Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-22-17

Iraqi

8-22-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 We believe that there was an activation of ATM’s with lower denominations today [Monday]. Yesterday (August 20), Our friend ( [Guru] Walkingstick) said that we are LIVE... We believe that Information is going to start seeping out after August 21. Iraq regional elections are on Sept 18. It would be wise for Abadi to announce the Monetary Reform before the elections. Sept 1- 4 are Islamic holy day /holidays. Arab nations are all rallying around Iraq. We believe Iraq is going international. In my opinion, Iraq is past Article 8 and they will announce it when they choose to.

8-22-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling & Guest Guru Bob Everyone is asking me how the dinar is going to be taxed and there is a huge debate out there. We’re not giving you tax strategy. We’ll talk about that later on down the road…[Guest Guru Bob] When I first got into this thing a decade ago there was a lot of people pulling off of a pamphlet the IRS had put out in regards to those who were traveling across the world. Let’s say for example you bought a currency the British pound. You traveled over there and came back and went to cash it in. For some reason there was an escalation in value. Well if that escalation was only up to $200 in gain you didn’t report anything but if it did gain over that timeframe it would go through capital gains. So a lot of people grabbed hold of that and said “ok this is how congress and the IRS has decided they are going to deal with the dinar.” And that is NOT true…
NOTE: This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice. It is purely informational and the views of these gurus. Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time

8-22-2017 Intel Guru Delta Banking system is internationally linked already. Regional elections coming on September 18. There is a rate coming from CBI any day.

8-22-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They are pegged to the USD and if they are to get equal cash balance for for Gas and Oil payments which apparently was part of the 18 items that have been cleared for to pave the way for this implementation by the Courts today in reference to the 2017 and or 2018 budget respectfully, is a good thing! Equal cash sounds like 1:1 to me, it is based on oil and gas, is it not? From what I believe I have read thus far today, they want the proper allocations made for spending done in accordance with a market economy for the benefits of the Citizens, imo.. ...I suspect it is to be done or is now done! Did I see the Citizens getting new Qi Cards from MC and being used to get payday funds today? I think I did. I think I her a purring / buzzing sounds coming from ATMs too. lol

8-21-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: Association of IRAQI Banks seeking to link local banks universal. July 13, 2017 Article: "America Invites the Association of Private Banks to Participate in the Arab American Banking Conference in New York" So from the past July 13th article...they tell us they are having a Pow Wow in the USA to show case the Iraqi Banks and one has just hit the top 1000 banks in the world, we read today...Article: "The Association of Banks seeks to link local banks to the universal" This has been in the works for a little while now, imo. Iraq's Security and Stability has increased there by raising Iraq's credit rating. They are also telling us today the MC cards for all can be used freely for just about every Global transaction appropriate. For that the Banks need to be Universal in that regard.

8-21-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Best sources are saying, "It's coming, it's coming." That's all I can get them to say right now. Cards outside of Iraq are active but appears they are still on the program rate. We had the understanding it would be at the new rate. Contractors the same. ...going on the assumption lower denom's are not out yet. He said a lot of people are being quiet. [Historically the IMF has always released international public rates in April and Sept. So, with what we are seeing now, we are close folks. . . You agree?] I'm with you...Your information is on the right track. We just don't know the exact minute, exact hour, exact date, exact week or exact month for that matter. You can rest assured the exact minute, exact hour, exact day, exact week, exact month, if it's not already here, it is going to come. That I do believe!

8-21-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling They have said it again and again and again…”We don’t want to be a 'one crop economy'.” If you take all of the manufacturing and what they produce in the Middle East, outside of the oil industry, they produce less than Finland. That’s Iraq and Saudi Arabia, that’s ALL of the Middle East. You think they are not aware of that? They are going to do this in tandem. They are going to stage this so that they build their economy up with the ISX and with the new value of their currency.

8-21-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [...when it comes to the exchange time, and the rate is 1 to 1 for example, how the iraqi people exchange, i mean many people must have lots of large notes in store, at one to one ,a lot people going to be super wealthy, is it possible This scenario? or i heard before that they delete three zeros from the note, then 25000 becomes 25, and people will receive 25 Lds?im confused.] A dinar in country is a dinar...at the face value...at 1 to 1. BUT outside the country when YOU cash it in for YOUR COUNTRY'S VALUE...Well that is a completely different rate. Citizens in country can NOT make a capital gain...As YOU will in Your country.

dinarguru.com