Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-8-17

Iraqi

9-8-2017 Intel Guru Bruce EVERYTHING IS READY FOR RV RELEASE... EXCHANGES COULD START BEFORE IRMA HITS FL. IRAQ DID EVERYTHING THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO PUBLISHING THEIR GOI GAZETTE ...WED 9/6 -- BUT THEY DID NOT REVEAL THE RV RATE OF THE DINAR. THE DINAR RATE IS TRADING UP HIGHER, AND WE ARE HEARING THAT IS REASON THE RV RATE WAS NOT PUT IN THE GAZETTE ON WED 9/6. HEARING THAT ABADI AND/OR SHABIBI IS GOING TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE DINAR RV RATE ON SAT 9/9. IRAQ IS ALREADY GOING WITH THE LOWER DENOM'S IN THE IRAQI BANK ATM'S AND THE SMART CARDS THAT HAVE THE DINAR RV RATE ON THEM WITH THE RATE MOVING HIGHER AND HIGHER--THE DINAR RATE WAS TRADED HIGHER TILL...THU 9/7, THEN IT STABILIZED. HEARING THEY WILL STAY AT THAT RATE TILL EXCHANGES START UNTIL THEY ARE TRADED ON FOREX LATER. WE COULD START EXCHANGES ANY MOMENT, OR EARLY NEXT WEEK.

9-8-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. " Thats a float people! ...both the IMF and CBI have stated in so many words that it will rise gradually. That is most logical and fits in with the concept of countering inflationary pressure created by an influx of investment. I think once the CBI starts to float the dinar, they could raise the value to 1 to $1 or about within 6 months to a year.

9-8-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Quote: "Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect," Now keep in mind this was all moving forward under Shabibi...when he had the dinar stable and in compliance...and the Market Rate/Street Rate spread under 2%. Since then, monetary policy has been in disorder and such statements have not been made. But I expect when and if the CBI can get in compliance we will see them start the process.

9-7-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 CBI WEBSITE IS NOW MERGED ... IMO...VIA [GURU] DELTA...

9-7-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni "The CBI has also requested the technical assistance of the IMF Legal and Monetary and Capital Markets Department to analyze the reasons behind the rise of the exchange rate spread" ...in the last Article IV dated last month, the CBI had requested the UST and the IMF to help them get in compliance...that gives me hope they can get in compliance... and once they do, they will accept Article VIII, which will open the banking system to the world, allowing international investment, etc. So if that occurs, we may see such an effect by end of year. I do believe it is well documented that the world wants to come to Iraq and invest. If, Iraq could ever set the stage, by that meaning pass the laws, get the banking system in order, they have the potential for billions of dollars in private investment. So hang in there.

9-7-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray ... I am curious about the supplemental budget for 2017 that was passed about a month, and just placed in the Gazette... Before Iraq could receive monies from the IMF, and move on...as it concerned their economic progress, this supplemental budget to the 2017 budget had to be signed into law... So much going on behind the scenes that is not being disclosed.. With the vain drumbeat of the referendum being beaten by the Kurdish leadership, the finishing off of Isis within Iraq, and the desire to get the reconstruction process going full steam ahead... (Especially now that the weather is beginning to cool off in Iraq)... With this supplemental budget being placed in the Gazette just days ago, we shall see what occurs this month... Between now, and the 15th of this month of Sept, we shall see what occurs.. This process reminds me of a huge slingshot...And Iraq is pulling back as far as it can go so the boulder will fly as far as it will go...

9-7-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Trade announces near electronic clearing for registration of companies" The new theme in the news, INTERNATIONALISM... "confirming that next month will be approved electronic clearing in the payment of fees."...International Companies... News that is three weeks behind? Kinda like the 16 Banks that [Guru] Frank26 told us about around three weeks in advance. Came true! Abadi is feeding the world ever so slowly which is to curb speculation. Let's watch now for Abadi to talk Article 8, budget, etc... imo.

dinarguru.com