detrimental to a value change in the currency...If it were - How would it have been possible for the CoM and CBI to have been planning a value change back in 2012?

8-10-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Any news on the HCL?] I'm waiting on some news as of now, actually as of a couple days now... it's coming.

8-10-2017 Intel Guru Delta Abadi: "Iraq also exited from the UN's Chapter Seven" PM praises the development of Iraq's economy and encourages investment and diversification in his weekly press conference:

8-10-2017 Guest Newshound Guru rickjames2 they [The CBI] are still actively using the cbi.3eyon-host.net site and seem to be running tests to make sure vulnerability to viruses and hacking is not an issue...(1) go to Cbi.iq website and go to English (Home) (2) click on statistics and then Extended statistics...the cbi.3eyon-host.net site comes up. (3) click on home at top right. (4) click on read more under Dddtd posting. (5) Highlight Dddtd and Ddhfh...then right click. Note...when I did this yesterday a page came up that said a Vulnerability scan and report was done on August 8, 2017 to the cbi.3eyon-host.net. I saw the page...it looks like they want to make sure it is virus and hack protected.

dinarguru.com