Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-20-17

Iraqi

8-20-2017 Intel Guru Delta THE FINANCIAL SITUATION TABLE FOR CBI!!! Table of July /2017 5 MILLION PER MONTH FOR NEW CURRENCY FOR LAST 3 MONTH, AND BECAUSE OF THE REVALUATION THEY ARE GETTING SURPLUS ...GOOOOOOOO...CBI...

8-20-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The ports of Iraq are filling up. ...two ships docked today and or within hours real close. That would mean to me they may have contracts for an amount post chapter 7, imo..

8-20-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Iraq is the new member of the Gulf Cooperation Council" Quote: "...the Saudi position towards Iraq and the invitation of Mr. Sadr and the visit of the Bahraini minister Iraq has opened the port of Arar permanently between Saudi Arabia and Iraq and many things between Iraq and the Gulf countries, which was hidden and did not appear to the public and the media are steps that could open the door to Iraq to get the membership of the Gulf Cooperation Council while retaining the Iraqi privacy..." This looks like something being kept very private. But I've been looking for this for a while. When Sadr visited Saudi that completely shunned Iran and was a huge slap in their face. If Iraq hasn't joined the GCC yet, I think they will very soon. JMO.

8-20-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq” This is imo answering questions out there on how Iraq is doing business on a program rate. They aren't. They are doing it in like kind value products. Imo. The Dinar is pegged to the Dollar. Thus, when shipping oil or gas it is based on world trade that is done in the USD. kW is owed $ 4+ Billion, therefore, they will get it in like kind value irrespective of the current exchange rate unless the contracts have a future maturity date that is in or at a different rate of exchange that has been set already, just not for our eyes just yet. There is all sorts of trade that can be done now that Chapter 7 is lifted.

8-19-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Compensation Iraq for "Kuwait": investments and oil" Quote: “that Iraq has resolved with the United Nations the oil-for-food, leaving nothing to hinder the release of under Chapter VII of the Kuwaiti compensation” If they are there in negotiations now, then they probably have finalized it and are timing the release of the finality for future release accordingly.

8-19-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I will help you a little bit more ...This is what he said. For those of you who are interested he referred to a redenomination (...that’s what they are going through right now). And it follows by a reinstatement of their currency. You see a long time ago when the Iraqi dinar was taken off the board the rate of $3.00 what ever it was, was frozen. This was different from Kuwait. They are going to RI (reinstatement) after they finish with the RD (redenomination) . And this is all a part of their MR (monetary reform). They are going to reinstate which is a part of the redenomination and this is all a part of the revalu-ization of their currency. I want to tell you that a redenomination is employed. Do you understand that word “employed” for various reasons...WS is trying to tell you why they are going through this redenomination of their currency right now.

8-19-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick ...a redenomination is employed by various reasons...a redenom is employed in a number of manners...strain on fin market. That is why they are doing an RV. They are laying down the foundation for their local currency. These monetary steps have been employed the psychological effect on the gen’l population to permit the intro of lower denom notes. Which Frank [Guru Frank26] thinks may happen on the 21st thru the ATM’s...

8-19-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Kuwaiti newspaper reveals a non-cash payment mechanism for Kuwait's compensation to Iraq" Quote: "there is no Kuwaiti intention to waive part of those receivables of 4.6 billion dollars." This is why the idea of getting out of UN Chapter VII is laughable. Until they either pay up or come to an agreement in investments, this will linger.

8-19-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article4: "After requesting ISIS trial, Iran, Maliki shall not go unpunished" Quote: "...They particularly demanded the trial of Mullah regime and former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki for the support they provided and still provide to ISIS in Iraq." Iraq has been stalling on the doc. for over 3 years. Phew... Iraq will never do anything about the corrupt Shia officials. Iran protects them. This doc takes it out of their hands. This is the only way Maliki and Co. will be held accountable. ...they have accumulated a great deal of evidence pertaining to the fall of Mosul and Maliki's responsibility. The U.N. is going after the ones that have helped ISIS and Maliki falls within that group. I also think they will get him on his illegal funds that have been transferred out of Iraq into foreign banks. ...it could be something as simple as income tax evasion. But I frankly think it will be much more than that... jmo.

8-19-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 PM Abadi conducts an hour-long + speech attacking corruption from the governors downward, addressed the liberation efforts of Tal Ahar on Monday and again indicated that August 21 is targeted for the full ATM loading of the lower denoms and for all of the cards to be mailed out by August 20. Reports have come in regarding contractors receiving their pay at the new rate, however, that rate has not been disclosed. Time Will Tell !

8-19-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "A Kuwaiti newspaper revealed a non-cash payment mechanism for IraqÂ?s compensation to Kuwait" Quote: “the joint committees between the two countries tend to fold the file of compensation final agreement to invest in vital projects in Iraq, with the import of Kuwait oil and gas, which contributes to strengthen relations of neighbors.”The newspaper pointed out that “there is no Kuwaiti intention to waive part of those receivables of 4.6 billion dollars.” Sounds like they are going to play let's make a deal on that remaining 4.6 billion. If so that is huge. I have a feeling they may do the same with Jordan. Jordan's debt is addressed in Chap. 7.

dinarguru.com