Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-20-17

Iraqi

9-20-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The CBI confirmed the possibility of expanding electronic payment activities" Quote: "The Central Bank called on mobile phone companies to adopt the new regulations issued by them to work in accordance with the developments of the work of the retail payment system" More expansion of electronic payment systems. This time payment through cell phones. ...this is all good. No need to issue paper notes anymore back into circulation. This is all good as part of the project to delete the zeros.

9-20-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Abadi renews his rejection of the referendum and calls for adherence to the unity of iraq" My sense is that this crisis over the referendum will prove to be largely rhetorical. I believe that Abadi would have preferred to not have commented so strongly against the KUrds, but there are pressures on him from the National Alliance in Baghdad to do something.

9-20-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray The Media Office the PM- Twitter... "Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis." If that does not get the Iraqi citizens just a little excited!... All I can say is that I hope they deliver simply because there seems to be a buildup of sorts... A huge party on Thursday evening, putting up giant screens at the parliament building, the CBI governor sponsoring this huge event along with bank representatives, and last but not least, all of this talk of increasing the dinar's value during this last year... The CBI governor is even going to be at this gathering during this World Peace gathering... Why I ask?... Not trying to give anyone false hope, but if we are not just a little excited about this coming week... Being a little enlivened is not such a bad thing is it?...

9-19-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke THE NEXT 5 DAYS are...BIG...but it’s NOT the End. YET. the Foggy Path really clears up this week, finally after over 12 years. We’re NOT calling an RV DATE or an RV RATE...There’s a Proverbial Record Setting HURRICANE COMING!...and the Winds are picking up Speed Rapidly...Find the “EYE”...wait for it. MOVE on the 4th DAY. “GET YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER” NOW.

9-19-2017 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "IMF calls for the restructuring of the rational and Rafidain Bank" Quote: "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Monday called on the Iraqi authorities to restructure the Rasheed and Rafidain banks and strengthen the legal framework of the central bank, calling for the cancellation of the remaining entry on the dinar exchange rate." Yes! Eliminate the remaining restriction on the exchange rate! Outstanding!

9-19-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin ...Iraq has proven me wrong on many opinions to date. But things are starting to feel a little different. Different good.

9-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK TO TACKLE HOARDING OF IRAQI DINARS" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has held symposium entitled “Analysis of the phenomenon of Hoarding in Iraq“, addressing the problem of people hoarding Iraqi dinars (IQD), and not making them available to the banking system." ...this is directly related to the “project to delete the zeros” ...this is one of the issues with holding back the RV. The CBI must get to a certain % (according to IMF) to get the older 3 zero notes out of circulation. They need to reduce the circulated 3 zero notes to 2/3 of what is was in 2005-2016 issues. This is directly related RV news. We are...following the CBI process leading to the RV.

9-19-2017 Newshound Guru Shredd Article: "The central calls for new controls for the retail payment system" Quote: "...the central bank was keen to implement plans aimed at facilitating the transition to a market economy and liberating itself from the totalitarian regime, which has become totally incompatible with the requirements of the current stage." I also like the point that the existing system is incompatible with the stage they are CURRENTLY at! Not the stage they want to get to, the stage they are CURRENTLY at! So, they are ready NOW to transition to a market economy.

9-19-2017 Newshound Guru Shredd If that's not what we're looking for, I don't know what is! The part we should be excited about is a market economy has a floating rate currency. This confirms the Central Bank's aim to transition to a market economy. A market economy is an economic system in which economic decisions and the pricing of goods and services are guided solely by the aggregate interactions of a country's individual citizens and businesses. There is little government intervention or central planning. Awesome article!

dinarguru.com