Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-6-17

Iraqi

10-6-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I am thrilled to say you are in a very good place for this even though we thought we were going to receive this last night [Wednesday]. It didn’t happen. What I understand is late last night countries all around the world all synched in, banks, countries, currencies, all that synched with the computer system...It was something that needed to be done. Now I heard we are in position to go forward. We got a time window, couple of them and highly expected for things to go forward for us. ...Abadi...made a speech...in France where he said that they had reclaim two coastal or border cities on the border with Syria. In terms of what is going on with rates...They keep trading higher. Are they at a point right now that everybody is happy with them? Is the IMF happy with everything? I don’t know. They are quite good. I would say probably they are where they needed to be. We are looking very good to get started. I do believe we are in the right place to get going now.

10-6-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Float the dinar .. or VAT Kodaf oaths" The IMF can only lead them to water. The Iraqi's have to follow the plan and do it right or they will lose it all. So far, it's not been working out, the next few months will be interesting.

10-6-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan So if we look at the timing of events and the knowledge we have from the plethora of information we have been freely given by many people to use for to find a foundation in our investment that imo is not speculative at all. It is in fact, based on hard data that supports the Iraqi Dinar is by far under valued. We can look at not only natural resources, taxes and tariffs, agriculture, claw back of stolen goods and monies, and to soon be a booming in tourism industry, etc., that supports the value of an international convertible currency at a market rate. The above should give security to those investors even more now. Their money and persons will be safe to move freely! The expectation of Abadi to speak now about full liberation of Iraq is greater than ever before, imo.

10-5-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [In the past you have mentioned you thought Iraq would stand united. I realize the recent referendum on the Kurd's independence was just that...and nothing can happen with that right away...Long term however, do you see Iraq becoming 3 States?] Long term.... I don't know. I see the RV happening before any split, though...For now, I'm not concerned about them splitting or not... I just want to see this HCL get done.

10-5-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat A blast from the past: Article: November 7, 2016..."CENTRAL BANK: DELETE ZEROS IN EARLY 2017" Quote: "The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords that project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project." First...they did not tell us they were going to Revalue or Reinstate their currency in EARLY 2017...So everyone is anticipating something that never really was even supposed to occur. Second-They are telling us the purpose of the project to delete the zeros. I quote – “THE PURPOSE OF DELETING THREE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY IS TO SUPPORT THE IRAQI DINAR AND MAKE IT A COMPETITOR OF FOREIGN CURRENCY”. So when they get to a certain point in this project they will be international. How can they go international with the rate they now have? How would this 1182 rate be “competitive?

10-5-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Third – Just recently I heard a very discouraged person...asked what made us so sure they would not play a game with us investors and do a lop...This is of course...wrong. This article is proof of this FACT. I quote from the article –“ THE NEW CURRENCY ENTRY DOES NOT MEAN THE DESTRUCTION OF ANCIENT COINS, BUT WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS”. Remember these article are not so much for us investors outside of Iraq, as they are for citizens in country. Fourth – My 4th point is backed up by my 3rd point in that they need to launch a “new currency” and it is what will coincide with the older 3 zero notes and I quote again “FOR ABOUT TEN YEARS”. So the newer notes are real and will be launched prior to the rate change. Remember too in 2015 we have proof they were going to RV since they began launching the $50 dinar notes. Why would they launch something that is worth less than a nickle (5 cents). ...I assure you they have a plan and are executing it.

10-5-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Fifth – So did they start the project to delete the zeros in EARLY 2017, as they said they would? OF course they did. Just look at all the work they have done. Why in hell do you think the CBI has published so much news about collecting these older notes and getting them back in circulation. The CBI needs these notes and will quickly take them from the merchants when they come to the currency auctions to by US dollars (so they can pay their foreign remittances to importers). Because of “electronic banking and the ATM cards (SMART cards), these notes “WILL NEVER” go back into circulation. So this 5th point I make is part of the 4th point as they are all interconnected. I quote from the article again - ” this period (meaning the 10 years they referred to) WILL ENABLE THE CENTRAL BANK TO WITHDRAW THE OLD CURRENCY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DYNAMICS AND MECHANICS IN ORDER TO PRESERVE LIQUIDITY IN THE MARKET.” Is this not exactly what they are now doing?

10-5-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Wondering if there is any chance that we could get burned and our current dinars be worthless?] There is always a "chance", but it's a very slim one at this point. I can't say "absolutely not", but it's the furthest possibility we have, in my opinion.

10-5-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [If the Dinar is on par to King Dollar why do we look at Brent crude prices instead of WTI? While King Dollar was @ 1.03 - 1.05 for a few months can that be considered the 2% spread for 90 days.] I think it's simplest to summarize that WTI is a localized (to the US) designation, and Brent is more of a global term. Although the Dinar is currently "pegged" to the dollar, it is a separate currency that is not tied to US oil production. They could easily leave the USD peg and fix their currency to anything they want, but there will always be a calculation to determine how many dollars an IQD is, regardless of if we're looking at Brent, WTI, or the price of tea in china.

dinarguru.com